• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#3041
Nice. To bad they shot chez though
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3042
Holmes' check returned guilty
Morty's check returned the name Strongbad
My check returned that the player's power wasn't on my list of checkable powers.

my list includes kp, cop, heal, rb, item-based, redirection, and "not on my list of checkable powers"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3043
Well that was a good night
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3044
whodunit? gg
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3045
Onegu, what do you mean that I lied?

I did not lie at all.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 23:06 GMT
#3046
I didn't get majoras mask
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:06 GMT
#3047
?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:07 GMT
#3048
poor marv, who ruined his bday?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:08 GMT
#3049
On March 31 2015 08:06 Onegu wrote:
I didn't get majoras mask
Um....

I told all three hosts/cohosts that I was sending you the item.

I guess I'll send it again, hopefully you will get it at End of Day?

Or are you lying to me?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 23:08 GMT
#3050
Nice work taking out a scummer.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 23:09 GMT
#3051
Without stating who my target was, the result I got collaborated other info the target provided so I don't have the ability to claim someone was lying about anything. I'm going to not mention who exactly I visited unless I see a need to.

Also, Keir should die for reasons I've mentioned

##vote Keirathi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:10 GMT
#3052
boom bh confirmed visiting me
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:10 GMT
#3053
On March 31 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
poor marv, who ruined his bday?

Did he tell anyone who he checked? I could search the shitload of pms he sent me for hints but I am too lazy right now.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 23:11 GMT
#3054
oooooh dead mafiosos! nice

kita can i trust you? >> i get the feeling i might be able to trust you >>
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:12 GMT
#3055
On March 31 2015 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
poor marv, who ruined his bday?

Did he tell anyone who he checked? I could search the shitload of pms he sent me for hints but I am too lazy right now.


didn't tell me
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 23:12 GMT
#3056
Probably wouldn't hurt for anyone who has PMs with xfire to share their contents.

I only exchanged a few with little content. He asked me to talk about BH more, he shares a scum read on ritoky, calls Wave 3p, and calls Koshi annoying (so true).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:13 GMT
#3057
On March 31 2015 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
poor marv, who ruined his bday?

Did he tell anyone who he checked? I could search the shitload of pms he sent me for hints but I am too lazy right now.


didn't tell me

shocker
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 23:13 GMT
#3058
On March 31 2015 08:11 rsoultin wrote:
oooooh dead mafiosos! nice

kita can i trust you? >> i get the feeling i might be able to trust you >>


You better not have wasted an alignment check on me
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 23:14 GMT
#3059
i get off work not too long after the deadline so thats pretty cool. Anyone have anything interesting? surely something good happened last night.
I come in for the scraps
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2015 23:15 GMT
#3060
I don't think rsoultin is town honestly
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 524
GuemChi 446
Leta 359
sSak 37
Bale 33
sorry 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
910 8
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss433
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9456
Happy447
olofmeister412
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 36m
Patches Events
8h 36m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.