• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 335 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:02 GMT
#2921
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:07 GMT
#2922
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:09 GMT
#2923
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:11 GMT
#2924
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:12 GMT
#2925
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:16 GMT
#2926
Keir thoughts

So D1 he rolls out with a precon mayoral run post (link) with no actual platform. No read here, he constructed this pre-game probably.

He scumreads Hapa for claiming not-wizard [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981706](link)[/urk] for which I'd give him some cred but he seems trolling in his followup. He makes some noises with Onegu and ExO_ about the election [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981750](link)[/url] [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981755](link)[/url] [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981767](link)[/url] which show he's paying attention and has read the OP, at least.

His followup for his preconstructed mayoral run post is joking around as well
[url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981780]http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981780[/url]
[url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981941]http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981941[/url]

and he has a scumread [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981957](link)[/url] on VE for electing Yamato and rejecting him, which again seems joking. [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981974](link)[/url]. His response to ritoky [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981979](link)[/url] seems genuine though, but you don't see him scumreading WoS even though WoS does the same thing as VE [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982057](link)[/url] which means his thought process isn't as he revealed earlier.

He then like, obviates most of what he said earlier by claiming to be a troll [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982068](link)[/url]. It seems like he gets serious after this, and tells LS that scum wouldn't no-lynch in either situation, which doesn't sound strictly accurate, since why not save a teammate? He does end on the right note, though, which is to auto-lynch a rogue who no-lynches. Still, I see this as largely scum-motivated as it tells people "don't be afraid to vote for scum into the rogue role" which is NOT the message people should be hearing [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982112](link)[/url]. For this as his first serious post I don't like Keir.

Meta defense, and hilariously, Meta defense based on unflipped associative tells. What a cluster. [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982230](link)[/url] and also the kind of thing you can be one hundro percent wrong on and get no flak for. scumpoint for that. I like his smackdown on LS but since he's just pointing out facts I don't give him scumpoints for the glorious destruciton of LS' points. [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982242](link)[/url] [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982249](link)[/url].

more trolling [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982316](link)[/url] and a tacit admittance that his scumreads are troll reads [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982321](link)[/url]. The next serious analysis he does is saying they should wait on crossfire [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982795](link)[/url] before scumreading him, and a call-out [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23982809](link)[/url] for which he gets some credit.

He defends exo and brings up evidence [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23985510](link)[/url], which is possibly the best thing he's done so far in terms of "helping the town" because he's taking a solid stane. [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23987014](link)[/url]. I don't think this overtakes his suggestions on the rogue election which misleads town.

I want to take a moment to address Keirathi's defense of ExO_ [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23987081](link)[/url]. He says,

[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.[/QUOTE]

What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully? [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor[/QUOTE]
Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

People dont respect my town game im never a nk[/QUOTE]
If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...[/QUOTE]

get out of my head xP[/QUOTE]
*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman![/QUOTE]

nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive[/QUOTE]

idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis[/QUOTE]

I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.[/QUOTE]

Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.[/QUOTE]

about ExO_, and he says it as defense. I got very confused when I read this, because this case reads like an attacking case, not a defending case. I thought he was calling ExO_ scum, because the thing he's describing ExO_ as doing here is scummy: not being willing to take stances, not willing to make cases, trying to blend in. Anyone who saw ExO_ doing that would think "ExO_ is scum". This defense really rings false with me, it's definitely fabricated. It's scum who plays safe, not town. It's scum who tries not to get noticed (in this way, at least), not town. This makes no sense, this is a made up train of thought. Keirathi scum for this too.

Bad met aargument re JAT w/ ExO_ [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23987785](link)[/url]


So I think I have a good handle on things now, Keirathi's line of thought doesn't make since. His callouts on Hapa and OWS later in the filter are fine, but he never writes a real case after that, just callouts.

Based on his mild pushing of "don't care about the rogue" and more importantly, the fact that his ExO_ defense makes no sense (as in, you'd think it was a case if you didn't know it was a defense), I think that Keirathi's writing and thoughts don't follow a real organic train of thought. He's making up his reads. Not his interactions and callouts, btw, which seem legit and anyone can do, but his actual reads and development are artifical and it shows. We lynch Keir tomorrow imo.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:17 GMT
#2927
Rewrite this monstrosity pls.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:17 GMT
#2928
On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


Let's start with this first. (bolded) His first two scumreads are LS and Hapa per filter. He is fine with either of them being gone, but then questions HF as to why he wants LS over Hapa.

Somewhere discussion of LS falls off, presumably when LS claims (admittedly I havent' checked exactly when LS claimed, just that it's fallen off). He continues to push Hapa and then throws his vote on Holyflare, who was looking to take out sicklucker. In that post he also discusses BH.

Now I know Holyflare was looking to eliminate Hapa before yamato told him (accrording to HF) to drop Hapa.

If Crossfire voted HF after Holyflare started the anti-sicklucker campaign, then this actually proves that he wouldn't have cared who had gotten lynched especially as he'd gotten on the Hapa train. This is certain scumlike behaviour.

I have to go back and search the thread, but this might shed more light on things.

But yes Yamato, I do agree. I need to check and confirm, but content wise he looks poor.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:17 GMT
#2929
Keir thoughts

So D1 he rolls out with a precon mayoral run post (link) with no actual platform. No read here, he constructed this pre-game probably.

He scumreads Hapa for claiming not-wizard (link) for which I'd give him some cred but he seems trolling in his followup. He makes some noises with Onegu and ExO_ about the election (link) (link) (link) which show he's paying attention and has read the OP, at least.

His followup for his preconstructed mayoral run post is joking around as well
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981780
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23981941

and he has a scumread (link) on VE for electing Yamato and rejecting him, which again seems joking. (link). His response to ritoky (link) seems genuine though, but you don't see him scumreading WoS even though WoS does the same thing as VE (link) which means his thought process isn't as he revealed earlier.

He then like, obviates most of what he said earlier by claiming to be a troll
(link). It seems like he gets serious after this, and tells LS that scum wouldn't no-lynch in either situation, which doesn't sound strictly accurate, since why not save a teammate? He does end on the right note, though, which is to auto-lynch a rogue who no-lynches. Still, I see this as largely scum-motivated as it tells people "don't be afraid to vote for scum into the rogue role" which is NOT the message people should be hearing (link). For this as his first serious post I don't like Keir.

Meta defense, and hilariously, Meta defense based on unflipped associative tells. What a cluster.
(link) and also the kind of thing you can be one hundro percent wrong on and get no flak for. scumpoint for that. I like his smackdown on LS but since he's just pointing out facts I don't give him scumpoints for the glorious destruciton of LS' points. (link) (link).

more trolling (link) and a tacit admittance that his scumreads are troll reads (link). The next serious analysis he does is saying they should wait on crossfire (link) before scumreading him, and a call-out (link) for which he gets some credit.

He defends exo and brings up evidence (link), which is possibly the best thing he's done so far in terms of "helping the town" because he's taking a solid stane. (link). I don't think this overtakes his suggestions on the rogue election which misleads town.

I want to take a moment to address Keirathi's defense of ExO_ and why this makes Keir scum. (link). He says,

On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.


about ExO_, and he says it as defense. I got very confused when I read this, because this case reads like an attacking case, not a defending case. I thought he was calling ExO_ scum, because the thing he's describing ExO_ as doing here is scummy: not being willing to take stances, not willing to make cases, trying to blend in. Anyone who saw ExO_ doing that would think "ExO_ is scum". This defense really rings false with me, it's definitely fabricated. It's scum who plays safe, not town. It's scum who tries not to get noticed (in this way, at least), not town. This makes no sense, this is a made up train of thought. Keirathi scum for this too.

Bad met aargument re JAT w/ ExO_ (link)


So I think I have a good handle on things now, Keirathi's line of thought doesn't make since. His callouts on Hapa and OWS later in the filter are fine, but he never writes a real case after that, just callouts.

Based on his mild pushing of "don't care about the rogue" and more importantly, the fact that his ExO_ defense makes no sense (as in, you'd think it was a case if you didn't know it was a defense), I think that Keirathi's writing and thoughts don't follow a real organic train of thought. He's making up his reads. Not his interactions and callouts, btw, which seem legit and anyone can do, but his actual reads and development are artifical and it shows. We lynch Keir tomorrow imo.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:17 GMT
#2930
Holy BB Code fail Batman.

GG BH
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:18 GMT
#2931
I fixed it! I made an ebwop like right below it, please please please read and let me know what you think.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:19 GMT
#2932
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:23 GMT
#2933
On March 31 2015 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.

I pmed with him and he certainly has reads. VA might be his strongest scumread by far though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:24 GMT
#2934
Keirathis meta argument about me wasn't bad at all. It doesn't make him town because everyone can say this and obviously be correct but it certainly wasn't bad.
I think the rest of this post is not entirely bad.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:25 GMT
#2935
On March 31 2015 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.

I pmed with him and he certainly has reads. VA might be his strongest scumread by far though.

Doesn't help me much.

Admittedly, he's null for me so you needn't worry.

I like BH's post. I'll go ahead and take some credit for my soft town read of him early.
Writer@WriterYamato
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:25 GMT
#2936
Alright Crossfire is scum.

On March 30 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss


On March 30 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
i will lynch sicklucker for either being mafia or 3p with a good chance of being mafia for having 3 pages of filter because i'd feel like as 3p he's be just as productive as town

it also allows all these "coin flip" ppl to talk more


On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


Holyflare talks anti-sicklucker for at least 60-90m prior to Crossfire voting him.

On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare


And no mention of sicklucker or Hapa in the post where he votes Holyflare. Even better he tries to use a filter length argument for defending sicklucker but if he believed HF was making the wrong choice, he should have at least pushed Hapa moreor moved his vote to someone that would have supported whom he felt was scum, just as he said from the off.

I checked the vote thread. No such change. It was a soft push against. He's scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:26 GMT
#2937
Reading BH's post now, then I need to afk for a bit. Should be back around EoN.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:27 GMT
#2938
Most of that is just observations I made while reading his filter, but the crux of things is this:

1. weird discussion of rogue that might mislead town (minor)
2. defense of ExO_ that makes abso-fuckin-lootley no sense and shows a non-town, artificial thought process (major)
3. most of his other stuff is off the cuff interaction, no other serious cases or thought process to follow (moderate)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:28 GMT
#2939
On March 31 2015 05:25 Half the Sky wrote:

And no mention of sicklucker or Hapa in the post where he votes Holyflare. Even better he tries to use a filter length argument for defending sicklucker but if he believed HF was making the wrong choice, he should have at least pushed Hapa moreor moved his vote to someone that would have supported whom he felt was scum, just as he said from the off.

I checked the vote thread. No such change. It was a soft push against. He's scum.

When did he do that?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:31 GMT
#2940
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 40
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52729
Shuttle 7698
FanTaSy 1780
BeSt 563
Horang2 500
EffOrt 232
Soma 150
Last 127
Sexy 116
Pusan 115
[ Show more ]
Zeus 106
Mind 92
ggaemo 85
Hyun 77
hero 73
Aegong 54
Killer 53
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 29
PianO 28
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3360
qojqva2003
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m3702
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor817
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt546
byalli404
Mlord393
Livibee213
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King63
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3574
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.