• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8982 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:31 GMT
#2881
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2882
On March 31 2015 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually you're wrong some more, I never wanted to lynch you yesterday ever. I DID threaten to shoot you in the night for not doing anything though, but you're doing (awful) stuff now, so it is what it is.

Killing is killing.

VE what happened to us?

<\3

Back in the day our activity levels were similar.

I stopped playing and when I came back you were a tryhard and I wasn't. Then I left.

I come back again and now I'm tryharding and you're not.

Science.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2883
The only thing that worries me about Keirathi is that his reads evaporated after Hapa came back.

Otherwise his posting seems fine to me.
Writer@WriterYamato
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2884
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:33 GMT
#2885
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?


could these excuses not also be excused by someone excusing an excuse?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:33 GMT
#2886
On March 31 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?

Shut the fuck up JAT. Marginalize me more.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:34 GMT
#2887
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:34 GMT
#2888
On March 31 2015 04:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?


could these excuses not also be excused by someone excusing an excuse?

Best post.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:35 GMT
#2889
On March 31 2015 04:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.

Best counterpost. Fuck you JAT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:35 GMT
#2890
On March 31 2015 04:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Snarfs may not be scum either. He has a very self centric view of his reads and how they interact with him specifically which reads towny to me.


Why can't mafia do this?
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:36 GMT
#2891
On March 31 2015 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?

Shut the fuck up JAT. Marginalize me more.

VE bro I am not marginalizing you. I have absolutely nothing against you. I don't even think you are scum. I just don't get why you are so furious and I think you should calm down a little.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:36 GMT
#2892
On March 31 2015 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.

Best counterpost. Fuck you JAT.

??????
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2893
Snarfs seems okay to me on a quick glance. I tunneled the shit out of him in the Student game to no avail and also read up on his meta. Not really seeming like mafia here.

Although, it isn't true that he doesn't know what kind of player Hapa is. He was traitor in TTABE when Hapa was mafia. Yes, it was a while ago but he shouldn't have forgotten. Just a small point though.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2894
On March 31 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.

Best counterpost. Fuck you JAT.

??????

Nothing that was a mistake, I thought you quoted Snarf's excuse and called it the best post. I was literally awe-stricken.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2895
On March 31 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?

Shut the fuck up JAT. Marginalize me more.

VE bro I am not marginalizing you. I have absolutely nothing against you. I don't even think you are scum. I just don't get why you are so furious and I think you should calm down a little.

I agree with JAT.
Writer@WriterYamato
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 19:38 GMT
#2896
So I'm looking into Crossfire atm.

I'm assuming he comes from a TL era where people aren't or didn't post as much as the current meta, at least based on this.

On March 30 2015 07:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm still here Vayne. Reading and trying to understand the craziness and who exactly should be lynched.


If I'm wrong, shout.

I've also never played a game with him, either so I'm disregarding meta.

On March 29 2015 12:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Crossfire check the entire database for all my games played plus XXX Mafia and Jack of all Trades Mafia and tell me how I am scum.

I don't feel like doing that much work nor do I think it will be particularly helpful. I haven't played with a decent number of the players here and I doubt I'd be able to really understand each person's meta. I'm not the greatest at reading meta for people I haven't played with a lot and trying to determine meta from just reading filters is pretty difficult and can lead to erroneous conclusions because I don't understand the context.


On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


I'm also wondering though if he's smart enough to post in a way he could get by as scum. I don't see too many original ideas on his end, and whilst his "I don't want to do that much work" made sense in the context of LS's response - to be fair LS has been criticised for not expanding on meta reads instead of just throwing entire filters - he's not pushing too much work in the way of his filter at all.

Can someone who has had experience with Crossfire expand on his gameplay? On filter length alone I'm giving him the BoD, but on content, I'm not seeing much he couldn't be replicating as either alignment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 19:39 GMT
#2897
Slam I sent you a PM if you could discuss things with me when you have a chance. Thanks!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:39 GMT
#2898
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:41 GMT
#2899
I've been talking to people about crossfire in pm land.

It's plausible.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:41 GMT
#2900
On March 31 2015 04:39 ritoky wrote:
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?

Wtf man I just did that. You could also have a look at the nightpost if you don't believe me. Just click on greymists filter. Oo
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt477
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 38m
Replay Cast
15h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.