• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8150 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:11 GMT
#2841
On March 31 2015 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi is confirmed trying to blow smoke up my ass guys. I'm pretty sure it means he's mafia, but someone else should probably make that call.

I am pretty sure regardless of what dumb shit Koshi is doing he is absolutely town.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:12 GMT
#2842
He's way too koshi to be scum probs
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:12 GMT
#2843
Like the only reason I can imagine for him to do it is that he actually believes that I have people listening to me - maybe everyone who voted for me on D1 is town? I don't know, but I DO know that Koshi said some things that don't make any sense with regard to his read on me and now he's trying to quit the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:13 GMT
#2844
I kinda think this sepulchre dude is town, from reading his filter. Comes across pretty genuine IMO.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:13 GMT
#2845
On March 31 2015 04:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like the only reason I can imagine for him to do it is that he actually believes that I have people listening to me - maybe everyone who voted for me on D1 is town? I don't know, but I DO know that Koshi said some things that don't make any sense with regard to his read on me and now he's trying to quit the thread.

I hate to break it to you but this is what Koshi does.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#2846
On March 31 2015 04:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like the only reason I can imagine for him to do it is that he actually believes that I have people listening to me - maybe everyone who voted for me on D1 is town? I don't know, but I DO know that Koshi said some things that don't make any sense with regard to his read on me and now he's trying to quit the thread.

I hate to break it to you but this is what Koshi does.

Not from my experience with him. From my experience when he says things that don't make sense he's mafia. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#2847
On March 31 2015 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi is confirmed trying to blow smoke up my ass guys. I'm pretty sure it means he's mafia, but someone else should probably make that call.

Koshi is town, no worries.
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:15 GMT
#2848
nah he's way too enthused about this game to be mafia, hard to explain but he seems to be demotivated with his posts as mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:15 GMT
#2849
OMG WHAT THE FUCK EVER

FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT THEN AND TELL ME WHO TO VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:16 GMT
#2850
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:16 GMT
#2851
Chill VE, chill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:16 GMT
#2852
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

nope, dudes been non-existent the whole nightphase as far as I know
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:16 GMT
#2853
KEIRATHI IS FUCKING MAFIA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 19:17 GMT
#2854
On March 31 2015 04:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG WHAT THE FUCK EVER

FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT THEN AND TELL ME WHO TO VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST


-sits on VEs head-

calm calm calm

chaos is for EoN xDDDDDDDDDD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 19:17 GMT
#2855
Sent my action in, back later.

+ Show Spoiler +
on a scale of 1-10 how gay am I for binge watching Glee?
Try TL Mafia!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:17 GMT
#2856
LIKE FUCK BOTH OF YOU TELLING ME TO CHILL!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:18 GMT
#2857
On March 31 2015 04:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
LIKE FUCK BOTH OF YOU TELLING ME TO CHILL!

FUCK YOU FOR NOT CHILLING!
^^
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:18 GMT
#2858
On March 31 2015 04:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Snarfs I just dived your filter. I have never played with you so I am disregarding meta. You've hardly done jack all this game. I see a few town reads. Do you have any scumreads?

Have your thoughts on Damdred changed any based on what you said on him before? Unless I misunderstood he appeared to be your strongest scumread.

No, my thoughts on Damdred have not changed.

I've been leaning scum on hapa because of his case on Trfel. He seemed like a target people were already leaning scum towards and hapa's contribution was underwhelming but very wordy.

VE, leaning mafia. I expected him to push his scum reads to try to determine their reactions/motivations but despite the fact that we've both been active in thread today he's made no effort to engage me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:19 GMT
#2859
On March 31 2015 04:18 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Snarfs I just dived your filter. I have never played with you so I am disregarding meta. You've hardly done jack all this game. I see a few town reads. Do you have any scumreads?

Have your thoughts on Damdred changed any based on what you said on him before? Unless I misunderstood he appeared to be your strongest scumread.

No, my thoughts on Damdred have not changed.

I've been leaning scum on hapa because of his case on Trfel. He seemed like a target people were already leaning scum towards and hapa's contribution was underwhelming but very wordy.

VE, leaning mafia. I expected him to push his scum reads to try to determine their reactions/motivations but despite the fact that we've both been active in thread today he's made no effort to engage me.

That's because you're mafia. I don't need to engage you to figure it out, you made it clear D1 and your actions haven't changed anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:19 GMT
#2860
VE isn't scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.