• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9500 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 335 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2015 18:57 GMT
#2801
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 30 2015 18:57 GMT
#2802
I was BH's defender

I now call for Vig on him. The destiny bond stuff is over, I have said this but ppl don't read.

It was one cycle
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:58 GMT
#2803
Hapa no
Play plz

That sounds really hypocritical
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:58 GMT
#2804
On March 31 2015 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi calling me genius town hero while disagreeing with like all my reads is disconcerting.

The reason I called you genius is because you said something smart about me and then about somebody else as well. And then when I saw your filter and that giant list I thought you could be mafia.

But there is some serious humor in your filter and you are focusing on people I am not focusing on. So you might be my homeless counterpart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 18:58 GMT
#2805
On March 31 2015 03:53 Holyflare wrote:
basically he did some qq about being demotivated and gave us his role

so probably a good lynch yeh


On March 31 2015 03:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Koshi, what in the PM jumped at you?

THE SCUM QT.


LOL. I hope some town blue or third party that is able is reading this and takes him out ASAP.

And HF, if true, I would think he's more than "probably" a good lynch, more like lynch it with fire category
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2806
On March 31 2015 03:57 Alakaslam wrote:
I was BH's defender

I now call for Vig on him. The destiny bond stuff is over, I have said this but ppl don't read.

It was one cycle

I know. I read it.
gj. You are a good man.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2807
On March 31 2015 02:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.

Read WoS filter. Read kita hapa bh filter. Why doesnt WoS think other 3 are mafia? I said 1 is town. It was kita or WoS obviously. 1 replied as town. 1 attacked me for my collective reads.

So now you're hedging your scum read on the absolute reliability of all of your other reads?

Jeez.
Remind me why you're useful alive again?


yeah, this is unflipped association which is weird. It's fine to attack someone for reads or lack of reads, but it's another thing to do whatever it is Koshi is doing. Given Koshi's level of skill this isn't alignment indicative but we should proooobably lynch him anyways so he stops talking.

On March 31 2015 03:19 Koshi wrote:
WoS is obvious mafia. He is mafia for so many reasons there is a 1% chance he is town. The 1% is just him being really fucking terrible as town. Which can happen to anybody.
1) his waffle on Hapa (who is scum, but it is regardless of alignment)
2) His read on Yamato (which didn't make sense)
3) his emotionless play. Especially the non whining.
4) He should read Hapa and BH as scum, kita maybe, but he is attacking me for saying those 2 (3) are scum.
5) ... I could find more.


BH is obvious mafia. He could be really mad at me, and maybe it is justified (but it isn't) but at this point he is overdoing the mad thing and is not solving the game anymore. Even Alakaslam knows BH is off. (btw Alakaslam is town)


Hapa is making sure he can survivor claim. Kill him. But I would kill above 2 first.


I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself because I didn't notice you /inned in time to /out before game start.

On March 31 2015 03:25 Trfel wrote:
I'm third party. Not mafia.

Please don't kill me?


not convincing in the slightest. Full roleclaim plox
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2808
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2809
EBWOP - just saw Hapa's post now. Eh, will PM, then.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:00 GMT
#2810
On March 31 2015 03:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:53 Holyflare wrote:
basically he did some qq about being demotivated and gave us his role

so probably a good lynch yeh


Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Koshi, what in the PM jumped at you?

THE SCUM QT.


LOL. I hope some town blue or third party that is able is reading this and takes him out ASAP.

And HF, if true, I would think he's more than "probably" a good lynch, more like lynch it with fire category


well i'm never discrediting people lacking enthusiasm since i myself suffer from it from time to time + his role looks kinda... meh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 19:00 GMT
#2811
On March 31 2015 03:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
Look at how good my predictions are. I really think you should keep me around.


what's your read on me? surely you have an opinion by now. I'm a hot item.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:01 GMT
#2812
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:01 GMT
#2813
On March 31 2015 03:59 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - just saw Hapa's post now. Eh, will PM, then.

No. Stick to your first idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2814
On March 31 2015 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.

get fukt
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2815
If people want my thoughts on the game I'll talk in PMs.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2816
On March 31 2015 04:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.

get fukt

Doesn't seem like a good explanation.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2817
FUCKING JAT IS MAFIA.

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2818
On March 31 2015 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
If people want my thoughts on the game I'll talk in PMs.

Just dump in thread and I'll respond in PMs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:03 GMT
#2819
On March 31 2015 04:02 Koshi wrote:
FUCKING JAT IS MAFIA.

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.

wut?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:03 GMT
#2820
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m5266
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.