• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11127 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 335 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 18:38 GMT
#2761
On March 31 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
um yeh hapa is mafia

/discuss
I think that's fairly likely.

Regardless of my alignment, Hapahauli's case on me was low-effort and exaggerated. His goal was to survive, and not to actually lynch mafia. This makes me think that Hapahauli is quite likely to be mafia here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:38 GMT
#2762
On March 31 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
um yeh hapa is mafia

/discuss

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:39 GMT
#2763
On March 31 2015 03:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.

Koshi when have I ever played as shitty a game as this as scum?

Do I care? No. Play better or die. Really simple.
I couldn't care fucking less that you die as shit town.
I am pretty sure people told me the same this game. I think it was JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:39 GMT
#2764
When I'm trying to build filter or fucking around you'll know it.

I've beaten Holyflare as scum basically one on one. This is not wave scum and that frankly should be obvious to everyone. I suppose maybe the only reason it's not is due to my hiatus and general lack of motivation to play across the board.

I don't expect people to read me town based on meta though, so if the above reasons aren't enough that's fine. I can easily replicate any of. My own meta after all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:40 GMT
#2765
i have a sweet sweet pm that i'll share with you all post game, it's actually hilarious
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:41 GMT
#2766
On March 31 2015 03:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.

Koshi when have I ever played as shitty a game as this as scum?

Do I care? No. Play better or die. Really simple.
I couldn't care fucking less that you die as shit town.
I am pretty sure people told me the same this game. I think it was JAT.

But see that's the thing. Lack of motivation generally means I'm not going to care much if I die as town. See my last game as example.

If you want to waste a lynch on me go ahead but I just don't not see myself putting in anywhere near the effort I used to.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:41 GMT
#2767
Hapa is mafia.
Yamato is mafia.
BH is mafia.

Fucking remember.


Keep trfel around. On top of all other townreads I gave you people. I am out now. Dota. Hopefully I don't return. I will return to quote some of my own post before deadline though.


I do not know who is mafia in the slumps. It might be Damdred. It might be batsnacks. xfire. Keri. I do not fucking know. I work from the top and go down. If I am alive another day I will figure it out. cba to do it now. People failed. It is not my fault.

fucking sicklucker lynch. Jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 18:42 GMT
#2768
man i sure got a lot of pms asking for stuff from me and asking about role specifics.

finalizing my free stuff list.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:42 GMT
#2769
bla bla effort qq

let's talk about hapa and how his reads were a pile of poop and only piggy backed off me/koshi/kita
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:43 GMT
#2770
I already talked about that to people.
One of the people I. Mentioned that to didn't respond interestingly enoufh
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 18:43 GMT
#2771
hey hf i see you claimed something similar to me. did you get descriptions of what your items do?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:43 GMT
#2772
Ritoky can I has a stuff
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:44 GMT
#2773
On March 31 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
hey hf i see you claimed something similar to me. did you get descriptions of what your items do?


explode on liars!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 18:44 GMT
#2774
do you feel, deep down, like you deserve stuff?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:45 GMT
#2775
On March 30 2015 23:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol

I don't want to take away your illusions but I am pretty sure bats sent those <3s to everyone ^^

I got one.

On March 31 2015 00:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:49 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was


Are you not concerned in the slightest that one of these players is mafia, especially in a PM game?

One option is that we have is that Sherlock, moriorarirty, and lestrad all role claim to whoever they have as their strongest town read at the final seconds of the night cycle where mafia is unable to react to the PM if they choose wrong. The recipients then posts the targets of the check in the thread, revealing the information to the three roles without identifying the players themselves. Some players may die due to night hits here, but it's less likely all three are hit. Obviously BH and slam can simply claim in the thread if they live. When selecting the targets, keep in mind that a mafia player may be receiving results for a role cop etc.

Furthermore, if there is a a player that will receive an investigative night action tonight and does not want to reveal their identity you can PM me tonight with your target and a code trigger word. The following day if you want me to day mason you to reveal your check, post your trigger word and I'll set up the mason link. Obviously this relies on me living the night and you trusting me with your role.


Btw kita, wasn't BH concerned about one of his three being mafia earlier?


Given how our roles are set up form a balance perspective i'm like 90% sure one of us is mafia. IT could be Morty or Sherl, since i've been reminded that Grey likes to screw around with flavor.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 18:46 GMT
#2776
On March 31 2015 03:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
hey hf i see you claimed something similar to me. did you get descriptions of what your items do?


explode on liars!


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:47 GMT
#2777
On March 31 2015 03:44 ritoky wrote:
do you feel, deep down, like you deserve stuff?

I mean deep down I feel a lot of things.

At the very least i know if you're getting von me stuff scum isn't getting it, and that's the best reason of all. If you absolutely trust 10 other people above me then no, don't give me anything.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:48 GMT
#2778
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 18:48 GMT
#2779
gonna go boom gonna go boom boom boom

truffle insides everywhere!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2780
On March 31 2015 00:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty sure were lynching BH tomorrow and im not wasting my KP on a target like that. If I don't shoot people like damdred there just gonna skate by cause people forget about them,


>:| I'll just have to find a better target then. I'm slightly hoping I'll get vigied so I don't have to put in effort but something tells me I'm just gonna get RBed and I'll have to do an amazing asspull and catch like 90 mafia tomorrow in order to live

On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with JAT.

Also people who think that "too many blues" is like a thing that will happen in this game need a reality check. Plus at least one of the trifecta has gotta be scum. neither morty nor sherl has claimed to me via pm btw. thinking about whether I should claim my target before EoN.

On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.


you are aware this is a greymist game right, or are you just trying to lynch as many cops as possible
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Sea.KH 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3971
qojqva1820
Dendi998
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1022
hiko738
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM238
Pyrionflax208
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King59
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade418
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 39m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.