• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9104 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#2741
Tough luck.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2742
On March 31 2015 03:25 Trfel wrote:
I'm third party. Not mafia.

Please don't kill me?


Truffle goes BOOOM!!!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2743
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:29 GMT
#2744
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:31 GMT
#2745
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 18:31 GMT
#2746
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.


can anyone say duh?

give me a d!

D!

give me a u!

U!

give me a h!

H!

what does that spppeeeellll

hi wave xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:32 GMT
#2747
um yeh hapa is mafia

/discuss
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:32 GMT
#2748
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

Bold is why I put you in my town reads day 1.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:33 GMT
#2749
This last post from WoS instantly makes me want to read him town. It's fucking sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 18:33 GMT
#2750
come at me bitches!

unprotected cleric ripe for the picking

-bounces around-

and if anyone can tell me why they're so certain kita is town i'd loooooove to hear it
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 18:34 GMT
#2751
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
Look at how good my predictions are. I really think you should keep me around.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2752
On March 31 2015 03:22 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.

What are you basing your VE read on? I don't think he's being much of a townleader at all.

He is the town hero on the other side of town. But he might be the mafia working in the slumps. I don't know. He is either a genious or mafia. But I seriously do not know which one he is yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2753
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2754
Docs/JK should target obv town people like koshi.


Stares at rsoultin
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2755
On March 31 2015 03:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
Look at how good my predictions are. I really think you should keep me around.

I agree. Keep him around.

Shoot BH
Shoot yamato
Shoot hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 18:36 GMT
#2756
On March 31 2015 03:35 Onegu wrote:
Docs/JK should target obv town people like koshi.


Stares at rsoultin


who what me why how cleric huh? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:36 GMT
#2757
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:36 GMT
#2758
On March 31 2015 03:35 Onegu wrote:
Docs/JK should target obv town people like koshi.


Stares at rsoultin

I confirm this is a smart plan for multiple reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:37 GMT
#2759
well wave actually knows what's happening in this game which is a + point for him, he's usually pretty clueless as mafia if he has a low amount of time
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:37 GMT
#2760
On March 31 2015 03:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.

Koshi when have I ever played as shitty a game as this as scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko313
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14641
Bisu 4101
Jaedong 3732
EffOrt 1182
BeSt 883
ZerO 480
Horang2 454
Pusan 280
actioN 246
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 222
Hyun 143
Mind 131
Barracks 93
ggaemo 68
Killer 49
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 40
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
NotJumperer 33
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 20
Sacsri 19
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi275
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli786
Other Games
crisheroes260
Pyrionflax180
dupreeh113
DeMusliM95
Mew2King67
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Jankos1159
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.