• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 335 Next
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2781
On March 31 2015 03:33 rsoultin wrote:
come at me bitches!

unprotected cleric ripe for the picking

-bounces around-

and if anyone can tell me why they're so certain kita is town i'd loooooove to hear it

I'll tell you why I'm town reading kita now.

He's the only person who contacted me by PM and followed up when I responded. It doesn't make sense to me for scum to bother. I had a terrible day 1 and could easily be mislynched. Plus, scum are thinking that I'm not a likely person to try and convince others that someone is town just because they PM me. There's really little reason.

Plus, he sounded like he null read me.

Plus, I liked his case on BH.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2782
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

Like Lestrad didn't even do anything he was a bumbling idiot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 18:50 GMT
#2783
On March 31 2015 03:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:44 ritoky wrote:
do you feel, deep down, like you deserve stuff?

I mean deep down I feel a lot of things.

At the very least i know if you're getting von me stuff scum isn't getting it, and that's the best reason of all. If you absolutely trust 10 other people above me then no, don't give me anything.


are you tryin to reverse psychomachology me?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:50 GMT
#2784
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

you really think I fakeclaimed a role with 2 counterparts? what kind of insane player would do that?

...hmm, actually that IS the kind of thing I'd do as scum. Then I'd laugh at all the newbs in post game for believing me. gah
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2785
On March 31 2015 03:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

you really think I fakeclaimed a role with 2 counterparts? what kind of insane player would do that?

...hmm, actually that IS the kind of thing I'd do as scum. Then I'd laugh at all the newbs in post game for believing me. gah

Nah I'm currently in the camp that you're telling the truth but that your role doesn't actually function as a cop - it's just convenient that your name says "Detective" at the beginning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2786
On March 31 2015 03:41 Koshi wrote:
Hapa is mafia.
Yamato is mafia.
BH is mafia.

Fucking remember.


Keep trfel around. On top of all other townreads I gave you people. I am out now. Dota. Hopefully I don't return. I will return to quote some of my own post before deadline though.


I do not know who is mafia in the slumps. It might be Damdred. It might be batsnacks. xfire. Keri. I do not fucking know. I work from the top and go down. If I am alive another day I will figure it out. cba to do it now. People failed. It is not my fault.

fucking sicklucker lynch. Jeez.

Hapa just sent me a pm and now he can fucking die as first.

KILL THAT ****** AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. TONIGHT IS AWESOME.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2787
i got one too :D
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2788
Really. I will 100% certain solve this game when I live another 48 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2789
dont think that makes him mafia though?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2790
I didn't. Anything interesting?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2791
On March 31 2015 03:52 Holyflare wrote:
dont think that makes him mafia though?

300% mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2792
he can be really anti town
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2793
Koshi, what in the PM jumped at you?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2794
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?


cause LS wants to lynch as many cops as possible and he doesn't know who Sherl and Morty are

On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


did this ever pan out?

On March 31 2015 01:15 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.


this is correct, and I will report the results (though I won't know who they targeted) at day start.

On March 31 2015 01:47 Snarfs wrote:
I think BH should claim his result, not his target. That way town gets all the same information that scum would assuming BH is town.


this is a good idea. Barring anything strange happening or someone convincing me, I will 100% claim my result at D1, and claim my target only if I think it's appropriate (Ie finding out someone is lying about their role, etc)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2795
Not like that though - I presume he's sending his will "to people he trusts" instead of in the thread, which makes literally zero sense as town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2796
basically he did some qq about being demotivated and gave us his role

so probably a good lynch yeh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:54 GMT
#2797
On March 31 2015 03:50 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:44 ritoky wrote:
do you feel, deep down, like you deserve stuff?

I mean deep down I feel a lot of things.

At the very least i know if you're getting von me stuff scum isn't getting it, and that's the best reason of all. If you absolutely trust 10 other people above me then no, don't give me anything.


are you tryin to reverse psychomachology me?

Narp.
Search your feelings.
You know it to be true.
+ Show Spoiler +

Plus future dadbro, right?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:54 GMT
#2798
On March 31 2015 03:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Koshi, what in the PM jumped at you?

THE SCUM QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:56 GMT
#2799
Koshi calling me genius town hero while disagreeing with like all my reads is disconcerting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 18:57 GMT
#2800
On March 31 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
let's just say that with bh's claim there are about 5 cops in this game so i think one of them is lying


if you pay close attention you'll find I think that one of the group of three I'm in is scum

On March 31 2015 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like people to explain why they disliked Snarfs as a lynch.


this would interest me as welll

On March 31 2015 02:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi why the fuck aren't you reading Keir mafia?


Koshi is a wonderful lovely guy but can't be relied on for anything

On March 31 2015 02:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town.


You speak of this as fact.

Is this fact or an assumption?


it's an assumption, but it's a solid as fuck one. If all three of us were town cops, then it's not particularly INTERESTING that we all get each other's claims, in addition to balance issues. GreyMist is a lot of things, but he's not BORING about roles. I can't possibly imagine making all three of us town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 115
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3992
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.