• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8905 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 335 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 17:55 GMT
#2721
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town.


You speak of this as fact.

Is this fact or an assumption?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 17:56 GMT
#2722
On March 31 2015 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.

What's your point?
You can both shout it all you want but it's a simple fact that you're wrong.

If you are town and townies are scumreading you then maybe you should do something about it, no?

Maybe I'll get to it.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 17:56 GMT
#2723
VE ignoring me breaks my heart.
Retired.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 17:57 GMT
#2724
On March 31 2015 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.

Read WoS filter. Read kita hapa bh filter. Why doesnt WoS think other 3 are mafia? I said 1 is town. It was kita or WoS obviously. 1 replied as town. 1 attacked me for my collective reads.

So now you're hedging your scum read on the absolute reliability of all of your other reads?

Jeez.
Remind me why you're useful alive again?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 17:57 GMT
#2725
On March 31 2015 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
the only other ones i told were my actual town reads

I'm not a town read yet?
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 17:58 GMT
#2726
On March 31 2015 02:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
the only other ones i told were my actual town reads

I'm not a town read yet?

SHOCKER
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 17:59 GMT
#2727
rofl you sounded like 3p tbh

like a lot of people >_>
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 17:59 GMT
#2728
I'm not going to be around for deadline, so if anyone has anything to say to me here or in PM land for realsies, now is the time to do it.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 18:00 GMT
#2729
but just because i sent it to like 4 people doesn't mean i only have 4 town reads, they were the only ones speaking to me
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 18:03 GMT
#2730
BtW slam called me a genius so it must be true
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:14 GMT
#2731
I like slam
Easier to read this game than usual.
Does that make him town or scum though I forget.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:14 GMT
#2732
I think he's probs town
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:15 GMT
#2733
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2015 18:15 GMT
#2734
Good evening, its been one hell of a day i'm sorry for my absence but I should be around pretty consitantly. I've already been having a fun time in PMs.

From PMs i'm really convinced that JAT, Kita are town. And I have a good feeling crossfire is town, he was pretty insightful and seemed to be struggling reading ritoky especially and had some good insight and thought progress I noticed in the pm we shared.

I was talking to Kita a bit about burying people in the thread and its one thing i'm interested in with snarfs at this point (which I hope a vig takes him out here). He claims hes caught up in the thread but he barely comments on anything going forward and he starts to try to stomp and bury me with one of his only read posts which really rubs me the wrong way.

HF shoul djust be left alone at this point, JAT and I have entered into an agreement which I won't reveal till daytime and he can back me up on this.

But i'm going to read a couple more filters and be around for eon
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:19 GMT
#2735
WoS is obvious mafia. He is mafia for so many reasons there is a 1% chance he is town. The 1% is just him being really fucking terrible as town. Which can happen to anybody.
1) his waffle on Hapa (who is scum, but it is regardless of alignment)
2) His read on Yamato (which didn't make sense)
3) his emotionless play. Especially the non whining.
4) He should read Hapa and BH as scum, kita maybe, but he is attacking me for saying those 2 (3) are scum.
5) ... I could find more.


BH is obvious mafia. He could be really mad at me, and maybe it is justified (but it isn't) but at this point he is overdoing the mad thing and is not solving the game anymore. Even Alakaslam knows BH is off. (btw Alakaslam is town)


Hapa is making sure he can survivor claim. Kill him. But I would kill above 2 first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 18:21 GMT
#2736
Everyone wants to kill me
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 18:22 GMT
#2737
On March 31 2015 03:21 Trfel wrote:
Everyone wants to kill me

Sorry dude, but you have to die
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:22 GMT
#2738
On March 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.

What are you basing your VE read on? I don't think he's being much of a townleader at all.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 18:23 GMT
#2739
On March 31 2015 03:19 Koshi wrote:
WoS is obvious mafia. He is mafia for so many reasons there is a 1% chance he is town. The 1% is just him being really fucking terrible as town. Which can happen to anybody.
1) his waffle on Hapa (who is scum, but it is regardless of alignment)
2) His read on Yamato (which didn't make sense)
3) his emotionless play. Especially the non whining.
4) He should read Hapa and BH as scum, kita maybe, but he is attacking me for saying those 2 (3) are scum.
5) ... I could find more.


BH is obvious mafia. He could be really mad at me, and maybe it is justified (but it isn't) but at this point he is overdoing the mad thing and is not solving the game anymore. Even Alakaslam knows BH is off. (btw Alakaslam is town)


Hapa is making sure he can survivor claim. Kill him. But I would kill above 2 first.

Koshi babes, you haven't played a game with me in a while, I get that.
But you're so unbelievably and categorically wrong it's hilarious.

I'll even outline it all for you once I can get to a computer if you can promise me you'll act like a rational human being without all this percentage bullshit.

The feeling might be coming back. I'll see if I can drag my ass out of this slump come evening.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#2740
I'm third party. Not mafia.

Please don't kill me?
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 45m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.