• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6395 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 335 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 19:20 GMT
#2861
We should lynch koshi even though there's no particular reason he's mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:20 GMT
#2862
Snarfs may not be scum either. He has a very self centric view of his reads and how they interact with him specifically which reads towny to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:20 GMT
#2863
On March 31 2015 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
We should lynch koshi even though there's no particular reason he's mafia

This is extraordinarily unhelpful, and more annoying than you AFKing. Plz stop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:21 GMT
#2864
On March 31 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE isn't scum.

I tend to agree.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:21 GMT
#2865
BH I hear you're moving!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:21 GMT
#2866
On March 31 2015 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
We should lynch koshi even though there's no particular reason he's mafia

Didn't I say no more posts about koshi a few posts about koshi ago?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:21 GMT
#2867
On March 31 2015 04:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Snarfs may not be scum either. He has a very self centric view of his reads and how they interact with him specifically which reads towny to me.

Snarfs is mafia. You're wrong, and you haven't read the game or anything to have made this call. You didn't read my case on him D1, and you didn't vote for me to kill him yesterday, and you're wrong today in saying that I'M wrong for no reason other than your "feels" read of his LAST fucking post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:22 GMT
#2868
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:22 GMT
#2869
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:23 GMT
#2870
On March 31 2015 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.


dude i just talked about him lol and he was low on my list?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:23 GMT
#2871
On March 31 2015 04:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Chill VE, chill.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:25 GMT
#2872
On March 31 2015 04:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Snarfs may not be scum either. He has a very self centric view of his reads and how they interact with him specifically which reads towny to me.

Snarfs is mafia. You're wrong, and you haven't read the game or anything to have made this call. You didn't read my case on him D1, and you didn't vote for me to kill him yesterday, and you're wrong today in saying that I'M wrong for no reason other than your "feels" read of his LAST fucking post.

VE fighting the good fight.
I'll read your case later when I have a computer. I'm just doing stuff right now, and considering you were one of the people who wanted to lynch me I'd think that might please you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:26 GMT
#2873
what time is the deadline?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:27 GMT
#2874
Actually you're wrong some more, I never wanted to lynch you yesterday ever. I DID threaten to shoot you in the night for not doing anything though, but you're doing (awful) stuff now, so it is what it is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:29 GMT
#2875
On March 31 2015 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.


Dude I made a case on him during day 1.

Don't say nobody is talking about him when I'm talking about him. >:|
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:29 GMT
#2876
On March 31 2015 04:26 ritoky wrote:
what time is the deadline?

In 3,5 hours from now according to the night post. 1 hour resolution period before that.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:29 GMT
#2877
Btw:

On March 31 2015 04:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.

Koshibot has reached maximum sensory overload. Koshibot needs immediate maintenance.


lol
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:29 GMT
#2878
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 19:30 GMT
#2879
On March 31 2015 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually you're wrong some more, I never wanted to lynch you yesterday ever. I DID threaten to shoot you in the night for not doing anything though, but you're doing (awful) stuff now, so it is what it is.

Killing is killing.

VE what happened to us?

<\3
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:31 GMT
#2880
On March 31 2015 04:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.


Dude I made a case on him during day 1.

Don't say nobody is talking about him when I'm talking about him. >:|

I'm not actually reading this game, only filters of players that aren't 10+ pages.

So if you're scum and spam, you got me, I won't catch you until everyone is mostly dead.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli870
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy385
crisheroes232
Pyrionflax202
KnowMe107
dupreeh47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 4m
Replay Cast
13h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.