• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8093 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 335 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:42 GMT
#2901
I also asked hf, and him and his lazy 3pness cba to read him.

HINTWINK.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:43 GMT
#2902
On March 31 2015 04:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I also asked hf, and him and his lazy 3pness cba to read him.

HINTWINK.


i have reasons™
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 19:43 GMT
#2903
+ we were busy cybering
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:44 GMT
#2904
On March 31 2015 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:39 ritoky wrote:
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?

Wtf man I just did that. You could also have a look at the nightpost if you don't believe me. Just click on greymists filter. Oo


sorry bbgurl, I missed it. ty 4 this, you're a true frand
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:44 GMT
#2905
On March 31 2015 04:37 yamato77 wrote:
Snarfs seems okay to me on a quick glance. I tunneled the shit out of him in the Student game to no avail and also read up on his meta. Not really seeming like mafia here.

Although, it isn't true that he doesn't know what kind of player Hapa is. He was traitor in TTABE when Hapa was mafia. Yes, it was a while ago but he shouldn't have forgotten. Just a small point though.

I don't remember anything from the games I played mafia/traitor. I hate playing mafia because I hate lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:44 GMT
#2906
On March 31 2015 04:44 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:39 ritoky wrote:
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?

Wtf man I just did that. You could also have a look at the nightpost if you don't believe me. Just click on greymists filter. Oo


sorry bbgurl, I missed it. ty 4 this, you're a true frand

I know.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:45 GMT
#2907
On March 31 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:44 ritoky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:39 ritoky wrote:
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?

Wtf man I just did that. You could also have a look at the nightpost if you don't believe me. Just click on greymists filter. Oo


sorry bbgurl, I missed it. ty 4 this, you're a true frand

I know.

*glare*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:45 GMT
#2908
On March 31 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
So I'm looking into Crossfire atm.

I'm assuming he comes from a TL era where people aren't or didn't post as much as the current meta, at least based on this.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm still here Vayne. Reading and trying to understand the craziness and who exactly should be lynched.


If I'm wrong, shout.

I've also never played a game with him, either so I'm disregarding meta.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Crossfire check the entire database for all my games played plus XXX Mafia and Jack of all Trades Mafia and tell me how I am scum.

I don't feel like doing that much work nor do I think it will be particularly helpful. I haven't played with a decent number of the players here and I doubt I'd be able to really understand each person's meta. I'm not the greatest at reading meta for people I haven't played with a lot and trying to determine meta from just reading filters is pretty difficult and can lead to erroneous conclusions because I don't understand the context.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


I'm also wondering though if he's smart enough to post in a way he could get by as scum. I don't see too many original ideas on his end, and whilst his "I don't want to do that much work" made sense in the context of LS's response - to be fair LS has been criticised for not expanding on meta reads instead of just throwing entire filters - he's not pushing too much work in the way of his filter at all.

Can someone who has had experience with Crossfire expand on his gameplay? On filter length alone I'm giving him the BoD, but on content, I'm not seeing much he couldn't be replicating as either alignment.

I actually think crossfire is pretty scummyscummy from his filter. His strongest read was Hapa, lol. He also said he wanted to vote for someone who would lynch someone he thought was scum but them posts this gem:

On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare


Not only is he voting for HF just because he's a town read, but his whole waffle about the BH thing looks awful. Plus a lot of his posting is just general fluff/set up talk which is a light scumtell. He mafs
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:46 GMT
#2909
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:46 GMT
#2910
On March 31 2015 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
+ we were busy cybering


It was supposed to be a secret.
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:47 GMT
#2911
On March 31 2015 04:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
+ we were busy cybering


It was supposed to be a secret.

It's no secret that Holy can't PM without a lil D on the side.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:48 GMT
#2912
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 30 2015 19:49 GMT
#2913
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc


In the bizness we call that hedging
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:50 GMT
#2914
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I get no cautious feel. Just reads with reasoning. Solid play IMO.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 19:52 GMT
#2915
On March 31 2015 04:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.


I'll talk about Keirathi! I don't seem to remember any posts by him so I'll do a filter dive and see what's up
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 19:53 GMT
#2916
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc


I can think of a scenario where she is, but she's talking about some of the stuff I was talking about in pms so I'm not sure if it's worth exploring.

So town lean.
Retired.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 19:53 GMT
#2917
I say phrases like that with people because I've made the mistake of scumreading people (or in the case of VA in NYE Party) I've pushed mislynches as town because I didn't know their meta simply because I've not played with them before.

In the current meta, filter length is being made as an argument for scumreading someone, and there are players that I think we need to look beyond that (such as Kita, who is not a spammer for instance). Call it cautious but that's just my interpretation of the way some people play and based on my experiences with people I've not had a game with before.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:53 GMT
#2918
Chezitwo is probs town. Just for posterity's sake. Seems more interested in roles than reads but that's a minor distinction in a game like this one.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:55 GMT
#2919
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 19:59 GMT
#2920
On March 31 2015 04:53 yamato77 wrote:
Chezitwo is probs town. Just for posterity's sake. Seems more interested in roles than reads but that's a minor distinction in a game like this one.

Eh, as a follow-up I read VA's filter
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1055
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4612
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN3022
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1416
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 18m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.