• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 335 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:55 GMT
#2981
You didn't address my earlier scumreads on you though.
How come you didn't act towards me the same as last game
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:55 GMT
#2982
On March 31 2015 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm way too next level
I have so many reasons (tm) to want you to believe I believed that

It doesn't matter much, all you did was buy yourself a bit of cred for posting reads you should have been posting anyway.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:57 GMT
#2983
On March 31 2015 05:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
You didn't address my earlier scumreads on you though.
How come you didn't act towards me the same as last game

I don't care as much about this game.

You weren't really in danger of the lynch, and I wasn't around at the time it was being decided anyway.

You're also playing somewhat differently. It's a poor equivocation.
Writer@WriterYamato
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 21:05 GMT
#2984
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:05 GMT
#2985
kita stop being mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 21:06 GMT
#2986
On March 31 2015 06:05 Koshi wrote:
kita stop being mafia.


I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 21:07 GMT
#2987
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

He has just been extremely cryptic and unhelpful :/
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:07 GMT
#2988
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 21:08 GMT
#2989
On March 31 2015 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

He has just been extremely cryptic and unhelpful :/


Straight up making stuff up with me.

No sane host would make a role the way he describes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:08 GMT
#2990
Anyway. I am certain I figure out the game tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 21:10 GMT
#2991
On March 31 2015 06:07 Koshi wrote:
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.


Crossfire.
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:12 GMT
#2992
On March 31 2015 06:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:07 Koshi wrote:
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.


Crossfire.

Both Crossfire and Damdred are possible mafia. But true salvation doesn't lie with with.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:13 GMT
#2993
On March 31 2015 06:07 Koshi wrote:
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.

I disagree with basically all of those reads.

Koshiplz
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:14 GMT
#2994
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

Why didn't you respond to my response?
Writer@WriterYamato
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2015 21:18 GMT
#2995
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:22 GMT
#2996
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?
Writer@WriterYamato
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2015 21:22 GMT
#2997
On March 31 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?

Isn't that exactly what I just said I was going to do?? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#2998
Oh hey look, NOW people PM me.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#2999
On March 31 2015 06:22 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?

Isn't that exactly what I just said I was going to do?? :o


no
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#3000
I thought eod was 20 minutes ago I'll be back later after stuff happens.
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.