• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:42
CEST 09:42
KST 16:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 21:43 GMT
#7278
On March 27 2015 06:37 Superbia wrote:
Like I'm not even going to lie, I don't want to live to tomorrow. I have 0 faith in the current leadership and the current townies to pick the correct lynch. Lynch me and hf.


I toneread you town and made my cases on others. If you flip town I'm literally stopping to play besides the bare minimum cause obviously people are idiots if they think they can make better reads than me this game.

Not always, but this game. I can totally see why rayn was so frustrated now. I'm in the same spot with the exception that I'm not being scumread except by Dam FF Slam or something like that, 2 - 3 of them are scum and all 3 are scum if for some reason I decide to drop my paranoia on Artanis.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 21:44 GMT
#7279
At least Artanis made this game less boring with the suicide booth gif. Had a good laugh since I was bored as fuck given I tried so much and it's just like hitting against a wall.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:00 GMT
#7299
On March 27 2015 06:59 sicklucker wrote:
When I caught super as mafia the one time he didnt try this hard. + some weird logic I forgot that says mafia would prop rb me if super was mafia. So ill be voting for the other wagon


Who? Onegu lol?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:01 GMT
#7303
The sad thing about this game is that mafia doesn't even have to push shit cause the majority of these trash wagons are just dumb townies, they just hop on whatever's hot.

If you don't lynch FF or SLam you don't lynch mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:11 GMT
#7329
On March 27 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
Let's hit slam


WIth a lynch? Just waiting for you guys.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:19 GMT
#7347
Just one argument: I was vig, I got roleblocked, the most vocal townies who were dead after N1 were advocating a shot on Slam. The best hint they could get from my filter was a shot at Trfel who I was scumreading during N1, but I shoot unreadables and not my scumreads, and Slam was unreadable, and I didn't hint anything at that happening.

Then the argument Slam just comes in a and starts trying to shit townie bricks whenever people scumread him. Same with HF, same with me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:37 GMT
#7392
On March 27 2015 07:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:32 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:29 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.


Dude you can't keep saying this. It's making me want to flip on you every time. This isn't the first time you've called someone town and also that you want to lynch them.



He is being TR for the orb tracking scum LS, but I think that could be a bus at this point. He isn't reading my filter much yet scum reading me. Then gives a reason I am scum with Rayn about the mason thing, I say that's not true because I always listen to Rayn when we share QT and he brings it up again without verifying what I said.


I'm struggling and considering this all game. Who says Scum don't lie to help ls

Careful, you're fulfilling the Vivax prophecy laid onto me from before.


Huh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:41 GMT
#7398
On March 27 2015 07:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:32 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:29 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.


Dude you can't keep saying this. It's making me want to flip on you every time. This isn't the first time you've called someone town and also that you want to lynch them.



He is being TR for the orb tracking scum LS, but I think that could be a bus at this point. He isn't reading my filter much yet scum reading me. Then gives a reason I am scum with Rayn about the mason thing, I say that's not true because I always listen to Rayn when we share QT and he brings it up again without verifying what I said.


I'm struggling and considering this all game. Who says Scum don't lie to help ls

Careful, you're fulfilling the Vivax prophecy laid onto me from before.


Huh

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:26 Vivax wrote:
So Artanis pretends he'd scumread Palmar or Slam based on his PoE but watch how he starts doing other stuff during the day.

My prediction is that if Onegu finally hard claims he's going hard on superbia, keeps pushing the notion that Trfel hard bussed LS, or is going to keep picking on ritoky.

Mark my words.



Very observant. I'm impressed, although I don't think he fulfills Nr. 2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:56 GMT
#7429
The speculation is over. Behold the blocked shot target.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 22:56 GMT
#7430
... in 4 minutes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:06 GMT
#7445
Let's see if a townie got the orb.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:08 GMT
#7450
[QUOTE]On March 27 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:

I got a question: You said you were trying to get healthy does this mean your contributions are going to get more regular?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#7458
9 town vs 3 scum.

It looks pretty dire for them, I think they only have 1 KP from now on.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:18 GMT
#7459
Tomorrow I'd like to proceed with Fecal provided I'm still alive being quite universally townread but feel free to post your wishes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#7466
On March 27 2015 08:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 08:18 Vivax wrote:
Tomorrow I'd like to proceed with Fecal provided I'm still alive being quite universally townread but feel free to post your wishes.
Vivax, please don't eat me alive for saying this....

People are stupid. And they don't always agree. But that doesn't mean that emphatically insisting that they are stupid will solve the problem, as stupidity is extremely hard to fix (I know this from personal experience). I think that town would benefit if you toned it down a little bit.

I also note that Fecalfeast was roleblocked by rsoultin.
This means that Fecalfeast wasn't carrying KP. With two KP and four scum left, Fecalfeast would be a pretty good choice to carry KP. And this is a fair argument in his favor.



wut???
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:27 GMT
#7471
Did she breadcrumb this, post this in advance or what? I recall Rso only jailed onegu so far.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:29 GMT
#7475
Oh I missed that. Anyway it's so random I'm not willing to TR FF for it.

Why did FF stop posting cases btw?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:31 GMT
#7478
Artanis, know what?

You get a TR.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:42 GMT
#7490
On March 27 2015 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Except then I realize you're probably just going to rescind it the next day anyway.
[image loading]


Nah man, you insta pinging Super for the TMI stuff just looked really townie with that background reasoning. It made me really feel how you are monitoring him closely.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 23:55 GMT
#7501
On March 27 2015 08:53 Trfel wrote:
Also, sorry about the roleblock confusion. You guys are correct.


What's the mistake you made?
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4517
Shuttle 1954
Leta 1678
BeSt 383
Soulkey 221
Soma 150
sorry 58
ZergMaN 29
Shine 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Other Games
summit1g8932
WinterStarcraft681
Sick207
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Rush1303
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 18m
Patches Events
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 18m
OSC
15h 18m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.