• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 219 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:26 GMT
#1441
Can someone link me to rso's scum game?
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:28 GMT
#1442
It was Horn of Africa.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:28 GMT
#1443
On February 16 2015 13:26 Superbia wrote:
Can someone link me to rso's scum game?

it's not in the database and that's as far as I'm gonna go
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:29 GMT
#1444
OK, here's my analysis of LS's reaction to claims.

1. he reacts to TP's claim with confusion http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766255
2. despite the fact that he thinks I only RNG as town (link) he then votes me (link)
3. then he says he'll lynch TP if I flip JK (suspicious) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766269
4. he also makes plans for if I flip mafia http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766578
5. talkes about me potentially flipping JK after I explicitly ask him http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766867 and rallies support to lynch me http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767221
6. changes his tune on RNG http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767312
7. talks about slam a while
8. suggesting eden might be scum claiming blue subtly by tlaking about an eden fakeclaim http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23768532
9. suspicious of TP during TP's very suspicious trolling http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23768811
10 summary post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23769000
11. waffling (suspicious) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23769139

overall this doesn't look great but it's not blatantly opportunistic like liancourt. Maybe he's just pulling off the "look good when they both flip town" angle less well but I don't want to lynch him as much I as I want to do LC

I totally get where you're coming from, though, superbia.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:29 GMT
#1445
On February 16 2015 13:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, Eden, you're tunneling the shit out of me cause I haven't been in your corner this game xP You didn't figure me out as scum last game at all, so why would I be so scared of you to go out of my way to bury you this one if I rolled mafia again?

##unvote
##vote: lian


Is there anything more to this lian vote than the idea that he knew too much?

##unvote
##vote: lian

Is there anything more to this lian vote than the idea that he knew too much?

##vote: lian

Is there anything more to this lian vote


wtf is this.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1446
Votecount



liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1)- Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
Rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy


liancourt is set to be lynched. Voting ends in





Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1447
On February 16 2015 13:25 Town Puppy wrote:
Fuck c'mon guys it's rso. I will post bricks of shit produced by my body if she is town

I'm in this awkward place where I want to fight for this lynch but I don't want to accidentally get BH killed.

Can everyone just sheep me instead pls?


In this situation, what we do is have a little rolecall of people willing to swap.

Here we go:

Anyone willing to lynch Rsoultin over Liancourt if we have enough to make it stick, please type

@@willing: Rsoultin

This way, we know how many are willing before we take a risk and move over.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1448
Means he's not reading the game and should probably die
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1449
And rso I pegged you as mafia about 20 minutes after I died. I said it in the obs qt of that game and I guessed it to JAT when I PM'd him about it. I got blinded by the marv tunnel in-game but I think I would have come around on you in that game if I weren't shot
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1450
@@willing: rsoultin
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:31 GMT
#1451
On February 16 2015 13:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:25 Town Puppy wrote:
Fuck c'mon guys it's rso. I will post bricks of shit produced by my body if she is town

I'm in this awkward place where I want to fight for this lynch but I don't want to accidentally get BH killed.

Can everyone just sheep me instead pls?


In this situation, what we do is have a little rolecall of people willing to swap.

Here we go:

Anyone willing to lynch Rsoultin over Liancourt if we have enough to make it stick, please type

@@willing: Rsoultin

This way, we know how many are willing before we take a risk and move over.

Great idea.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: liancourt

@@willing: rsoultin
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:31 GMT
#1452
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477216-horn-of-africa-mini-mafia
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:31 GMT
#1453
30 pages as mafia wtf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:32 GMT
#1454
30s meta-god-read. RSO is town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:33 GMT
#1455
Filters feel different, etc.
Minimal effort.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:33 GMT
#1456
On February 16 2015 13:32 Superbia wrote:
30s meta-god-read. RSO is town.

LKSHFDTKLJHSJK


fuck it

let's just kill lian
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:34 GMT
#1457
On February 16 2015 13:30 Town Puppy wrote:
And rso I pegged you as mafia about 20 minutes after I died. I said it in the obs qt of that game and I guessed it to JAT when I PM'd him about it. I got blinded by the marv tunnel in-game but I think I would have come around on you in that game if I weren't shot


Possibly. And knowing how you tunnel the shit out of people lol -shrugs- even though I don't understand how you could think this game looks like my scum game right after Horn of Africa, it's fine. If y'all want to switch to me, that's cool.

I'm not a role, so assuming you both are JK, it won't hurt town. I'll vote me if that means saving BH and TP.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 16 2015 04:34 GMT
#1458
@@willing Rso
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:34 GMT
#1459
How does my speculating both wagons as JK make me scum? i threw the possibilty out there of being 2 JKs to get opinions. Why wasn't it a possibility? There is an SK so it's very possible and then BH comes up with reasons as to why it's unbalanced of it being 2 Jks so I agreed with him so 1 or the other had to die today, but I was kinda disappointed not playing with both of them on d2 because they're both good players and it'd be good to have them around. Now with that Mod intervention and BH going at me like hell I don't know what to think. Mod's post and the wiki regarding lord percy do indicate that there really is 2 JKs. Yes. but really don't make it sound like it's CONFIRMED. IT'S NOT CONFIRMED. Mod only hinted ambigously. According to blackadder wiki there are multiple blackadders i.e. cop. So are we meant to believe there are multiple blackadders as well?

What do I gain by proposing that the 2 wagons were both JK? I don't get any town cred for it. i have absolutely no idea why BH thinks I get town cred when both flip JK. Town would probably be more suspicious of me because i got it right so perfectly. I know BH is better than this than think that I can get any town cred and look good if they both flip JK. But I'm almost certain that BH is scum with that desperation post he made earlier with that case making me look like I knew more information than others. i only speculated why can't there be 2 JKs. he is making it look like I knew for a fact there were 2 JKs which is just wrong.

BH you knew you couldn't lynch TP so you changed your target to me who is obviously the easier target to lynch because i'm newer than TP is. You very well know how lazy I am and how I can't be arsed to do anything, but fuck I am not going to get MLed d1 again when I'm fucking trying.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:34 GMT
#1460
On February 16 2015 13:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:30 Town Puppy wrote:
And rso I pegged you as mafia about 20 minutes after I died. I said it in the obs qt of that game and I guessed it to JAT when I PM'd him about it. I got blinded by the marv tunnel in-game but I think I would have come around on you in that game if I weren't shot


Possibly. And knowing how you tunnel the shit out of people lol -shrugs- even though I don't understand how you could think this game looks like my scum game right after Horn of Africa, it's fine. If y'all want to switch to me, that's cool.

I'm not a role, so assuming you both are JK, it won't hurt town. I'll vote me if that means saving BH and TP.


I hate this post though.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1526
WardiTV853
OGKoka 254
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8178
Bisu 2196
Shuttle 1208
Jaedong 1160
Horang2 775
BeSt 496
EffOrt 491
Larva 439
actioN 295
Stork 295
[ Show more ]
Mini 242
Mind 163
910 103
Zeus 99
Barracks 89
Snow 76
Mong 65
Sea.KH 63
hero 56
Shinee 40
sorry 36
ToSsGirL 33
JYJ 30
Bale 29
Killer 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 26
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 21
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5129
qojqva2005
Dendi1136
febbydoto43
Counter-Strike
fl0m2267
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1171
hiko990
B2W.Neo774
Livibee476
crisheroes351
XBOCT280
Hui .228
XaKoH 211
Pyrionflax209
Liquid`VortiX190
QueenE63
TKL 7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2686
• Jankos2284
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.