• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:55
CEST 13:55
KST 20:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 219 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:43 GMT
#1481
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1482
ok it's not rso.

robik? LOL
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1483
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1484
Like if you continuing this bullshit and flip town I'm going to be pissed, lian. Literally wasting time.
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1485
On February 16 2015 13:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.


he's just stalling. He doesn't want to give reads because he doesn't have our interests at heart.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:45 GMT
#1486
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:45 GMT
#1487
On February 16 2015 13:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.


FF is scum but I'm not gonna get enough votes so I'm pusshing BH who is just obvious scum to me.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1488
Votecount



liancourt (9) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin, Town Puppy
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1)- Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet



liancourt is set to be lynched. Voting ends in






Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1489
On February 16 2015 13:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:43 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:42 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
I don't really like an LS lynch ^^;

I can't say for sure that he's town; but he just seems genuine to me. The happy posts and silly questions are what I've come to associate with him as town.


Hate levels increasing. So much martyrdom.


<3 you too xP


What's your goal here? Why would you be okay with getting lynched if you were town?


I'm not lol, don't misunderstand me. I think TP has his head shoved so far up his ass he can't see the light of day. However, it's pretty likely that both are town and JKs.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1490
On February 16 2015 13:45 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:44 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.


FF is scum but I'm not gonna get enough votes so I'm pusshing BH who is just obvious scum to me.


FF is willing to flip to both other wagons. Are these wagons town as well?
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1491
On February 16 2015 13:45 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:44 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.


FF is scum but I'm not gonna get enough votes so I'm pusshing BH who is just obvious scum to me.

You're bad.

Sorry super this guy dies
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 16 2015 04:47 GMT
#1492
On February 16 2015 13:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?


I get where you are going here but BH also looked the scummiest from those two claims on the surface. Look at it just from the claims point of view who do you think was scummier someone who claimed randomly or the person the CC'd that person.

Im not saying LS is town i just understand how his BH/eden read developed
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:47 GMT
#1493
IF BH IS OBVIOUS SCUM WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME GETTING VOTES? Are we both obvious scum? Why not try to get people on me rather than just saying I'm scum and that's it?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:48 GMT
#1494
Fucks sake I'm PR I even fucking breadcrumbed.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:48 GMT
#1495
On February 16 2015 13:45 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:44 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:43 liancourt wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth


Dude. your post on me looked like a desperate scum trying grab at anything and your reasoning was just bad. that's why I immediately unvoted and voted you because you so bad as hell. Get town cred for what? I was asking on the possiblilities of there being 2 JKs and you dismissed it so I voted TP and even defended you as devils advocate.

HOw in the world would i get towh ncred for getting the 2 wagons right???? I get nothing it's null it's a BS reason to call someone scum and you are jsut inflating it with thread presense


STOP.

WHAT ARE YOU READS BESIDES BH.


FF is scum but I'm not gonna get enough votes so I'm pusshing BH who is just obvious scum to me.


I don't find this compelling.

Look, LC. Maybe you're town. If you are, you can't stop this wagon. What you CAN do is write some last reads. If you write a couple cases and you flip town, I promise to read them with respect and compassion, and to push your ideas a bit, especially if they're good.

If you're scum, though, feel free to do nothing between now and deadline. But if you're town, you will soon be conftown. Use it as a tool. Wear your death as armor and noone will use it against you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:48 GMT
#1496
Like you have 2 people you think are scum, one is a possible jailkeeper and one is not. WTF is the town motivation to keep pushing BH?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:48 GMT
#1497
On February 14 2015 15:48 liancourt wrote:
rowan atkinson


what does this tell you

this is my very first post
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:49 GMT
#1498
On February 16 2015 13:48 liancourt wrote:
Fucks sake I'm PR I even fucking breadcrumbed.


If you're another JK and didn't mention this before you're the worst. Actually the worst. We need detials now. links. explanations.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1499
CC wouldn't be bad here.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1500
On February 16 2015 13:48 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:48 liancourt wrote:
rowan atkinson


what does this tell you

this is my very first post

Literally means nothing to me and I'm not googling it. Explain this fully
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1094
WardiTV431
OGKoka 134
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11270
StarCastTV_EN295
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13582
Bisu 4904
FanTaSy 3839
Shuttle 1724
Jaedong 1477
BeSt 956
actioN 734
EffOrt 593
Horang2 473
Larva 267
[ Show more ]
Leta 262
Zeus 253
Mind 109
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
JYJ 82
Sexy 80
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 64
sorry 60
ToSsGirL 55
Killer 45
Shinee 45
Sea.KH 44
sSak 36
Bale 31
soO 25
Free 24
Aegong 21
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi646
XaKoH 355
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo547
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax214
Livibee137
dupreeh110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 5m
Replay Cast
11h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.