• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:35 GMT
#1461
martyring is lame and I think it's scummy personally
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:36 GMT
#1462
On February 16 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:13 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D

Save me for final three with nightkills maybe what're your townreads mr 7scum list


Sort of the rest. Minus Robik. Fuck Robik.

no
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1463
Don't you dare kill me town
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1464
On February 16 2015 13:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:13 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D

Save me for final three with nightkills maybe what're your townreads mr 7scum list


Sort of the rest. Minus Robik. Fuck Robik.

no


Yeah, yeah. Read on. I already retracted it and on top of that, gave a half-assed apology.
Minimal effort.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1465
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1466
I DON'T THINK THAT RSOU IS MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:38 GMT
#1467
hah, liancourt, you think I swapped to you because you're an easier target? when I unvoted TP I was like 99% sure that doing so would cause me to get lynched. heck, people weren't even willing to listen to the theory that TP and I were both town, I had to say "ok, lynch me, but let's talk while we wait for the deadline" to even get people to discuss reads with me. I was planning to die and let me legacy help. the mod info came at a great time but there's no way I could have planned for the mod to come in and basically tell the thread there are 2 JKs.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:38 GMT
#1468
The only person I'm willing to switch to from liam is LS
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:39 GMT
#1469
On February 16 2015 13:37 Town Puppy wrote:
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo


currently we don't have enough @@willings to do that. note that I'm not @@willing to lynch rsou

liancourt's post is very "emotional" but doesn't really have any good arguments or cases on people like LS or Rsou. He's just doing damage control and trying to get me lynched because I'm the next-biggest wagon, not accepting the truth
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:39 GMT
#1470
@@willing LS
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1471
Lian walk me through your mafia world. Who's mafia besides BH?
Minimal effort.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1472
On February 16 2015 13:38 Blazinghand wrote:
hah, liancourt, you think I swapped to you because you're an easier target? when I unvoted TP I was like 99% sure that doing so would cause me to get lynched. heck, people weren't even willing to listen to the theory that TP and I were both town, I had to say "ok, lynch me, but let's talk while we wait for the deadline" to even get people to discuss reads with me. I was planning to die and let me legacy help. the mod info came at a great time but there's no way I could have planned for the mod to come in and basically tell the thread there are 2 JKs.


No you are skilled enough to this. You were creating discussion so that other ppl would n't leave the thread and get conversation going so that ppl were around and that they didn't just leave the vote on you and afk till deadline.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1473
@@Willing Count:

@@willing rsoultin (3): FF, TP, Breshke
@@ willing LS (1): FF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1474
BH is off the table. Who do you want to lynch, lian?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:41 GMT
#1475
Willing on LS. Welcoming FF to my town circle.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:41 GMT
#1476
I don't really like an LS lynch ^^;

I can't say for sure that he's town; but he just seems genuine to me. The happy posts and silly questions are what I've come to associate with him as town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:42 GMT
#1477
On February 16 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
I don't really like an LS lynch ^^;

I can't say for sure that he's town; but he just seems genuine to me. The happy posts and silly questions are what I've come to associate with him as town.


Hate levels increasing. So much martyrdom.
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:42 GMT
#1478
On February 16 2015 13:40 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:38 Blazinghand wrote:
hah, liancourt, you think I swapped to you because you're an easier target? when I unvoted TP I was like 99% sure that doing so would cause me to get lynched. heck, people weren't even willing to listen to the theory that TP and I were both town, I had to say "ok, lynch me, but let's talk while we wait for the deadline" to even get people to discuss reads with me. I was planning to die and let me legacy help. the mod info came at a great time but there's no way I could have planned for the mod to come in and basically tell the thread there are 2 JKs.


No you are skilled enough to this. You were creating discussion so that other ppl would n't leave the thread and get conversation going so that ppl were around and that they didn't just leave the vote on you and afk till deadline.


I'm entirely skilled enough to do something like this, but if I wanted to maximize survival (rather than maximize town helpfulness) I'd stay on rsoultin and do the whole "talk to me like I'm town" gig. moving off of rsoultin 100% killed me. Unless you think I somehow used my skills to get the mod come in here and confirm my suspicions (and superbia google for it), your explanation doesn't make sense.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 16 2015 04:43 GMT
#1479
On February 16 2015 13:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
I don't really like an LS lynch ^^;

I can't say for sure that he's town; but he just seems genuine to me. The happy posts and silly questions are what I've come to associate with him as town.


Hate levels increasing. So much martyrdom.


<3 you too xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:43 GMT
#1480
On February 16 2015 13:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:42 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
I don't really like an LS lynch ^^;

I can't say for sure that he's town; but he just seems genuine to me. The happy posts and silly questions are what I've come to associate with him as town.


Hate levels increasing. So much martyrdom.


<3 you too xP


What's your goal here? Why would you be okay with getting lynched if you were town?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1469
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 383
IndyStarCraft 190
SteadfastSC174
ZombieGrub105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.