• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 219 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:11 GMT
#1401
Like the list is kind of YOLO. Haven't really had any time for analysis.
Minimal effort.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:12 GMT
#1402
On February 16 2015 13:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:01 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:57 Blazinghand wrote:
TP/Eden, you're talking about this series of posts?

On February 16 2015 07:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
What I see is BH could be anything; he is not dizzy now, he is the CHUPAZITRON himself and has bombed us with deep wifom

Deeeeeeeeeeeep bunkerbusting wifom

I would say losing an experienced JK in BH is worse than having scum BH one more day.


I agree with this. Also, way too many people just going oh, okay, when TP/Eden's play has been questionable all game, lol.

##unvote
##vote: TownPuppy

On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.
On February 16 2015 11:08 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lian's right, if mafia's going to CC (or claim in the first place) it's probably the goon doing it. Bugger -_- I still think it's the wrong play by TP, but I can see him thinking it's right.

##unvote
##vote: Blazinghand



Yeah that's pretty much it, specifically the last two.


This to me looks suspicious in a vaguely similar way that liancourt's would. Again, scum would KNOW we're both JKs, right? So scum would want to seem hesitant and like, "oh, I'm voting BH but I could easily see that it's really TP" as a setup to vote you tomorrow. However, I consider that to be less of a scumtell than liancourt's maneuvering, which is "I think neither of thes epeople make sense as scum but I'll vote one of them anyways" which sets him up to look REALLY good after the double JK flip. like, REALLY good if he hadn't been caught.

I buy, however, rsoultin's confusion about your CC of me, just because s/he may not understand the POV of a blue. Worth looking into and pressuring, but I think the liancourt case is stronger.

I mean, flip side here, scum wouldn't know we're both JKs. They wouldn't know WHAT the fuck to do. NO ONE should know wtf to do. Given that, we have two different reactions:

(1) One person ostensibly tried to see both sides of the argument and ended up siding with both players at some point before settling in on me.
(2) The other person defaulted to the previous suspicion that person had on one of the two players and then abruptly switched to the other player after it became clear the initially-suspected player probably wasn't being lynched.

I think it's more likely that the mafia is (2) here. You don't actually get town credit from being right about both people being JK if you let them both get lynched. In fact, nothing about this situation gets you town credit unless you're the guy to figure out that both people are JK. (SHOUTS TO SUPERFRIEND, ALSO GET DUNKED I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN) What you do end up getting is a huge pile of shit during the day after the first flip, because you waffled on both and ended up on the guy who flipped JK. It's far better for mafia to just ride the wave toward whichever JK is getting lynched, then when they flip town riding the other one - and especially if, as in (2)'s case, the other one who ends up being "confirmed scum" is conveniently the one you already suspected.

No, rso is far more likely to be mafia out of the two in my view. As previously noted I will gladly vote either to save you, but our wagon should be rso.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:13 GMT
#1403
Updated Vote Count

BH (6) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, rsoultin, KelsierSC, prplhz
liancourt (6) - Blazinghand, iamrobik, lightningstrike, FecalFeast, Ritoky, Breshke
Town Puppy (1) -, Alakasla
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
lightningstrike (1): superbia
rsoultin (1) - Town puppy
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet

I'm fairly sure this is correct but not 100%. Also I'm pretty sure Im still getting lynche >:{


roughly speaking.

Half the Sky, VA, liancourt, rsoultin, KSC, prplhz, Slam,
are all currently voting for claimed blues who are as close to modconfirmed as we can get[/QUOTE]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:13 GMT
#1404
Ugh guys no let's please get rso instead

I'll hop on that liancourt train to save BH but I would really rather rso. My argument is really good.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:13 GMT
#1405
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D
Minimal effort.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:14 GMT
#1406
On February 16 2015 13:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Updated Vote Count

BH (6) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, rsoultin, KelsierSC, prplhz
liancourt (6) - Blazinghand, iamrobik, lightningstrike, FecalFeast, Ritoky, Breshke
Town Puppy (1) -, Alakasla
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
lightningstrike (1): superbia
rsoultin (1) - Town puppy
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet

I'm fairly sure this is correct but not 100%. Also I'm pretty sure Im still getting lynche >:{


roughly speaking.

Half the Sky, VA, liancourt, rsoultin, KSC, prplhz, Slam,
are all currently voting for claimed blues who are as close to modconfirmed as we can get

[/QUOTE]
I'm coming in on your side if it comes down to it.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:14 GMT
#1407
I would switch but i don't want bh to die
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 16 2015 04:15 GMT
#1408
On February 16 2015 13:13 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D

Save me for final three with nightkills maybe what're your townreads mr 7scum list
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:15 GMT
#1409
Can everyone read LS' filter and tell me how it looks if you consider a mafia knowing both BH/puppy as being town playing on the situation?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:15 GMT
#1410
On February 16 2015 13:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:13 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D

Save me for final three with nightkills maybe what're your townreads mr 7scum list


Sort of the rest. Minus Robik. Fuck Robik.
Minimal effort.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1411
Everyone who is voting for liancourt needs to stay online and be around to switch to him if we have to consolidate. I want rsoultin to be the lynch but I don't want to divide us and end with BH getting lynched anyway.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1412
On February 16 2015 13:12 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:06 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:01 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:57 Blazinghand wrote:
TP/Eden, you're talking about this series of posts?

On February 16 2015 07:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
What I see is BH could be anything; he is not dizzy now, he is the CHUPAZITRON himself and has bombed us with deep wifom

Deeeeeeeeeeeep bunkerbusting wifom

I would say losing an experienced JK in BH is worse than having scum BH one more day.


I agree with this. Also, way too many people just going oh, okay, when TP/Eden's play has been questionable all game, lol.

##unvote
##vote: TownPuppy

On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.
On February 16 2015 11:08 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lian's right, if mafia's going to CC (or claim in the first place) it's probably the goon doing it. Bugger -_- I still think it's the wrong play by TP, but I can see him thinking it's right.

##unvote
##vote: Blazinghand



Yeah that's pretty much it, specifically the last two.


This to me looks suspicious in a vaguely similar way that liancourt's would. Again, scum would KNOW we're both JKs, right? So scum would want to seem hesitant and like, "oh, I'm voting BH but I could easily see that it's really TP" as a setup to vote you tomorrow. However, I consider that to be less of a scumtell than liancourt's maneuvering, which is "I think neither of thes epeople make sense as scum but I'll vote one of them anyways" which sets him up to look REALLY good after the double JK flip. like, REALLY good if he hadn't been caught.

I buy, however, rsoultin's confusion about your CC of me, just because s/he may not understand the POV of a blue. Worth looking into and pressuring, but I think the liancourt case is stronger.

I mean, flip side here, scum wouldn't know we're both JKs. They wouldn't know WHAT the fuck to do. NO ONE should know wtf to do. Given that, we have two different reactions:

(1) One person ostensibly tried to see both sides of the argument and ended up siding with both players at some point before settling in on me.
(2) The other person defaulted to the previous suspicion that person had on one of the two players and then abruptly switched to the other player after it became clear the initially-suspected player probably wasn't being lynched.

I think it's more likely that the mafia is (2) here. You don't actually get town credit from being right about both people being JK if you let them both get lynched. In fact, nothing about this situation gets you town credit unless you're the guy to figure out that both people are JK. (SHOUTS TO SUPERFRIEND, ALSO GET DUNKED I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN) What you do end up getting is a huge pile of shit during the day after the first flip, because you waffled on both and ended up on the guy who flipped JK. It's far better for mafia to just ride the wave toward whichever JK is getting lynched, then when they flip town riding the other one - and especially if, as in (2)'s case, the other one who ends up being "confirmed scum" is conveniently the one you already suspected.

No, rso is far more likely to be mafia out of the two in my view. As previously noted I will gladly vote either to save you, but our wagon should be rso.


I get what you're getting at with rso. I guess mafia could be confused and think one of us is a cop or a really confused/angry VT or something, but here's what mafia knows that we don't know: Mafia knows that out of the 2 of us, BOTH of us are not mafia. Also, SK wouldn't pull shit like this D1 so mafia can be reasonably sure we're both town. Would mafia know we're both JKs? maybe, maybe not. But the important thing here is mafia knows that the most probably thing to happen, and the thing that was definitely gonna happen until I told people not to lynch you after I flip, was that one of us flips, then the other, cause we're both town.

Now, let's say rsoultin is Mafia. She knows that you and I are both town, and we have both claimed JK. She has been voting you, but she COULD swap to me. Now, I'm the one getting lynched, not you. IF she stays on you, and I flip JK, what happens? Well, she looks good! She says, "wow guys, why didn't you listen to me, we should have lynched Eden/TP" and then lynches you tomorrow. As Mafia, rsoultin would have no real reason to swap to me, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1413
Like he's around right now and not doing anything.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1414
Actually he changed his vote right away. I'm dumb as shit. Add Robik to town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:17 GMT
#1415
Sorry Robik. I half-ass apologize.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1416
On February 16 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
Can everyone read LS' filter and tell me how it looks if you consider a mafia knowing both BH/puppy as being town playing on the situation?

Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1417
Yeah i'm pretty sure there's at least one mafia on my wagon pretending to be afk and hoping that nobody else swaps. Maybe now that it's clear I won't be lynched we'll see them come out of the woodwork and try to salvage some towncred by not being lynching the JK?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1418
On February 16 2015 13:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
Can everyone read LS' filter and tell me how it looks if you consider a mafia knowing both BH/puppy as being town playing on the situation?



on it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1419
At this point I'd be okay with lynching lian. But he wasn't on my original mafia list. So kind of meh.
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1420
On February 16 2015 12:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:48 LightningStrike wrote:
But I still got a slight meta scum read on you it just people were calling you town instead other than Breshke and Rayn who agreed with me.


I dislike Rayn and I kind of dislike Breshke atm. Trenderino?


On February 16 2015 13:11 Superbia wrote:
Mafia:

-LS
-Kelsier
-rayn
-lian (why the fuck not)

Lean mafia:
- FF
- HtS


Why did i not make your list?
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Yoon 113
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 70
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4787
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m802
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes296
DeMusliM245
XBOCT215
Liquid`RaSZi213
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE85
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2842
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 32m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.