• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:39 GMT
#1238
On January 29 2015 02:01 IAmRobik wrote:
HTS,

Do you think GB has shown a logical progression when it relates to me or do you think he's been contradicting himself constantly and flailing trying to come up with answers and random accusations?


To be quite honest, he's been disjointed in going on you but both of you are going after each other, so I'd need both of you to come up with something more substantial in gameplay aside from going OMGUS on each other. GB, to his credit has explained his play and why he's gripping between Palmar and Toad based on the play.

Meta arguments generally hold no water on me. I have had only one game played with GB and zero with you.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:44 GMT
#1241
EBWOP - Now I see your case after I posted the last post.

Yes I agreed and called him out before that your vote on me was trolling because of Holyflare. I said that before. I scumread him partially for that before.

And you aren't using meta in your case. Thank goodness.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:44 GMT
#1242
On January 29 2015 02:41 IAmRobik wrote:
BEING DISJOINTED AND ILLOGICAL IS NOT A META ARGUMENT. IT'S A SIGN OF MAFIA. YOU NEED TO STOP USING THE WORD META BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS


Robik, calm down, that last post of mine was typed WHILST YOU WERE TYPING YOUR MASSIVE CASE.

I cannot edit it. It is best left ignored.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:45 GMT
#1244
And in this context I am using meta because GB's argument against you at some point was meta-based.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:47 GMT
#1245
On January 29 2015 02:45 Toadesstern wrote:
friends PC, something that I thought about on my way, Palmar as third party:


I hope you are joking.

This is a pure vanilla game. Why in the actual hell are you or anyone suggesting third party play?

I'm leaving the office, and headed for a dinner date. I'll be back.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 17:48 GMT
#1246
Damn me, it was a joke. Gah.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 18:36 GMT
#1249
On January 29 2015 03:25 Palmar wrote:
Kill toad


Piss off Palmar.

On January 29 2015 02:26 Cephiro wrote:
A friendly reminder that this exists:

Show nested quote +
Spam:
Spam is not tolerated, nor is any off-topic material. Do not discuss Proleague here. Do not talk about Starcraft II here. Play Mafia here. This also means you should condense your posts when possible. 15 one-liners in 30 minutes is unacceptable.


##unvote
##vote Palmar
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 20:34 GMT
#1260
3h until EoD.

What are we doing folks?

Palmar is not getting lynched, I don't see the votes or any indication, even with the trolling being utterly stupid.

I was however, unsatisfied with Lian's latest post. A bunch of theoreticals without evaluating content in the game. I can see why someone might think it's a good post because Lian is telling us to evalute X and Y on different types of criteria, but I'm pretty sure Eden at least was trying to examine the possibility of Onegu being scum or not being scum based on the decision to hammer or not hammer GB at least 10 pages prior to him posting that and when he couldn't, VE was questioning the validity of Onegu's post for at least a while.

GB and Onegu ALREADY have been getting evaluated on other criteria aside from the potential hammer incident. So, unless I'm reading it wrong, this is why Lian's latest post strikes me as him saying something just to say something. It's already been touched on, although not directly.

Yea he was in bed, so suppose that to consider, but why is he urging us to do it, it'd go further for him to do it himself (as I pointed out page 62).

3h until EoD, and it IS 50/50 that Liancourt would wake up in time...

He only has 2 votes, but will remove if I see he gets 4 before he awakes.

##unvote
##vote liancourt
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 20:43 GMT
#1263
Eden, since you appear to be in thread, what do you think of Robik's positioning of GB?

He's hyper-focused on GB, but GB hasn't been all contributory aside from the exchange with Palmar. Robik also contends GB's read on him is not particularly progressive/not able to be followed easily.

My issue is that GB is pushing Robik when he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting lynched.

GB is not priority one for me but it makes me wonder.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 20:44 GMT
#1264
Ah, you ninjaed me. Great minds think alike.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:15 GMT
#1269
2h15m...well I hope people didn't AFK vote.

I'm going to be in here until EoD, ocassionally in and out of thread.

Really wish more people were here for consolidation, though it is still early for the Americans. Damn.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:21 GMT
#1271
On January 29 2015 05:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Robik has a pretty good argument for GB's read on him being fabricated. It kinda reminds me of my argument on liancourt initially except it's a better example.

I still kinda like Toad as a lynch, so I want to finish reading things related to him before I put a vote down since we're close to the consolidation phase. But I'm thinking my vote will end up on GB now.


Well we were asking GB for an explanation of his play for how long? I think that was the post that made people (myself included) reconsider his lynch. Could it have been contrived? I know you have him props for it, so...

Which Robik said we were all mistaken for.

I'm going to read that exchange again.

I hope Lian also shows up soon.

A lot of us have similar lynch lists, but if this day ends in a no-lynch I'm not going to be happy.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:33 GMT
#1275
Palmar and myself would make 4. But even if Palmar is town, he's even more tunnelled on Toad than I was on GB.

Liancourt, who I am certain is scum, had GB as #2 on his lynch list....but his vote is parked on Onegu atm.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:35 GMT
#1278
On January 29 2015 06:32 Eden1892 wrote:
Not sure what to make of that trap at this point tbh. Like my gut says that it's just not something mafia does, but my brain says there's nothing stopping them from doing it, and I think Robik has a really good point about the (non-)progression of GB's read on Robik specifically and his reads in general.


I'm not disputing you. At first glance, it just seems WIFOM when you consider both Palmar and GB were both saying their explanations were traps, with GB claiming to trap Palmar, and Palmar claiming to trap Toad.

I've never laid a trap like that in a majority instant lynch game. So I'm not sure what to make of it, or even if I should.

Because if you take that out, you still have my case, you still have Robik's arguments and you still have GB's relative lurkiness, you still have VE's argument on the dropping of the note dumps or however he put it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:36 GMT
#1280
On January 29 2015 06:34 Eden1892 wrote:
Mainly cause I don't want you and Palmar flipping to make 4 on GB and then liancourt showing up and yolovoting GB


Yea, this is what is an issue, with GB being #2 on his lynch list.

VE also has yet to vote. If VE hammers it's a different story.

I'll stay on Lian.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:37 GMT
#1281
On January 29 2015 06:36 Eden1892 wrote:
I almost want to make Palmar really mad by trying to yolowagon VisceraEyes. Nothing pisses off Palmar and puts him in tryhard solve-the-game mode like lynching his top town d1, and I've gotten this vague feeling that he's mafia for a while now.


Vague feeling that who is mafia? Palmar or VE?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:49 GMT
#1287
On January 29 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
why do people insist I'm trolling? I'm not.


Are you out of your bloody mind?
Half your filter is "kill toad". You spent most of D1 trolling with other shit.

On January 29 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
Look he's not done jack shit.


You can say the same thing for Lian and to an extent GlowingBear.

On January 29 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
His defense when I started calling him out is that people "went crazy". He's super paranoid (started talking as if he was going to die with 1 vote on him) which means he's super sensitive to people going after him.

he is mafia.


You could say the same thing for GB too.

How is your case more substantiated than the ones on Lian and GB?
Are you townreading either of Lian or GB? If so, why?

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 21:53 GMT
#1288
On January 29 2015 06:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Quote your case please because your filter now has over 100 ctrl-f-able "toad" in it and I'm not sifting through that.


His case is on page 37.

Yes, I actually remember that off the cuff, which is scary.

Even more scary, I have a 12 page D1 filter. None of my games I exceed 10 pages for an entire game.
Is hell freezing over yet?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#1292
On January 29 2015 06:53 Eden1892 wrote:
Artanis should just give us a qt so we can stop posting so much. Amirite?


Just magically make us masons and call it a night
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 28 2015 22:05 GMT
#1293
On January 29 2015 07:03 Eden1892 wrote:
I dunno man maybe I'm being a donkey. But I feel like if Palmar cared about getting Toad lynched he would be trying harder to be convincing, you know?

Maybe Palmar's the right lynch after all? I'm struggling to see why someone who knows the theory side of town game as well as Palmar would be so... almost deliberately ineffective at persuading people.

The two biggest townreads in the game have literally voted him for being spammy and trolly. If you're in his shoes and genuinely trying to convince people to vote for someone, surely you aren't gonna keep on like this, right?


You'd think.

But you want to know why I think he can get away with this?

Because we don't have the votes to take him out. Not now. Not yet.

I can see VE voting him, but Robik and GB are tunnelled on each other, Lian doesn't have Palmar on his radar, don't think Onegu does either.

Toad may have AFKed for the evening as well.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2479
Dendi954
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3274
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 21m
Replay Cast
8h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.