• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 172 173 174 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 22:44:16
January 19 2015 16:59 GMT
#61
Day 1


[image loading]
Cold... So... cold...


It all started on New Earth, July 2358. I had just graduated space academy and was looking forward to my first exploratory missions. I had the choice between exploring a section of Khaydarin Nebula, the largest Nebula ever detected that the Space station has been mapping for decades, or witness and map the birth of a new star in the Dingus sector. Obviously, this was not even a match. New stars are born constantly, but the Khaydarin Nebula.. Now that was a thing. Many anomalies never mapped before were discovered there and I was anxious to become part of the team. I packed my things and embarked.

August 2358. We'd been on board for a few weeks and I was beginning to grow accustomed to my team. There were a few oddballs here and there, but nothing that worried me at the time. The team mostly consisted of veterans in the field and as someone fresh out of the academy I was far too excited to become part of the greater whole and impress the team. I didn't really want to do it for them though. In fact, once I embarked I found I was only really interested in my own job. I didn't really care for anyone else.

With one exception: Adam. A bit of a surprising choice given he was dwarf sized and thus easily overlooked, but he made up for it in his amount of incessant yapping. The amount of times I heard him mention his deceased mother made me weary. A momma's boy as my roommate, just what I've always wanted. Adam was the astrophysicist of the trip. It was his job to predict any anomalies that could potentially be present during our surveys. I didn't trust him too much to do his job, but since no accidents had happened in over 20 years I figured there wasn't really any need for concern. The last ship that went missing in this sector, the Voyager, probably just had poor maintenance. With technology that can scan for hundreds of thousands of kilometres around us, what could possibly go wrong?

September 2 2358. After a long and painful journey, we had finally arrived at our designated sector. It was an incredible sight to behold. Every colour imaginable was present in the clouds of dust, hydrogen, helium and all sorts of undefined gases throughout the nebula, and it was up to me, the technician of the group, to begin the procedure to scan the surface. I started the probe launch sequence and put on my face encapsulating visor to follow its path. Halfway through the trajectory I heard noises. There shouldn't be any noises in space, so I stopped the probe, took off my helmet and saw Adam screaming something indecipherable at me. I figured he was just talking about his mother again, felt a sudden upwelling of anger that I had been holding back the entire journey and knocked him out, then continued my survey.

*THUD*

He had tried to warn me. A spacial anomaly. Our sensors hadn't picked it up until the last moment, and it was now carrying our vessel deeper into the Nebula. The stress of the anomaly would prove to be too much for the ship, and it exploded after what felt like an eternity. The blast killed me and the others on the vessel.

I died. Everyone on the ship died.

Death. An impalpable sensation to describe to anyone. A sudden lack of being and matter, yet a consciousness seems to remain. Was it by design or an accident? The mystery started since the beginning of mankind but was never solved. Here I was, age 28 and exploring the greatest mystery of them all. The mystery of Death. I had hoped to explore more of life, but one does not pick their own fate. As I tried to become more aware of my own, I felt a pull. I didn't know what to think of it. Everything was so foreign to me; senses felt entirely different as they had before. I had no limbs to control, no heartbeat pumping blood through my veins, and no warmth. Everything felt so cold, and it became colder and colder. Was this to be my fate? A state of perpetual agony? I would have preferred there to be nothing at all.

Though I didn't have eyes anymore, I did seem to have some sort of sense of sight. I saw what I believed to be energy. Lots of light everywhere around me, and it was moving. I looked over to what it was moving to and noticed that I was being pulled in the same direction. My senses became colder and colder as I noticed the energies disappearing in what seemed to be a great void. Was this a portal into the beyond, or a black hole that would terminate the last of my existence? Though my experience in the afterlife had been less than kind, I wasn't in the mood to end my second being this quickly. With all my willpower I attempted to resist the pull when I noticed the pull did not come from the void, but from three distinct energy sources near it, seemingly feeding it. I wondered...

It is now Day 1! You have until Wednesday, Jan 21 10:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) to cast your vote. Votes are to be placed in the Voting is done in the Vote Thread.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:00 GMT
#62
hi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 17:00 GMT
#63
first confirmed town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 17:00 GMT
#64
dammit vivax you so frustrating
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:01 GMT
#65
Can we just agree to lynch marv D1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 17:04 GMT
#66
Maybe we can lynching Marv is fun its true
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:05 GMT
#67
On January 20 2015 02:00 Vivax wrote:
hi

Hi!
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:06 GMT
#68
On January 20 2015 02:05 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 02:00 Vivax wrote:
hi

Hi!


Will you join us in lynching marv
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:06 GMT
#69
Sounds like a great idea to me.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:07 GMT
#70
K, then, a wagon of three votes should suffice for the start:

##Vote marvellosity
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:08 GMT
#71
I bet he already feels the pressure!
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:09 GMT
#72
I think he's not here but I want him to get goosebumps when he sees a massive wagon on him once he gets back.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:11 GMT
#73
Time for some looking around all of this: Why do you think I'm trying to start t´his wagon?

@ wyle and Damdred
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:11 GMT
#74
He will shiver in fear.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:12 GMT
#75
Btw since I'm ill I'll probably go to sleep within 30 minutes and wake up sometime during the night. Curious to see what happened until then.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 17:13 GMT
#76
I really don't think that Marv cba as mafia three games in a row especially last game.

Part of the reason I see you doing this is to vet his alignment and see if he comes in marv!town. If he doesn't and cba we get a mafia if he does we at least have lowered the lynch pool.

And lynching marv is fun
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:13 GMT
#77
On January 20 2015 02:11 Vivax wrote:
Time for some looking around all of this: Why do you think I'm trying to start t´his wagon?

@ wyle and Damdred

I don't really care all that much.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:13 GMT
#78
See ya in 6 hours
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 17:14 GMT
#79
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
And lynching marv is fun

Do you have experience in the field?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 19 2015 17:15 GMT
#80
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
I really don't think that Marv cba as mafia three games in a row especially last game.

Part of the reason I see you doing this is to vet his alignment and see if he comes in marv!town. If he doesn't and cba we get a mafia if he does we at least have lowered the lynch pool.

And lynching marv is fun


I like this reason.

Wyle isn't up to date with recent events so he probably thinks we're just doing this for trolling.
But just keep piling up the votes in my absence and see what happens.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 172 173 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1108
WardiTV854
OGKoka 310
Rex162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 310
Rex 162
ProTech135
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2857
Shuttle 1603
Horang2 1461
Jaedong 820
BeSt 732
EffOrt 633
Light 284
Rush 255
Stork 249
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
firebathero 241
ggaemo 186
Zeus 88
Mini 83
Barracks 77
Shine 74
Killer 70
Hyun 56
Yoon 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 34
Sexy 24
Mong 23
sorry 23
Bale 23
PianO 22
Aegong 20
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
qojqva3059
Dendi1869
BananaSlamJamma278
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin526
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes408
Other Games
singsing2289
olofmeister1841
hiko843
B2W.Neo799
Lowko349
Sick226
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX159
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream537
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2167
• Nemesis859
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.