• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:51
CEST 07:51
KST 14:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7877 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 172 173 174 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2015 14:11 GMT
#21
On January 18 2015 18:09 coolTLname wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 11:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'll be taking shadow requests too (basically I'll make a qt and post all my thoughts in it and you can ask me questions) and if more than one person asks then I can do a group thing or even a teamspeak/skype talk thing together.

ok i shadow :D


Awesome
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 18 2015 16:12 GMT
#22
Think I'll give this a go.

/in
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 18 2015 16:40 GMT
#23
/in
I come in for the scraps
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 18 2015 19:18 GMT
#24
/in
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 19:37 GMT
#25
I'd like to shadow holyflare or Artanis if he is up to. I need another fresh perspective from the game
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 18 2015 19:38 GMT
#26
I'm not sure shadowing the host is going to be all that informative.

We can always talk about the game though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2015 19:39 GMT
#27
Yeh that's cool
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2015 19:41 GMT
#28
On January 19 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure shadowing the host is going to be all that informative.

That's called cohosting.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 19:42 GMT
#29
On January 19 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure shadowing the host is going to be all that informative.

We can always talk about the game though.


Oh

For some reason, I thought it was sentinel hosting this.

Well, I'm up to it, anyway.
Do you need cohost?
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 18 2015 19:43 GMT
#30
You can choose between shadowing HF and cohosting, whichever you like best.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:03 GMT
#31
On January 19 2015 04:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You can choose between shadowing HF and cohosting, whichever you like best.


I'd like to cohost because I'd like to talk about the game with you

I'll shadow HF in another opportunity.

He's more around than you
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2015 20:32 GMT
#32
Won't be shadowing after this!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 22:08 GMT
#33
On January 19 2015 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
Won't be shadowing after this!


Shit.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2015 22:12 GMT
#34
I may as well be a host anyway, i'll solve the game ezpz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#35
On January 19 2015 07:12 Holyflare wrote:
I may as well be a host anyway, i'll solve the game ezpz

yeah....
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 19 2015 01:04 GMT
#36
/in
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 19 2015 08:27 GMT
#37
/in
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 19 2015 10:25 GMT
#38
/in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 19 2015 10:38 GMT
#39
Should I or should I not?
...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 10:39 GMT
#40
Man up
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 172 173 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20711
Dewaltoss 120
Mong 115
Bale 39
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick203
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick895
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Rush1282
• Lourlo1165
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 9m
Replay Cast
17h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.