• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

Student Mafia V - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 21:12 GMT
#1881
On January 26 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
I thought you Busd unreliable in that game.

Anyway I wasn't even active just trying to remember it.



Kinda convenient for you to misremember it in a way that makes it look like I buss as scum, but whatever. You can do that as town, too. I can't say that I never would, but it's not exactly the most brilliant move to hard-buss a scum mate for legitimate reasons that others in the game should also recognize, if they're familiar with trfel.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 21:24 GMT
#1882
Yah, IDK if that game actually transfers over here. From what I can tell it's pretty short but I kinda feel like I'm missing something (as I only read her and Damdred's posts).
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 21:37 GMT
#1883
Yeah I couldn't begin to tell you guys or show you how I play scum here, so there's no way for me to defend myself based on scum play vs. town play.

I can tell you guys why I did things, or thought things, and you can either except those reasons or reject them, but all I have is my filter. I've led multiple mislynches as town. I usually try to consolidate my vote at EoD. It's normal for me to be less aggressive when I'm less sure, but equally wrong as town. Y'all can read my town games if you want to try the meta thing.

So if you have questions, please ask.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 21:37 GMT
#1884
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 21:59 GMT
#1885
Okay, well...

Damdred...I still really think his play right before the flip looked like TMI. He's being very obstinate about only seeing the game one way based on what I perceive to be flimsy reasons.

After him, DP or Shining. I don't know if DP is right about the vote and stuff...will have to really look at it and what was possible to see if that argument holds. Shining I haven't filter-dived again yet. It's more who I think is likely with Damdred if DP doesn't make sense.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 22:00 GMT
#1886
Please stand by for the daypost.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 22:01 GMT
#1887
Day 4



“Mission 2,
This is how we do,
Shuffle couple to the right,
To the left, let's move!”


Shuffle couple to the right, but just don’t shuffle too close to the mafia.

JarJarBinks, the Town Tracker, has been killed.



Day 4 ends in 48 hours at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
Whoever has the most votes on them at that time gets lynched.
Countdown:

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:03 GMT
#1888
That's a surprise to some extent. Meh whatever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:03 GMT
#1889
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 22:07 GMT
#1890
On January 26 2015 07:03 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.


geript, I posted about what looked like TMI to me. Am I high? Cause it makes sense to me, and I didn't find his play nearly as "townie" EoD Day 2 as others apparently did.

He switched his read on Bresh so fast I almost got whiplash.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 22:08 GMT
#1891
On January 26 2015 07:03 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.


Then who is your mafia because you are also reading DP as town still? That leaves you with me RSo and shining. Im town RSo is town and who knows what shining is I keep reading his filter and jsut seeing him jump on stuff other people have already discussed.

Either way you are wrong geript.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:10 GMT
#1892
On January 26 2015 07:08 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 07:03 geript wrote:
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.


Then who is your mafia because you are also reading DP as town still? That leaves you with me RSo and shining. Im town RSo is town and who knows what shining is I keep reading his filter and jsut seeing him jump on stuff other people have already discussed.

Either way you are wrong geript.

What am I wrong about? Damdred being town? DP Being town?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 22:10 GMT
#1893
## Vote: no lynch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 22:24 GMT
#1894
On January 26 2015 07:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 07:08 Breshke wrote:
On January 26 2015 07:03 geript wrote:
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.


Then who is your mafia because you are also reading DP as town still? That leaves you with me RSo and shining. Im town RSo is town and who knows what shining is I keep reading his filter and jsut seeing him jump on stuff other people have already discussed.

Either way you are wrong geript.

What am I wrong about? Damdred being town? DP Being town?


Possibly both but i do agree it is unlikely because of the last EoD. It is still possible though because as you've said DP will bus people who arn't pulling their weight so i think it is entirely possible he buses his partner in damdred there. If he gets the lynch on damdred he basically just wins the game solo in the world where they are the two remaining.

What I think is more likely is that damdred is the scum with the shining.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:26 GMT
#1895
OK. So you think Damdred's mafia with Shining. Why do you think those two are mafia?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:27 GMT
#1896
Also I'll probably be slow to respond for a bit. I'll be watching Team Liquid beat the ever loving shit out of DoubleSuck and CLG.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 22:38 GMT
#1897
I don't understand or agree with damdreds read progressions which makes me think he is scummy. I don't understand how he is so suddenly sure on yourself and DP. Especially you as he was so against you for so long. This is damdred going for the win, after last phase he is just agreeing with you and DP. He seemingly has no doubts that you two are town like none at all.

Shining is PoE which is shit this far in the game. Looking at his filter he often just makes large posts that go with thread sentiment not adding much or pushing stuff himself but i don't really think this is alignment indicative for new town.

The PoE is also shit because DP still makes me paranoid as shit.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 22:39 GMT
#1898
Also i wont be around later today as well because of Aus day stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 22:39 GMT
#1899
Geript, you won't ever have to lynch me. I'm actually trying to play now, jarjar was confirmed town and wasn't going along with the program.

We shouldn't no lynch today.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 23:33 GMT
#1900
On January 26 2015 07:39 Damdred wrote:
Geript, you won't ever have to lynch me. I'm actually trying to play now, jarjar was confirmed town and wasn't going along with the program.

We shouldn't no lynch today.


Wow. Now that's a townie thing to say, isn't it? Yay the guy who would interfere with your agenda is out of the way? What the hell does that comment even mean, Damdred?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
OSC
9h 42m
Replay Cast
9h 42m
OSC
22h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.