• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:52
CEST 16:52
KST 23:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6686 users

Student Mafia V - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 128 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 23:44 GMT
#1901
Jarjar wasn't afking and doing nothing like he had been and pushed against a damdred mafia: ).
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 25 2015 23:53 GMT
#1902
What's the point of mentioning it?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#1903
On January 26 2015 08:44 Damdred wrote:
Jarjar wasn't afking and doing nothing like he had been and pushed against a damdred mafia: ).


Nice interpretation, Damdred, not to mention WIFOM since he was the only confirmed town in the game. Any more stories you'd like to tell? He didn't agree with the TMI thing, but neither does anyone else it seems -_-

Maybe I'm out to lunch on that, but I don't think I am.

Regardless, keeping geript around favors you and especially DP, if we're going to get into WIFOM. The way this goes pretty much depends on him the way things are shaking out.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-26 00:19:57
January 26 2015 00:19 GMT
#1904
Day 4: Current Vote Count

No-Lynch (1): Breshke

Not Voting (5): The Shining, geript, DarthPunk, Damdred, rsoultin

Currently, no one is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 00:22 GMT
#1905
Haha everyone else can mention nk but the pair of people I have as mafia jump on me. Pretty funny.

##vote Rasputin
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 00:25 GMT
#1906
Your wifom doesn't even make sense
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 00:28 GMT
#1907
Sure it does. JarJar was confirmed town, started making good logical conclusions and didn't sheep so he died.

Just so happens he disagreed with rs
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 00:32 GMT
#1908
Hardly, he disagreed on one point about you having tmi
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 00:34 GMT
#1909
On January 24 2015 21:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 20:52 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 24 2015 16:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I just looked and Breshke's day one filter and it looks really bad in hindsight.




Can you point out what in it looks bad to you? I've read it a few times myself and I can't really find any obvious giveaways there. The shadiest thing I see is the "quite convenient" time of his disappearance with vote left on jarjarbinks but that's not really very conclusive.


Small. He is a bit weird about defending trefel. I think he says something like: "DP has a good point about trefel being town" and then Chainsaw defends him by attacking the person arguing against Trefel but like he attacks her arguments rather than say I still think trefel'/s town. To me that looks terrible.

I'll try and find the posts in his filter.

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 13:04 Breshke wrote:
Soz had irl shit to do

On January 17 2015 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:17 Trfel wrote:
I'm back.

LightningStrike's play does seem rather weird so far. First he says that my early vote is scummy, and then says that it is towny. Regardless of whether my early vote was a good or bad play, LightningStrike's view changed on it after DarthPunk and LoneMeow expressed opinions that it was a slightly townie thing to do. And then, asking for rsoultin makes no sense at all. Why rsoultin? If it's to make a meta read, how about all of the rest of us he has played with before?

GlowingBear's opening seems pretty bad as well. In general I don't like claiming, since I feel that town players should simply play well to show that they are town (just like how I don't put very much focus on setups). Claim aside, why would he even sign up for the game if he doesn't want to play VT, the most common role? VT is the core of the game, the power roles are the fluff (especially in games like this one with only two power roles). Side note, I've been cop/tracker twice out of three previous games, and it hasn't been particularly enjoyable for me. VT is a much more enjoyable role IMO, less pressure and you can more freely speak your mind.

It was to make a meta read on her and WarWaffle I only played 1 game with him and he seemed to be posting the same way he did in the last newbie game when he was Vet. Damdred's entrance post is all he got atm so I need to wait for a meta read on him. Although rsoultins only entrance was to vote you she didn't explain her reasoning for why she votign for you now.
rsoultin welcome to the game now why calling BS on Tfrel's post? If it's a joke vote I can maybe understand but I don't see anything totally wrong with his vote except for the fact that gerpit had not posted yet so (shrugs)


What's wrong with it is that the Trfel, before a single word was spoken...in fact practically the second the game started...decided to vote for someone because they are "intentionally playing bad". Not only has geript not posted at all in this thread, but Trfel himself has been very effective with quite minimal posts, and is usually very slow to vote or scumread people until he is sure.

It may well be a pressure vote (the second the game started!) but not only is it more aggressive than I've come to expect from him, but his explanation is inherently false which he should know based on his own play in the last two games.

Thus, BS meter.


Why would scum put the spotlight on himself from the get go for no reason?

Shit like this always looks bad but the underlying point ends up being that they don't give a fuck what they look like which is a townie trait because scum ALWAYS care what they look like due to their inherent feelings of guilt.


Do you think Trfel is scum? Cause he is my biggest town read in the game so far.

What does BS meter mean exactly? Why does Trefel's early vote fit with the mafia agenda?



rsoultin do you disagree with the bolded question? I couldnt see if you have already answered it or not.

I think DP is fairly spot on with trefel and i don't understand where you are coming from at all. Even if trefel is playing different it is possible to do that as town as well. So saying someone is playing different isn't a good enough reason to call them scum.



Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 13:24 Breshke wrote:
On January 17 2015 13:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 13:04 Breshke wrote:
Soz had irl shit to do

On January 17 2015 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:17 Trfel wrote:
I'm back.

LightningStrike's play does seem rather weird so far. First he says that my early vote is scummy, and then says that it is towny. Regardless of whether my early vote was a good or bad play, LightningStrike's view changed on it after DarthPunk and LoneMeow expressed opinions that it was a slightly townie thing to do. And then, asking for rsoultin makes no sense at all. Why rsoultin? If it's to make a meta read, how about all of the rest of us he has played with before?

GlowingBear's opening seems pretty bad as well. In general I don't like claiming, since I feel that town players should simply play well to show that they are town (just like how I don't put very much focus on setups). Claim aside, why would he even sign up for the game if he doesn't want to play VT, the most common role? VT is the core of the game, the power roles are the fluff (especially in games like this one with only two power roles). Side note, I've been cop/tracker twice out of three previous games, and it hasn't been particularly enjoyable for me. VT is a much more enjoyable role IMO, less pressure and you can more freely speak your mind.

It was to make a meta read on her and WarWaffle I only played 1 game with him and he seemed to be posting the same way he did in the last newbie game when he was Vet. Damdred's entrance post is all he got atm so I need to wait for a meta read on him. Although rsoultins only entrance was to vote you she didn't explain her reasoning for why she votign for you now.
rsoultin welcome to the game now why calling BS on Tfrel's post? If it's a joke vote I can maybe understand but I don't see anything totally wrong with his vote except for the fact that gerpit had not posted yet so (shrugs)


What's wrong with it is that the Trfel, before a single word was spoken...in fact practically the second the game started...decided to vote for someone because they are "intentionally playing bad". Not only has geript not posted at all in this thread, but Trfel himself has been very effective with quite minimal posts, and is usually very slow to vote or scumread people until he is sure.

It may well be a pressure vote (the second the game started!) but not only is it more aggressive than I've come to expect from him, but his explanation is inherently false which he should know based on his own play in the last two games.

Thus, BS meter.


Why would scum put the spotlight on himself from the get go for no reason?

Shit like this always looks bad but the underlying point ends up being that they don't give a fuck what they look like which is a townie trait because scum ALWAYS care what they look like due to their inherent feelings of guilt.


Do you think Trfel is scum? Cause he is my biggest town read in the game so far.

What does BS meter mean exactly? Why does Trefel's early vote fit with the mafia agenda?



rsoultin do you disagree with the bolded question? I couldnt see if you have already answered it or not.

I think DP is fairly spot on with trefel and i don't understand where you are coming from at all. Even if trefel is playing different it is possible to do that as town as well. So saying someone is playing different isn't a good enough reason to call them scum.

Also GB can make that entrance post as a blue ,VT or scum so people looking into that post are going to go nowhere.



I am not calling Trfel scum. I am questioning his intentions, because his first explanation did not jive.

^Next time someone asks me this I am going to flat-out quote this post of myself because I'm getting tired of answering it.

I do not think there is actually any danger in the particular way he drew attention to himself if he is scum.

^Again, the next time someone asks me this I will quote this post.


Sorry i probably could have worked that shit out myself.

The point is you "questioning his intentions" doesn't feel like you are trying to work out his alignment. It feels like you are just asking questions so you have a presence in the thread.


Those two posts look pretty bad in hindsight of a scum!trefel flip. Obviously he could be town and just had a solid read or agreed with my posts, but as mafia trying to defend his scum buddy getting behind a townies arguments in order to defend his scum buddy is a very realistic scenario.

there was another post that I didn;t like

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:43 Breshke wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:39 Damdred wrote:
So you have no scum leans at least?


None its shit i know.

I'm going through and rereading again, especially the longer posts like geripts because i didn't really read them well.

Who is your biggest scum right now?


He is confronted about lack of scum reads at the start and Immediately tries to deflect attention away from his own reads by starting a discussion about the questioners reads.

I find that scum are more likely to deflect attention to their positions and town are more likely to seek it.
I don't like the self-deprecation either but that is more a tone thing.


I want to talk about the bolded part. This doesn't really make sense if you now think me and RSo are scum together. Like why would i defend my scum buddy by throwing scum on my other scum buddy for accusing him. This doesn't make sense i would just let the bus play out because me getting involved either way makes one of my partners look bad.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 26 2015 00:43 GMT
#1910
Geript, quoting is a pain in the ass on a tablet. I will only do it here if absolutely necessary, like in this post. Also, I was in that game when both RSo and Damdred were scum(I was a blue role) and I think JJB linked an old scum game of mine in the Newbie game. This isn't my first time saying this but I really think those are horrible examples of play. This is an entirely different atmosphere. I don't think I've tried a fraction as hard there as I have here, sadly.

Breshke, OK well your paranoid world has come to life. LM was town. And now that your paranoid world has come to fruition, you drop DP. You ask him to agree on a no lynch after posting this:

On January 25 2015 17:33 Breshke wrote:
RSo did yout ake another look at my filter do you still think im town?

Also how sure are you on your the shining read are you sure you arnt jsut giving him a pass for being a newbie?

All that shit I said about DP seemingly defending LM from nothing i still think is true but he might just have seen something i didn't. Also he seemed genuinely happy when people started changing their votes to me so i have me hesitations.


Once your mislynch went through, instead of following up your suspicion, you give soft BS reasoning for letting DP go. "Seemed genuinely happy"? He's a vet, I'm sure he can pretend to be happy in a text post. "Saw something you didn't"? Then go filter dive and look for what he saw, or ask him, or bring it up. You dropped this way too fast considering you bothered to mention it in a prior post. Looks to me like you're afraid of DP defending himself and proving you're scum and are trying to buy yourself another NK with the no lynch instead. Or worse, you're back tracking off of a scum partner that you never intended to push, anyway.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 00:49 GMT
#1911
On January 26 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
Haha everyone else can mention nk but the pair of people I have as mafia jump on me. Pretty funny.

##vote Rasputin


You really think I'm scum? If you're town, this is the most stupid I have ever seen you play in MYLO. What do you even have against me, Damdred? No, seriously. What is your case? I've yet to see one.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 00:49 GMT
#1912
On January 26 2015 09:43 The Shining wrote:
Geript, quoting is a pain in the ass on a tablet. I will only do it here if absolutely necessary, like in this post. Also, I was in that game when both RSo and Damdred were scum(I was a blue role) and I think JJB linked an old scum game of mine in the Newbie game. This isn't my first time saying this but I really think those are horrible examples of play. This is an entirely different atmosphere. I don't think I've tried a fraction as hard there as I have here, sadly.

Breshke, OK well your paranoid world has come to life. LM was town. And now that your paranoid world has come to fruition, you drop DP. You ask him to agree on a no lynch after posting this:

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 17:33 Breshke wrote:
RSo did yout ake another look at my filter do you still think im town?

Also how sure are you on your the shining read are you sure you arnt jsut giving him a pass for being a newbie?

All that shit I said about DP seemingly defending LM from nothing i still think is true but he might just have seen something i didn't. Also he seemed genuinely happy when people started changing their votes to me so i have me hesitations.


Once your mislynch went through, instead of following up your suspicion, you give soft BS reasoning for letting DP go. "Seemed genuinely happy"? He's a vet, I'm sure he can pretend to be happy in a text post. "Saw something you didn't"? Then go filter dive and look for what he saw, or ask him, or bring it up. You dropped this way too fast considering you bothered to mention it in a prior post. Looks to me like you're afraid of DP defending himself and proving you're scum and are trying to buy yourself another NK with the no lynch instead. Or worse, you're back tracking off of a scum partner that you never intended to push, anyway.


No because LM started actually looking town at the end when i wasn't around. The posts when DP said he was town before i was around i still don't see what he saw. He obviously sees things different to me or that paranoid world is real.

Shining who are your scum obviously other than me? I honestly don't know your position on anyone else other than myself.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 00:53 GMT
#1913
On January 26 2015 09:43 The Shining wrote:
Geript, quoting is a pain in the ass on a tablet. I will only do it here if absolutely necessary, like in this post. Also, I was in that game when both RSo and Damdred were scum(I was a blue role) and I think JJB linked an old scum game of mine in the Newbie game. This isn't my first time saying this but I really think those are horrible examples of play. This is an entirely different atmosphere. I don't think I've tried a fraction as hard there as I have here, sadly.

Breshke, OK well your paranoid world has come to life. LM was town. And now that your paranoid world has come to fruition, you drop DP. You ask him to agree on a no lynch after posting this:

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 17:33 Breshke wrote:
RSo did yout ake another look at my filter do you still think im town?

Also how sure are you on your the shining read are you sure you arnt jsut giving him a pass for being a newbie?

All that shit I said about DP seemingly defending LM from nothing i still think is true but he might just have seen something i didn't. Also he seemed genuinely happy when people started changing their votes to me so i have me hesitations.


Once your mislynch went through, instead of following up your suspicion, you give soft BS reasoning for letting DP go. "Seemed genuinely happy"? He's a vet, I'm sure he can pretend to be happy in a text post. "Saw something you didn't"? Then go filter dive and look for what he saw, or ask him, or bring it up. You dropped this way too fast considering you bothered to mention it in a prior post. Looks to me like you're afraid of DP defending himself and proving you're scum and are trying to buy yourself another NK with the no lynch instead. Or worse, you're back tracking off of a scum partner that you never intended to push, anyway.


Shining. Common sense. We mislynch today the game is over. There is no need for scum to try to get another NK.

Also, read. Breshke has not dropped DP as suspicious.

Third, if you let Damdred mislynch me I will be very annoyed with you. Very. Annoyed. (I know that's not scary, but since I think he's scum, I can't blame him for trying to win. Just dumb town for letting him.) Or have I been wrong about you all game and it really is you and Damdred?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:01 GMT
#1914
Here's the thing rs, I'll make a huge case when I get home with evidence and the like but I'll give you arsenal peek.1) Gameplay has been super uneven compared between early and later in the game.
2) made a case on trf really didn't push it around eod when everything was going down the drain.
3) Came out hard early was super sure of read replaced by momentary reads.
4) hasn't Scum hunted but only reacted to the thread.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:03 GMT
#1915
F it, sorry Bresh. I don't see enough support for a no-lynch and I'm not going to let mafia win by being their fall guy. Not without a fight.

##vote: Damdred

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:06 GMT
#1916
If you are town rs why aren't you worried about bresh coming so hard alongside you?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:08 GMT
#1917
On January 26 2015 10:01 Damdred wrote:
Here's the thing rs, I'll make a huge case when I get home with evidence and the like but I'll give you arsenal peek.1) Gameplay has been super uneven compared between early and later in the game.
2) made a case on trf really didn't push it around eod when everything was going down the drain.
3) Came out hard early was super sure of read replaced by momentary reads.
4) hasn't Scum hunted but only reacted to the thread.


- And your gameplay hasn't been uneven? You barely play. Pot calling kettle.
- I dropped it because I thought I might be tunneled and no one gave a shit what I thought.
- I was super sure on Trfel. LS. JJB. Everyone else I don't know as well. I was sure enough on LM to stand my ground, wrong or right, when the safe play would have been to have folded.
- Of course I've scumhunted.

BS. And more BS.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:09 GMT
#1918
On January 26 2015 10:06 Damdred wrote:
If you are town rs why aren't you worried about bresh coming so hard alongside you?


Let me put this to you very simply, Damdred, so that you can understand.

I am town.

I do not think you are town. In the event that you are town, I am still more sure that I am town than you are.

Clear enough for you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:16 GMT
#1919
After game I'll explain my lull but I can't say what it is obviously atm.

Most of this isn't an answer/rebuttal so show me the hunting etc
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:16 GMT
#1920
That's not even an answer to that question. Like at all
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.