• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8113 users

Student Mafia V - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:18 GMT
#1921
On January 26 2015 10:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:06 Damdred wrote:
If you are town rs why aren't you worried about bresh coming so hard alongside you?


Let me put this to you very simply, Damdred, so that you can understand.

I am town.

I do not think you are town. In the event that you are town, I am still more sure that I am town than you are.

Clear enough for you?


EBWOP:
Okay. I will answer that question without sniping this time.

I don't know 100% that breshke is town. Or shining is. Or even geript is. I know that how you behaved at EoD felt very wrong to me with the sudden switch to breshke, seemingly unprompted. The whole thing looks very orchestrated. It does look like you absolutely already knew what was going to happen with LM and left me there to take the fall...and I don't believe for a second that a town Damdred has absolutely no doubt with six people still left in the game as to who the scum are.

If you are trying to push a breshke lynch, and I'm not seeing damning things in breshke's filter, the logical conclusion is that scummy-acting Damdred is trying to mislynch breshke. No, I don't like people calling me 100% town. Makes my skin itch. But you're not this dumb. You are not this dumb.

And if you are this dumb, well, I guess I have to severely lower my expectations of you in the future.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:19 GMT
#1922
On January 26 2015 10:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:06 Damdred wrote:
If you are town rs why aren't you worried about bresh coming so hard alongside you?


Let me put this to you very simply, Damdred, so that you can understand.

I am town.

I do not think you are town. In the event that you are town, I am still more sure that I am town than you are.

Clear enough for you?


I just don't get how you can dodge answering a direct question
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:20 GMT
#1923
Ninjad
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 01:22 GMT
#1924
So what else made you flip your read on geript damdred?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:22 GMT
#1925
You've asked all these questions. What is my Scum motivation to get off of lm at the end like that to lynch someone else when I already had a town lynch sewn up?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:23 GMT
#1926
Your being boring now breshke, mafia generally doesn't pull people off a town lynch going into mylo
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:25 GMT
#1927
On January 26 2015 10:22 Damdred wrote:
You've asked all these questions. What is my Scum motivation to get off of lm at the end like that to lynch someone else when I already had a town lynch sewn up?


The town cred, obviously. I'd already made it abundantly clear that I thought LM was scum and wasn't moving.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 01:27 GMT
#1928
off a town lynch onto another town? Why havnt you looked at it AT ALL from me being town.

I agree geript is town but I have most of the game i don't see what has made you flip your read.

Im boring because im about to leave. It is absurd that we arnt no lynching
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 01:29 GMT
#1929
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:30 GMT
#1930
On January 26 2015 10:27 Breshke wrote:
off a town lynch onto another town? Why havnt you looked at it AT ALL from me being town.

I agree geript is town but I have most of the game i don't see what has made you flip your read.

Im boring because im about to leave. It is absurd that we arnt no lynching


They want to push the mislynch through. It's pretty obvious.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:33 GMT
#1931
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 01:33 GMT
#1932
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Yeah why would you want towncred when people think you are scum
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 26 2015 01:34 GMT
#1933
Bresh, I agree, I saw the same in looking at LM's EoD actions. I was just curious if one part of your paranoid world is real, why not question the possibilities of other parts? Mainly because I couldn't see what DP saw in LM, either.

My reads haven't changed all that much. I'm almost as sure about you as I was about LM, which is why I'm listening to these other scum team theories. I was wrong once this game and could be wrong again, although I don't think I am. I was always going to suspect Damdred if LM flipped Town, I even mentioned that in my filter, but I don't see it possible for the two of you to be teammates. So either I'm wrong on you or wrong on him.

The only other slight question mark I have is DP, because of the LM townread and you letting him go so easily. I actually haven't looked into interactions between you two yet but now I want to. I'll have to come back for that.

RSo, there are 6 of us left. What I was getting at is if Breshke somehow does convince us all to no lynch, we still have 6. After Night 4, it'd be 5 with 2 scum. His reasoning looks good on the outside(get rid of a question mark) but it also allows another NK to get rid of our strongest Townie who could figure it all out.
Also, why so snappy with me? I did read. Anything DP-related after that is "idk still paranoid as shit about DP." And that is it. this is a very important lynch for Town. I'm paranoid of basically all of you after my last Mylo experience. I just felt like Bresh set himself up to pursue that train of thought, not chalk it up to paranoia. If anything, Mylo is the best day for theories like that.

At the risk of sounding conceited, Damdred and I would've played a much better game without towning each other and association if we both rolled scum together. He also was ready to lynch me as scum at one point over a misunderstood post alone. I doubt scum would do that to another scum without making sure it wasn't a misunderstandng beforehand. That's not to say I don't think he's scum because I've been on the fence about him basically all game. You are one of my strongest townreads but I'd like to see his case on you first, in case there really is something there I'm not seeing.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:34 GMT
#1934
EBWOP:

Day 3 not Day 2.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 26 2015 01:38 GMT
#1935
The shining how can you think im scum if you are townreading RSo????

On January 25 2015 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 3: This Final Hour

LoneMeow (4): geript, rsoultin, Damdred, jarjarbinks, Breshke, The Shining
Damdred (0): geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow
The Shining (0): DarthPunk, DarthPunk
rsoultin (0): DarthPunk
Breshke (4): Damdred, geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow

Currently, LoneMeow is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


This is the final votecount from yesterday.

Unless you think my partner switches to me right before deadline you basically HAVE TO THINK that RSo is my scum buddy OR that you are.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 01:41 GMT
#1936
On January 26 2015 10:34 The Shining wrote:
Bresh, I agree, I saw the same in looking at LM's EoD actions. I was just curious if one part of your paranoid world is real, why not question the possibilities of other parts? Mainly because I couldn't see what DP saw in LM, either.

My reads haven't changed all that much. I'm almost as sure about you as I was about LM, which is why I'm listening to these other scum team theories. I was wrong once this game and could be wrong again, although I don't think I am. I was always going to suspect Damdred if LM flipped Town, I even mentioned that in my filter, but I don't see it possible for the two of you to be teammates. So either I'm wrong on you or wrong on him.

The only other slight question mark I have is DP, because of the LM townread and you letting him go so easily. I actually haven't looked into interactions between you two yet but now I want to. I'll have to come back for that.

RSo, there are 6 of us left. What I was getting at is if Breshke somehow does convince us all to no lynch, we still have 6. After Night 4, it'd be 5 with 2 scum. His reasoning looks good on the outside(get rid of a question mark) but it also allows another NK to get rid of our strongest Townie who could figure it all out.
Also, why so snappy with me? I did read. Anything DP-related after that is "idk still paranoid as shit about DP." And that is it. this is a very important lynch for Town. I'm paranoid of basically all of you after my last Mylo experience. I just felt like Bresh set himself up to pursue that train of thought, not chalk it up to paranoia. If anything, Mylo is the best day for theories like that.

At the risk of sounding conceited, Damdred and I would've played a much better game without towning each other and association if we both rolled scum together. He also was ready to lynch me as scum at one point over a misunderstood post alone. I doubt scum would do that to another scum without making sure it wasn't a misunderstandng beforehand. That's not to say I don't think he's scum because I've been on the fence about him basically all game. You are one of my strongest townreads but I'd like to see his case on you first, in case there really is something there I'm not seeing.


Sorry. I'm irritated. I got screamed at by DP last night...again...and Damdred's frustrating me a ton. Did you read what I posted about TMI? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that makes sense, but no one has told me how it hasn't, except JJB thought I was reading too much into it.

Eh, I can see that, Shining, about the NK. I just think if they were concerned about getting rid of the player that could figure it all out, they would have gotten rid of him instead of JJB. Just keep blocking JJB. Yet they didn't. Which suggests to me that scum isn't concerned with being found out right now. geript, please think about that when you're deciding what to do ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 02:45 GMT
#1937
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

[/b]##unvote[/b]

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 02:52 GMT
#1938
Also I know the sentence is a sort of hypothetical, but the point still stands that you thought LM, Shining and Breshke look scummy. So why are you keeping shining at arms length at points but you aren't even giving breshke a sideways glance really when he comes in to defend you?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 02:54 GMT
#1939
I want to lynch breshke today.

The vote yesterday being so close and contested like that is far far far more likely to come from a town/scum wagon than two town wagons. If yesterday is town/town I don;t see mafia bothering to contest it.
I don't see why scum!Damdred tries to shenanigan off Town!LM onto Town!breshe as scum. It doesn't make sense. I don;t care what bullshit Rso and Breshe try to sell you.

Also this vote count is pretty fucking damning:

On January 25 2015 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 3: This Final Hour

LoneMeow (4): geript, rsoultin, Damdred, jarjarbinks, Breshke, The Shining
Damdred (0): geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow
The Shining (0): DarthPunk, DarthPunk
rsoultin (0): DarthPunk
Breshke (4): Damdred, geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow

Currently, LoneMeow is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


On one side is confirmed town LM, Both my town reads and I.

On the other side is scummy Breshe, scummy Shining, and Scummy/townie/??? Rso. along with slam lite WHO SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWITCHED WAGONS.

The inertia for the lynch yesterday for no good reason. In response to increasingly townie contributions from LM is scum Driven.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



SCUM WANTED TO LYNCH LM and the only way they could do that and save face was to pretend to afk.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



Further the way he is hard buddying Rso since the lynch yesterday is fucking off. Like he hasn't buddied anyone like that in this game and now it is mylo he is pulling out all the stops.

Damdred looks townie since yesterday, and Honestly I don't think geript is capable of this kind of a performance if he is scum. So if you are scum geript gg. We lose.

I don't really buy all that shit with breshke's phone, he hasn't made any of the deadlines iirc and we are in the same timezone so obviously he doesn't care that much about the outcome of lynches. As lynches are the biggest tool for town that looks bad to me.

I actually think breshke could be scum with Shining this game instead of Rso, POE has 2 out of those three and even though damdred says he believes Rso could scum with such a huge filter it is a difficult proposition to come to terms with honestly.

I also hate that breshke is pushing so hard for a no lynch rather than trying to lynch his top scum read. (I'm not even sure who that is at the moment)

##Vote: Breshe

Obviously I have to be flexible with my vote cause it's lylo townies need to consolidate but Breshe is the best lynch today.

He is the most likely to flip scum.

TOWNIES! Lynch breshke with me. or be called bad in post game.



As for RSO it reminds me of last game when people were not scum reading mafia in Imperial because of filter size.

I said basically the same thing in that game as I have been in this game and I should have learnt my lesson.

IF THE ONLY REEDEMING THING ABOUT SOMEONE IS THEIR FILTER SIZE THEY COULD VERY WELL BE SCUM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 02:56 GMT
#1940
##Vote Breshke

The buddying thing really bothers me honestly, its just so overboard.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 50m
OSC
15h 50m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.