• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7685 users

Student Mafia V - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 128 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 26 2015 02:59 GMT
#1941
Breshke why is Rsoultin 100% town here?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 26 2015 03:04 GMT
#1942
Like I said, I've been wrong before, could be wrong again. This is why I want to see Damdred's case on RSo before making my final call on him. He's a big fat question mark for me right now and I'm hoping his case will either shed light on something I'm not seeing in the scum team of Bresh/RSo, since you two are going at him unopposed, or give me a clearer scum case on him, because I've been toying with the idea of him playing me all game.

RSo yeah I meant to loosely comment on that DP interaction, actually. Filter size isn't neccesarily alignment indicative and yet its been brought up that your filter size is questionable if you were a newbie scum player. It does seem like a hell of a lot but HTS was one of our biggest filters last game, flipped scum. I can't rule it out on filter size alone, especially since some of your filter is those interactions with Geript and DP that seemed to hit dead ends.

I kind of agree with JJB, honestly. It was a good thing to catch, Damdred swapped off pretty fast, but you ran with that one as far as you could go. For me, its a question of why is Damdred under scrutiny for swapping off of one Town wagon to another, sort of similar to how Geript did D1. And you gave Geript a pass. It makes sense at first glance but in the full game context, its not as consistent as I've seen you be.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 26 2015 03:12 GMT
#1943
Also, RSo has Breshke as a town read but called Damdred, Breshke, myself scummy looking townies. If we're scummy looking, how do you know we're town? I know I'm picking at your wording but its kind of odd that you'd call us scummy looking, when you've been towning or nulling me and Bresh.

I actually like that question, Damdred. Breshke 100% town read RSo and gets at Damdred for being sure, without any doubts, of Geript and DP being town. Hypocrisy.

Damn, I really have to rethink my read on RSo now. This buddy buddy system is a lot weirder from you 2 than it is from Geript and DP, vets with a few games together. Its unsettling.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:16 GMT
#1944
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?
[/b][/b]

If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:17 GMT
#1945
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.
[/b][/b]

If damdred flips scum who is scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:17 GMT
#1946
Wait. What the hell is that formatting. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:18 GMT
#1947
On January 26 2015 12:12 The Shining wrote:
Also, RSo has Breshke as a town read but called Damdred, Breshke, myself scummy looking townies. If we're scummy looking, how do you know we're town? I know I'm picking at your wording but its kind of odd that you'd call us scummy looking, when you've been towning or nulling me and Bresh.

I actually like that question, Damdred. Breshke 100% town read RSo and gets at Damdred for being sure, without any doubts, of Geript and DP being town. Hypocrisy.

Damn, I really have to rethink my read on RSo now. This buddy buddy system is a lot weirder from you 2 than it is from Geript and DP, vets with a few games together. Its unsettling.


Good lord this is a hypothetical situation -_-

I said if I were scum, any scummy-looking townie would do. If I were scum and assuming one of you three were also scum, at least two would be scummy-looking townies.

Please stop nitpicking what I'm saying
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:19 GMT
#1948
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?
[/b][/b]

I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1949
On January 26 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?


I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?
[/b][/b]

Well there are 5 players left not including yourself. You should kind of have an idea.

Like just Through POE my solid townies I get you, Breshke, shining.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1950
What is this:

Everytime I hit quote :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1951
I looked back through Breshke's filter. I'm not seeing what is scummy about him. If you have a case, I'll consider it, but the person who seems most scummy to me right now is Damdred.

That's why I'm resistant to a Breshke lynch, because I don't understand why Damdred would choose to buss him in MYLO. And I don't understand anyone who has absolutely no doubts about who scum is, like Damdred demonstrated.

It is legitimately as simple as who looks scummier than who to me.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1952
WHAT WHEN I TRY TO DO IT IT IS GONE???!?!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:25 GMT
#1953
On January 26 2015 12:23 rsoultin wrote:
I looked back through Breshke's filter. I'm not seeing what is scummy about him. If you have a case, I'll consider it, but the person who seems most scummy to me right now is Damdred.

That's why I'm resistant to a Breshke lynch, because I don't understand why Damdred would choose to buss him in MYLO. And I don't understand anyone who has absolutely no doubts about who scum is, like Damdred demonstrated.

It is legitimately as simple as who looks scummier than who to me.


I do. You know, have a case.

Like are you even reading the thread. You keep doing fucky shit like that and it is incredibly off putting.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:25 GMT
#1954
I meant funky rather than Fucky FYI.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:30 GMT
#1955
On January 26 2015 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?


I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?


Well there are 5 players left not including yourself. You should kind of have an idea.

Like just Through POE my solid townies I get you, Breshke, shining.



It was Damdred's unvote. I think I fixed it now.

Okay...I have to look at shining, again. But I didn't find a reason to scum him before and I don't remember seeing anything in particular to scum him since. As long as going back through his filter doesn't show me something I missed, he probably will still be a townread for me.

I do have reasons to suspect you but I think your argument about you and Damdred not being a possible scumteam could hold merit. I need to think about it.

Maybe both breshke and shining are scum, and my townreads are completely off, but that just...I know I've been wrong before but that would be so off-base...I still need to look into it.

I don't think geript is scum.

So I guess the best I can answer you DP is I have reasons to doubt my reads right now, cause I don't know how much sense they actually make. That's why I said I don't know.

I could be OMGUSing Damdred and he's actually town, but I don't think so. I need some time to actually sit down and think about it all.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:35 GMT
#1956
On January 26 2015 12:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?


I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?


Well there are 5 players left not including yourself. You should kind of have an idea.

Like just Through POE my solid townies I get you, Breshke, shining.



It was Damdred's unvote. I think I fixed it now.

Okay...I have to look at shining, again. But I didn't find a reason to scum him before and I don't remember seeing anything in particular to scum him since. As long as going back through his filter doesn't show me something I missed, he probably will still be a townread for me.

I do have reasons to suspect you but I think your argument about you and Damdred not being a possible scumteam could hold merit. I need to think about it.

Maybe both breshke and shining are scum, and my townreads are completely off, but that just...I know I've been wrong before but that would be so off-base...I still need to look into it.

I don't think geript is scum.

So I guess the best I can answer you DP is I have reasons to doubt my reads right now, cause I don't know how much sense they actually make. That's why I said I don't know.

I could be OMGUSing Damdred and he's actually town, but I don't think so. I need some time to actually sit down and think about it all.


If you are town reconsider your town read.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:35 GMT
#1957
On January 26 2015 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:23 rsoultin wrote:
I looked back through Breshke's filter. I'm not seeing what is scummy about him. If you have a case, I'll consider it, but the person who seems most scummy to me right now is Damdred.

That's why I'm resistant to a Breshke lynch, because I don't understand why Damdred would choose to buss him in MYLO. And I don't understand anyone who has absolutely no doubts about who scum is, like Damdred demonstrated.

It is legitimately as simple as who looks scummier than who to me.


I do. You know, have a case.

Like are you even reading the thread. You keep doing fucky shit like that and it is incredibly off putting.



I didn't see it. Let me read it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:38 GMT
#1958
So basically you have no idea. And even the person you are pushing to lynch at mylo ITT you aren't sure about?

Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:43 GMT
#1959
On January 26 2015 11:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I want to lynch breshke today.

The vote yesterday being so close and contested like that is far far far more likely to come from a town/scum wagon than two town wagons. If yesterday is town/town I don;t see mafia bothering to contest it.
I don't see why scum!Damdred tries to shenanigan off Town!LM onto Town!breshe as scum. It doesn't make sense. I don;t care what bullshit Rso and Breshe try to sell you.

Also this vote count is pretty fucking damning:

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 3: This Final Hour

LoneMeow (4): geript, rsoultin, Damdred, jarjarbinks, Breshke, The Shining
Damdred (0): geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow
The Shining (0): DarthPunk, DarthPunk
rsoultin (0): DarthPunk
Breshke (4): Damdred, geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow

Currently, LoneMeow is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


On one side is confirmed town LM, Both my town reads and I.

On the other side is scummy Breshe, scummy Shining, and Scummy/townie/??? Rso. along with slam lite WHO SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWITCHED WAGONS.

The inertia for the lynch yesterday for no good reason. In response to increasingly townie contributions from LM is scum Driven.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



SCUM WANTED TO LYNCH LM and the only way they could do that and save face was to pretend to afk.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



Further the way he is hard buddying Rso since the lynch yesterday is fucking off. Like he hasn't buddied anyone like that in this game and now it is mylo he is pulling out all the stops.

Damdred looks townie since yesterday, and Honestly I don't think geript is capable of this kind of a performance if he is scum. So if you are scum geript gg. We lose.

I don't really buy all that shit with breshke's phone, he hasn't made any of the deadlines iirc and we are in the same timezone so obviously he doesn't care that much about the outcome of lynches. As lynches are the biggest tool for town that looks bad to me.

I actually think breshke could be scum with Shining this game instead of Rso, POE has 2 out of those three and even though damdred says he believes Rso could scum with such a huge filter it is a difficult proposition to come to terms with honestly.

I also hate that breshke is pushing so hard for a no lynch rather than trying to lynch his top scum read. (I'm not even sure who that is at the moment)

##Vote: Breshe

Obviously I have to be flexible with my vote cause it's lylo townies need to consolidate but Breshe is the best lynch today.

He is the most likely to flip scum.

TOWNIES! Lynch breshke with me. or be called bad in post game.



As for RSO it reminds me of last game when people were not scum reading mafia in Imperial because of filter size.

I said basically the same thing in that game as I have been in this game and I should have learnt my lesson.

IF THE ONLY REEDEMING THING ABOUT SOMEONE IS THEIR FILTER SIZE THEY COULD VERY WELL BE SCUM.


...I actually like your case. I guess the problem I have with it is I'm the reason that lynch didn't go through. I know that. I'm also not scum. So that assumes that my two townreads are scum.

##unvote

Just let me think for a bit without all the yelling, please. That would help.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 26 2015 03:48 GMT
#1960
On January 26 2015 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
So basically you have no idea. And even the person you are pushing to lynch at mylo ITT you aren't sure about?

Sigh.


Last time I was sure I lynched a town, so it's probably better that I'm not, DP.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.