• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12468 users

Student Mafia V - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:53 GMT
#1841
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:56 GMT
#1842
On January 26 2015 04:53 DarthPunk wrote:
@jjb as you know rso best do you think she could have a filter like she does as scum?


He already said he thinks I could.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:58 GMT
#1843
On January 26 2015 04:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.



Ok so in your mind. I am scum with damdred and try to lynch him instead of lurker LM because with my mystical powers of foresight, I know that : shining, breshe and jjb, who are all town in this world, are just gonna not show up for the flip?

To me it seems like your logic is starting to break down.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:01 GMT
#1844
On January 26 2015 04:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:53 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.



Ok so in your mind. I am scum with damdred and try to lynch him instead of lurker LM because with my mystical powers of foresight, I know that : shining, breshe and jjb, who are all town in this world, are just gonna not show up for the flip?

To me it seems like your logic is starting to break down.


I think I've said a few times I'm not sure about you. That is not the same as saying you and Damdred are definitely a scum team. I've also said I'm not sure about Shining.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:01 GMT
#1845
Meh shining wasn't on a tablet for all of last game though, which isn't a huge point but he had a comp for a lot of the quotes he did besides that meh.

Here's the thing a better player than I told me that heuristic about waking up/staying up. Instead of attacking the idea, why didn't you instead attack it wasn't an unreasonable time? DP himself said it wasn't to bad?

Can someone besides rs tell me his Scum team pair right now? Or the two likeliest people and why?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:03 GMT
#1846
Sorry about that.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:04 GMT
#1847
On January 26 2015 05:01 Damdred wrote:
Meh shining wasn't on a tablet for all of last game though, which isn't a huge point but he had a comp for a lot of the quotes he did besides that meh.

Here's the thing a better player than I told me that heuristic about waking up/staying up. Instead of attacking the idea, why didn't you instead attack it wasn't an unreasonable time? DP himself said it wasn't to bad?

Can someone besides rs tell me his Scum team pair right now? Or the two likeliest people and why?


I'm not attacking the idea; I'm saying it doesn't fit in with a suspicion that LM is scum, which is what you were demonstrably doing at the time you said that statement.

I have no clue what Australian time is in relation to my time and frankly don't care that much. DP, who actually lives there, would obviously have a better idea of whether or not the timing was reasonable.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:04 GMT
#1848
Rsoultin has 19 pages. That's a bit of a surprise. Like think she could do it as mafia and the constantly repeating questions that have been answered surprises me. But 19 pages is a shit-ton for a newbie scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:04 GMT
#1849
Wait when did you become unsure of shining? You were really sure of him before now rs?

Even though you've attacked almost every person toad you haven't mentioned breshke almost at all why?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:06 GMT
#1850
The idea that dp is town for being in thread at a bad time is independent of lm being town? That's pretty simple
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:09 GMT
#1851
Like I'm actually not sure about Damdred. Or kinda anyone to be honest. Like shining looks really different, but there's such little meta to compare that it's not that useful and I didn't find his filter that great. Shining doesn't look great, but his argument that DP was intentionally tying himself to LM is an interesting one. I don't really put stock in it, but it's not the sort of argument I really expect from mafia. Breshke's response to almost being lynched was super fucking odd. But Damdred/Breshke I don't think makes much sense.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:09 GMT
#1852
On January 26 2015 05:04 geript wrote:
Rsoultin has 19 pages. That's a bit of a surprise. Like think she could do it as mafia and the constantly repeating questions that have been answered surprises me. But 19 pages is a shit-ton for a newbie scum.


That is her best case for being town. But Idk man she has gotten progressively scummier as the game goes on. And as you say she is rehashing the same shit a lot of the time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:11 GMT
#1853
Dp/Geript how hard was the push by rs onto trf to you? How was the follow up?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:13 GMT
#1854
On January 26 2015 05:04 Damdred wrote:
Wait when did you become unsure of shining? You were really sure of him before now rs?

Even though you've attacked almost every person toad you haven't mentioned breshke almost at all why?


I think you're scum. I know you're trying to push at least one town as scum. I don't think you're in it for the long game, bussing breshke for cred to ride out the game.

I relooked at breshke last evening. If I'm wrong, I'm still wrong; I still don't see anything damning in his filter. Being wrong in and of itself does not make a person scum. I get what geript's saying, but I know I at least have been told many times as a newbie not to make pre-flip associations, so if that's he only reason to scumread breshke, I think it's pretty weak.

I need to relook at shining. I don't really expect to see anything different, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't look when my reads are obviously off.

You completely changed your read of me. It happens.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:16 GMT
#1855
On January 26 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
Dp/Geript how hard was the push by rs onto trf to you? How was the follow up?


Need to reread it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:17 GMT
#1856
The D1 vote is actually quite interesting now. The 3 of the wagons are town with Damdred as the last. I wish BH had done the strikethrough to show where votes had been throughout. Rsoultin has her vote on Damdred there too for much of the day.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:18 GMT
#1857
I actually think the push on trf is to sure and to aggressive. And the rest of the game rs is really passive and unsure about who Scum is.

After catching tr you would think the opposite is true. Those first few posts just totally to sure to fast
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:18 GMT
#1858
Like Rsoul/Damdred can't be mafia mafia here I don't think. Those two are actually pretty exclusive.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 25 2015 20:19 GMT
#1859
I think my vote d1 went lm then jarjar then warwaffle what a bad day, I was on cooltlbame before. Man my votes d1 were bad.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:21 GMT
#1860
On January 26 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
Like Rsoul/Damdred can't be mafia mafia here I don't think. Those two are actually pretty exclusive.

Agreed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O144
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11291
Artosis 400
White-Ra 183
ZZZero.O 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g9491
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0279
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1081
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• musti20045 34
• HeavenSC 30
• Sammyuel 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra438
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
13h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.