• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 265 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:34 GMT
#2741
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:38 GMT
#2742
On December 14 2014 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 09:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't think it really matters either way since I always look for agenda in someone's votes when scum flips, and I don't see any in Oats' votes.

They're useless, but they're town useless imo.

I might do some wagon analysis later on, we'll see.


Can you tell me how do you distinguish town useless from mafia useless?


See above: where is the scum motivation in leaving your vote off of both main wagons when scum is one of the wagons?

His vote could have changed the outcome. It didn't; hence, no real agenda behind his useless vote.

If Holyflare is scum, then that might change things based on the fact that he might have implicated himself...but it's still unlikely. scum!Oats can still get a lot of mileage out of some towncred even if both wagons are scum. Oats is not a target for tomorrow based on his vote.


You're awesome.
But, thinking of it that way, scum probably consolidated on HFs wagon, if HF is town, right?


Lol is this a trap of some sort? What prevents scum from being on either wagon? Though if we're looking for odd votes that changed suddenly, Vivax was pushing KSC in Day 1 and Day 2...then suddenly shifts to HF with nothing to say for himself than "GBs case convinced me".

HF turns out to be town, that would be the first spot I'd look. KSC seems like a good alt lynch to divide up town votes, but not so good when everyone jumps on board, no? By the same reasoning, Trfel's position was odd. He makes a good case against KSC, argues against GB's case enough to put KSC as the better lynch, then last minute also switches to HF on a "gut feeling". Though he was also the one asking Vivax why Vivax switched. Which is weird since neither seemed to have great reasons to do so.


Why would it be a trap? Mafia has no motivation to buss at this point. If HF is town, mafia is most likely on his wagon.

I can't see the problem with this kind of thought...
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 14 2014 01:44 GMT
#2743
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2744
On December 14 2014 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 09:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't think it really matters either way since I always look for agenda in someone's votes when scum flips, and I don't see any in Oats' votes.

They're useless, but they're town useless imo.

I might do some wagon analysis later on, we'll see.


Can you tell me how do you distinguish town useless from mafia useless?


See above: where is the scum motivation in leaving your vote off of both main wagons when scum is one of the wagons?

His vote could have changed the outcome. It didn't; hence, no real agenda behind his useless vote.

If Holyflare is scum, then that might change things based on the fact that he might have implicated himself...but it's still unlikely. scum!Oats can still get a lot of mileage out of some towncred even if both wagons are scum. Oats is not a target for tomorrow based on his vote.


You're awesome.
But, thinking of it that way, scum probably consolidated on HFs wagon, if HF is town, right?


Lol is this a trap of some sort? What prevents scum from being on either wagon? Though if we're looking for odd votes that changed suddenly, Vivax was pushing KSC in Day 1 and Day 2...then suddenly shifts to HF with nothing to say for himself than "GBs case convinced me".

HF turns out to be town, that would be the first spot I'd look. KSC seems like a good alt lynch to divide up town votes, but not so good when everyone jumps on board, no? By the same reasoning, Trfel's position was odd. He makes a good case against KSC, argues against GB's case enough to put KSC as the better lynch, then last minute also switches to HF on a "gut feeling". Though he was also the one asking Vivax why Vivax switched. Which is weird since neither seemed to have great reasons to do so.


The bolded is a good catch. I have to look into that as well.

Scum can be anywhere, but where's the scum motivation in throwing your own partner under the bus when the alternative is lynching Holyflare, who is a role?

You think it's impossible, but I'm telling you that in a choice between my scum partner and a high-profile player who is incredibly dangerous, I lynch Holyflare every time. I actually got caught doing this in my scum game, so saying that it's still probable for scum to be on the KSC wagon if HF is town is really, really weird.

Also, Trfel is town. There is literally no world where we lynch KSC today without his analysis so him getting impulsive (another townie quality) and switching because he lost his nerve/confidence means little in the grand scheme of things.
Retired.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#2745
I've never seen you this townie, obi.

Btw, what do you make of Kelsier keeping his vote on FF since the beginning, obi?
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 01:48 GMT
#2746
On December 14 2014 10:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 09:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't think it really matters either way since I always look for agenda in someone's votes when scum flips, and I don't see any in Oats' votes.

They're useless, but they're town useless imo.

I might do some wagon analysis later on, we'll see.


Can you tell me how do you distinguish town useless from mafia useless?


See above: where is the scum motivation in leaving your vote off of both main wagons when scum is one of the wagons?

His vote could have changed the outcome. It didn't; hence, no real agenda behind his useless vote.

If Holyflare is scum, then that might change things based on the fact that he might have implicated himself...but it's still unlikely. scum!Oats can still get a lot of mileage out of some towncred even if both wagons are scum. Oats is not a target for tomorrow based on his vote.


You're awesome.
But, thinking of it that way, scum probably consolidated on HFs wagon, if HF is town, right?


Lol is this a trap of some sort? What prevents scum from being on either wagon? Though if we're looking for odd votes that changed suddenly, Vivax was pushing KSC in Day 1 and Day 2...then suddenly shifts to HF with nothing to say for himself than "GBs case convinced me".

HF turns out to be town, that would be the first spot I'd look. KSC seems like a good alt lynch to divide up town votes, but not so good when everyone jumps on board, no? By the same reasoning, Trfel's position was odd. He makes a good case against KSC, argues against GB's case enough to put KSC as the better lynch, then last minute also switches to HF on a "gut feeling". Though he was also the one asking Vivax why Vivax switched. Which is weird since neither seemed to have great reasons to do so.


Why would it be a trap? Mafia has no motivation to buss at this point. If HF is town, mafia is most likely on his wagon.

I can't see the problem with this kind of thought...


I find it unlikely with most of the votes split that every single mafia member was on HF or voting somewhere else. Especially toward the end. Particularly because KSC didn't really try to save himself. More likely he was either trying to protect HF or at least some mafia were taking the opportunity to buss him. Think about it. If the guy is the branch manager and there are already 3 disgruntled workers dead, his usefulness to mafia is questionable at best. He's not a terrible sacrifice (and being sick, he may have preferred to remove himself from the game anyway).

Speculation that all mafia were on HF at the time seems inherently flawed when the odds don't point to anything that clean.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:48 GMT
#2747
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


Show nested quote +
although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 01:50 GMT
#2748
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 01:52 GMT
#2749
town circle is forming nicely in my brain, will post it later on when I'm not at work
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 01:52 GMT
#2750
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#2751
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 14 2014 01:57 GMT
#2752
On December 14 2014 10:47 GlowingBear wrote:
I've never seen you this townie, obi.

Btw, what do you make of Kelsier keeping his vote on FF since the beginning, obi?


Wagon/environment analysis is kind of my thing.

KSC keeping his vote on FF, especially when it looked like FF getting lynched was a very real possibility, means that FF is more likely to be town.

But he still needs to step his shit up and play because there's no way he can coast off of that fact.
Retired.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 01:59 GMT
#2753
I hear you obi, I got a second wind for this game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 02:00 GMT
#2754
On December 14 2014 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?


I can, but this is not a thing to be discussed at night. I can talk about any other topic you want
I'm adorable.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2014 02:01 GMT
#2755
On December 14 2014 09:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm liking holyflare now, i didn't like his post about how he wasn't going to post, seemed like a good excuse to lurk. But he has backed it up with actual pressure.his pressure on nb is actually strong and the explanation is good. It also feels like town hf to me.






This guy has also pretty confirmed me as town

...at the beginning of day 1 -_-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 02:06 GMT
#2756
On December 14 2014 11:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:50 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:44 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:34 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 14 2014 10:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
The most likely scenario we're dealing with is that there's scum on the Holyflare wagon. We hunt there first, and if Hf gets shot by either mafia or a vigilante and flips town, then we're in an awesome spot information-wise because we know exactly where some scum have hid, and it's likely there's more than one on his wagon.

I just realized there's actually a scenario where Oats could be scum with Holyflare, but that would depend on the mafia team so absolved of thread influence that two mafia were the leading wagons and the whole team is made up of useless players with no thread pull. Just an fyi, Holyflare is anything but useless.

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I don't think it is: out of the people who fit the bill based on their votes, LS is a claimed role as well, so it's unlikely.

All of this is mostly speculation at this point. I need to do more legwork to get my analysis out before I most likely get shot.


1st paragraph won't happen :/ although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.
2nd paragraph: yeah, he isn't useless, but he is scummy. I'll debunk his defense soon. Although I'll say in advance that I may have misread something in his filter, since I couldn't find where he explicitly said froggy is scummy. All I've got was him calling his entrance out and saying froggy looks terrible (which, for me, is a way to say someone looks scummy), but I couldn't find where he explicitly said he was scum. Bummer.

I believe it's possible that both wagons were mafia. Holyflare's vote was on FF. I simply don't like FFs wagon. Gonna check it again


although I want HF lynched, I don't think he is a good vigi shot.


what?

HF needs to flip tonight or discussion won't progress tomorrow


He isn't a good vigi shot. Period.


Fail to see your reasoning here. If he's scum, dead is dead. If he's town, we waste a day trying to lynch him (or arguing about lynching him) tomorrow.


No specific logic. Bad vigi shot. That's all.
Let's move on to the next topic.


Not acceptable. If you don't have a reason to say that, why are you saying it? I am trying to play ball with you here, GB...I'm not sold that you're not town or that HF isn't mafia, so can you at least work with me a little here?


I can, but this is not a thing to be discussed at night. I can talk about any other topic you want


...Unless you're trying to tell me that you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, it seems like you just don't want people to see him flip. And if you're no longer certain of HF's alignment, you should be able to "discuss" that just fine. I'm not an idiot to not understand what you're hinting at here, but the dodging is unnecessary when all you had to say was "I'm having doubts."
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2014 02:12 GMT
#2757
The Templar I got a question for you
Earlier in the thread you used a RNG thing to find scum and landed on KSC who turned out to be Mafia. No can you see if you can use another RNG and find the next scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 02:15 GMT
#2758
So my siblings are 2 for 4 or counting the adopted 6 for 11

Awesome

Gotta pull mah weight yseeeee

So like wine is not supposed to taste like rubbing alcohol right? Wjat happened with the vintage for this year or whenever they boy the champagne

Like it is stupidly flavorless & hardly even any burn really. Like what is the purp is
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2014 02:16 GMT
#2759
On December 14 2014 11:12 LightningStrike wrote:
The Templar I got a question for you
Earlier in the thread you used a RNG thing to find scum and landed on KSC who turned out to be Mafia. No can you see if you can use another RNG and find the next scum?

Haha, I don't think it works like that.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 02:16 GMT
#2760
Red would have been better I guess

They were asking if ppl wanted red I should have got it.

Anyway what's/ up?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.