• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 265 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 23:57 GMT
#2701
On December 14 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:36 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:27 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:21 sicklucker wrote:
im not role hunting rofl? Im telling you not to shoot into possible roles. ONLY SHOOT guys who cant be power roles and maybe obi since he just completely wasted his vote. Like ff holy and whoever else I said are never power roles so shoot between them.


OWS did not waste his vote. Check the vote count Sicklucker, he actually hammered KSC.


obi is super town or super bussed his team mate.

but since i think HF is scum and the fact that obi didnt want to vote HF earlier before thread sentiment was on kel i'm inlcined to think obi super bussed kel.

But lets see how HF flips.

Rit shoot HF

Vig can find someone else hopefully. Oh wait mafia might have RB so...vig shoot HF and rit find someone else to shoot.


Are you just oblivious to everything I'm writing?


stop defending yourself and shoiw me your past greatness
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2014 23:57 GMT
#2702
Gb has 1 read this entire game and it's on a role. Gj gg shoot that fucker. Look how hard he tried to derail the thread onto me.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 13 2014 23:58 GMT
#2703
Why claim at night, though? I mean sure vig may get you but now mafia will for sure, right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2014 23:58 GMT
#2704
On December 14 2014 08:57 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:36 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:27 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:21 sicklucker wrote:
im not role hunting rofl? Im telling you not to shoot into possible roles. ONLY SHOOT guys who cant be power roles and maybe obi since he just completely wasted his vote. Like ff holy and whoever else I said are never power roles so shoot between them.


OWS did not waste his vote. Check the vote count Sicklucker, he actually hammered KSC.


obi is super town or super bussed his team mate.

but since i think HF is scum and the fact that obi didnt want to vote HF earlier before thread sentiment was on kel i'm inlcined to think obi super bussed kel.

But lets see how HF flips.

Rit shoot HF

Vig can find someone else hopefully. Oh wait mafia might have RB so...vig shoot HF and rit find someone else to shoot.


Are you just oblivious to everything I'm writing?


stop defending yourself and shoiw me your past greatness


No I'm just going to enjoy my holiday because I've been perfectly fine this game and you haven't read anything I've written at all.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 00:00 GMT
#2705
On December 14 2014 08:55 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I don't care anymore @ SL. Do what you will.

It's not anti-town to point out that a confirmation isn't an actual confirmation. But I'm kind of tired of fighting you on things. I think it detracts from the purpose of the game to keep doing it.


But it is a confirmation wtf.

So like screw it I already kinda suggested who I think mafias gonna kill. Obi hammered ksc and reduced mafias potential kp. Mafia would never do that hes confirmed town hes played this entire game like a role hes going to die tonight if your santa come out,

I hope obis not santa but im trying to put myself in mafias shoes and I kill him 10/10 times tonight.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 14 2014 00:00 GMT
#2706
On December 14 2014 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
Liancourt has some kind of blinders on like most of the thread where they don't read anything relevant to their scum reads


what are you talking about HF?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 00:00 GMT
#2707
On December 14 2014 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why claim at night, though? I mean sure vig may get you but now mafia will for sure, right?


I'm not claiming my specific role am i? I'm giving people the most information possible about what happened yesterday without giving myself away. I was also likely to be vig shot yes. Mafia shooting me doesn't matter either because that will give you game changing info.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 00:02 GMT
#2708
On December 14 2014 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why claim at night, though? I mean sure vig may get you but now mafia will for sure, right?


I'm not claiming my specific role am i? I'm giving people the most information possible about what happened yesterday without giving myself away. I was also likely to be vig shot yes. Mafia shooting me doesn't matter either because that will give you game changing info.

True. Doctor may or may not exist and could save you too, I guess.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 00:03 GMT
#2709
Oh it's a JK, still would help
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 00:03 GMT
#2710
So look at my filter. Read how I demolished each of gb's points 1 by 1. Read how nothing happened about me all game and how people like vivax etc were lynching ff WITH me. Then read how i said i can't post anymore and gb starts yelling to lynch me based on a case made of absolute lies. That people actually said they liked without fact checking at all.

Read vuvax who based the entire game on dead people's reads and dropped that because of...? Ehat exactly? Nothing but bull shit mafia gb case. Look at the people that jumped on me for literally no reasons etc.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 14 2014 00:04 GMT
#2711
On December 14 2014 08:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:52 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:29 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:18 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:16 liancourt wrote:
hey rit shoot hf


Dude, no. KSC knew he was being lynched. Why would he go, no, no, don't kill HF, kill FF? if HF was mafia with him? He didn't even try to derail the lynch.


anyone could have switched and caused shennanigans

but no one did...why?

i'm inlcined to think hf is mafia too. And it's really scummy that he comes right after the flip.

What was he doing not defending himself or trying to convince others to vote kel or ff to save himself.

Instead he lurked until the flip and suddenly comes in.

HF's game thus far has been really underwhelming and a HF that makes IRL excuses and being underwhelming non pushing and just overall having a bad game is really hurting town and i'm really inclined to think that it's scum HF playing like this.

He poses a big threat to town if he's scum, and right now he's been practically useless.


I've been sick and now I'm on holiday in belgium. There is no way I'd ever go down without a fight as town or mafia. Especially if the wagon was on mafia kelsier or mafia me. It's super simple that I just wasn't around.


sorry hf but you're really detrimental to town right now

town benefits from ur godlike analysis and pushing power and thread presence

but you have none of that this game and sure you have IRL stuff going on.

Even you have said in the past that mafia like to make IRL excuses for their inactiveness or untownlilike play.

I'm sorry HF but I think it's a heavy burden for town to keep you alive.


I've claimed red. It's literally why I linked the same fucking case geript made on me in russian mafia where I was a role. I'm not a detriment I'm someone you can't be bothered to read at all so you'll just be lazy and actually IGNORE my entire filter and ask to shoot me instead. Much like the majority of the game has done.


no, i'm reading you now and you're being absolutely useless this game.

and the way you came back to the thread was horrible.

what does it matter what I think?

If you want to redeem yourself why not show us you're town by scum hunting instead of replying to my useless posts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 00:04 GMT
#2712
Hf have you claimed any specific role? Just curious if I missed something
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 00:05 GMT
#2713
I fell asleep because I was feeling sick. What happened?
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 00:06 GMT
#2714
On December 14 2014 09:04 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:56 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:52 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:29 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:18 rsoultin wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:16 liancourt wrote:
hey rit shoot hf


Dude, no. KSC knew he was being lynched. Why would he go, no, no, don't kill HF, kill FF? if HF was mafia with him? He didn't even try to derail the lynch.


anyone could have switched and caused shennanigans

but no one did...why?

i'm inlcined to think hf is mafia too. And it's really scummy that he comes right after the flip.

What was he doing not defending himself or trying to convince others to vote kel or ff to save himself.

Instead he lurked until the flip and suddenly comes in.

HF's game thus far has been really underwhelming and a HF that makes IRL excuses and being underwhelming non pushing and just overall having a bad game is really hurting town and i'm really inclined to think that it's scum HF playing like this.

He poses a big threat to town if he's scum, and right now he's been practically useless.


I've been sick and now I'm on holiday in belgium. There is no way I'd ever go down without a fight as town or mafia. Especially if the wagon was on mafia kelsier or mafia me. It's super simple that I just wasn't around.


sorry hf but you're really detrimental to town right now

town benefits from ur godlike analysis and pushing power and thread presence

but you have none of that this game and sure you have IRL stuff going on.

Even you have said in the past that mafia like to make IRL excuses for their inactiveness or untownlilike play.

I'm sorry HF but I think it's a heavy burden for town to keep you alive.


I've claimed red. It's literally why I linked the same fucking case geript made on me in russian mafia where I was a role. I'm not a detriment I'm someone you can't be bothered to read at all so you'll just be lazy and actually IGNORE my entire filter and ask to shoot me instead. Much like the majority of the game has done.


no, i'm reading you now and you're being absolutely useless this game.

and the way you came back to the thread was horrible.

what does it matter what I think?

If you want to redeem yourself why not show us you're town by scum hunting instead of replying to my useless posts


Does useless = mafia? No.
I told you to read the geript case because he said the exact same case gb said and you are saying now. Geript was mafia and I was town. Being "useless" does not make me mafia and I've hardly even been useless because I've yelled for mafia gb's lynch all day while everyone ignored it to talk about presents.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 00:07 GMT
#2715
I want you dead @GB lol. Oh, wait, that's not new.

KSC is dead though.

Dead scum=winning
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 00:07 GMT
#2716
Hf just claimed a power role. Like I see him do this as mafia or vt lol so it doesint really tell me much. Like I hope hes vt doing this play because hats sick.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 14 2014 00:08 GMT
#2717
On December 14 2014 08:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:57 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:36 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:27 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:21 sicklucker wrote:
im not role hunting rofl? Im telling you not to shoot into possible roles. ONLY SHOOT guys who cant be power roles and maybe obi since he just completely wasted his vote. Like ff holy and whoever else I said are never power roles so shoot between them.


OWS did not waste his vote. Check the vote count Sicklucker, he actually hammered KSC.


obi is super town or super bussed his team mate.

but since i think HF is scum and the fact that obi didnt want to vote HF earlier before thread sentiment was on kel i'm inlcined to think obi super bussed kel.

But lets see how HF flips.

Rit shoot HF

Vig can find someone else hopefully. Oh wait mafia might have RB so...vig shoot HF and rit find someone else to shoot.


Are you just oblivious to everything I'm writing?


stop defending yourself and shoiw me your past greatness


No I'm just going to enjoy my holiday because I've been perfectly fine this game and you haven't read anything I've written at all.


thing is HF i didn't need to read anything what you wrote in past games to feel your thread presence and pushing power.

This game nope.

You can make excuses and not scum hunt it's ok.

It'll just make me think you as more scummy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 00:08 GMT
#2718
It literally doesn't matter what you think when I'm telling you the facts.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 00:09 GMT
#2719
On December 14 2014 09:05 GlowingBear wrote:
I fell asleep because I was feeling sick. What happened?

THE PROPHET ARISES

KSC was scum HF claimed a role but not any specific one
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 14 2014 00:15 GMT
#2720
On December 14 2014 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 09:05 GlowingBear wrote:
I fell asleep because I was feeling sick. What happened?

THE PROPHET ARISES

KSC was scum HF claimed a role but not any specific one


Lololol
I loved your photo by the way.

You didn't debunked my case, HF, your defense was bullshit, and so is your half-assed claim.

Those points still stands.

Or you think I should say: "I'm sorry, I forgot Belgium has a magical barrier for mafia"?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 55m
INu's Battles
11h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
23h 10m
Replay Cast
23h 55m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.