• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 255 Next
rightinthefeels
Profile Joined September 2014
Belize37 Posts
September 15 2014 12:45 GMT
#421
yes this smurf was an excuse to be lazy, but I'm not trying to be an asshole.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 12:50 GMT
#422
No probs kush.
Just don't post with italics, it hurts my eyes.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 12:52 GMT
#423
I swear i didnt know you accidentally posted with your smurf in the other game.
I purely read you through your blanket posts that is so kush.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 15 2014 12:59 GMT
#424
Voted palmar end of lunch so not really much time to elaborate. Think it was heavyweight where he claimed day 1 and i pulled up a quote of his where he categorically lynches all blue claims day 1. (think it was from the big off site mafia summary of him?) he was mafia in heavyweight
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 15 2014 13:01 GMT
#425
Also ppl saying to vote me and then not are weird, also ray said some wishy washy shit where i could be town or mafia and then voted me anyway
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 13:07 GMT
#426
On September 15 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay

So you'll lynch him if I die and flip town at some point? Because I'm like super ok with that.

I'm afraid I probably won't.

That means you'll have to try a little, qtie.

Well fuck you then. I'm going back to doing nothing then.

But remember my words. rayn is mafia

Do you have any sort of basis for this?

Yes. I just feel like his thing to haru about some other dude not being mafia was forced.

Like I actually think townrayn would say "I don't think this guy is mafia, so drop it haru" instead of the much more assertive version rayn used.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 13:08 GMT
#427
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


Where did I lie?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 13:10 GMT
#428
I am going to work with a point system this game.


1) Palmar
Looks like he will play. Marv is being mean to him.
2) Koshi
is Koshi.
3) justanothertownie
Has done nothing. +1 scummy point.
4) GlowingBear
Around when drunk and giving a read on FecalFeast. +2 town point.
5) Superbia
Has /outed so needs to be replaced.
6) StorrZerg
Calling out people. Also this post looks townie for some reason I can't explain. + Show Spoiler +
On September 15 2014 11:59 StorrZerg wrote:
@Palmar whats up baby cakes. you figure out our alignment?

+1 townpoints.
7) Batsnacks
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 15 2014 07:44 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 07:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 07:35 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Lol wtf is going on in this game


You know, if you were in a giving mood, you could quote the last game you came out of the gates spamming caps.


I don't have one, I believe. I usually came to the thread voting at random, but people were calling me scum for that, so I stopped doing that.

Why does it matter, anyway?


Well, it matters because bolded makes this game special for you. What is more likely, that a game is special because the player is mafia or because the player is town? Rolling mafia is less likely than rolling town. "Special" does mean less likely.

This quote looks like he is trying to think about stuff. Also he came in the game guns blazing. +1 townpoint
8) Marvellosity
+11 townpoints because he is marv. Disclaimer: gains +5 townpoints for a scumlynch, gains 10 scum points for a town lynch.
9) ObiWanShinobi
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 15 2014 09:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Man my role is some boring shit.

+1 townpoint. Scum doesn't do this I think.
10) Lord Tolkien
Is doing nothing except asking people to lynch him. Very bad. +0.5 scumpoints.
11) Chairman Ray
I hope he did roll town. Cuz after 6 times scum and 3 sitouts he deserves it. Null atm. He is doing stuff.
12) HaruRH
Already made many posts and not a single posts was giving a bad read or something else icky. +2 townpoint.
13) Damdred
+1 scumpoint for doing nothing.
14) MysteryMeat1
banned. replace?
15) ShiaoPi
Null. Nothing special.
16) FecalFeast
Has made posts but got some bad vibes. Null atm.
17) raynpelikoneet
I have no problem with his one line read. Null.
18) VisceraEyes
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 15 2014 09:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have faith that THIS game. THIS will be the game where Palmar and I are both town and neither one of us wants to lynch the other. This game. Unless he's mafia, that is.

IamRobik should analyse the bolded. It looks bad to me because the sentence looks better without it in it. It looks like VE has Palmar as town from the start of the post but then in the end he adds "unless he is mafia". Looks terrible.

+0.5 scumpoint.
19) BloodyC0bbler
Null. I hope he is town because I only saw him as scum and afk-into-replace baddie.
20) Tehpoofter
Null.
21) IAmRobik
Scum for small posts and not playing. +1 scumpoint.
22) rightinthefeels
+0.5 scumpoints for the page 21 town post. Buddying the current active people.
23) Holyflare
I actually didn't know he claimed in my previous post. +1 townpoint. Will not lynch. HF is a supernerd that likes his stats too much. After losing 4 games in a row I think his claim is going to be legit. It's not the worst play to claim tbh.
24) Yamato77
+0.5 scumpoints because he is sucking up to people and following thread sentiment. The HF push is so terrible he might be town though, I don't know how bad yamato can pretend to be as scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 13:12 GMT
#429
Koshi is town for requesting grammar cop tbh.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 13:13 GMT
#430
In fact I could use grammar cop to confirm my suspicion on rayn's thing. Robik, you down for investigation?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 13:13 GMT
#431
StorrZerg , I need to know everything about this post. It haunts me. Why the bolded?

On September 15 2014 11:59 StorrZerg wrote:
@Palmar whats up baby cakes. you figure out our alignment?

I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 13:13 GMT
#432
On September 15 2014 22:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


Where did I lie?


well, on one game, you pushed for a policy lynch (which got marv salty perhaps) and on this game, you called policy lynch dumb. This means that you lied about your stance on policy lynches since you do it while you call it dumb. If it is dumb and you do it, you're dumb. You're not dumb, so you're lying.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 13:14 GMT
#433
+11 already?

*basks*

Palmar it is absolutely no fun trying to kill you if you don't rise to the bait a little.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 13:17 GMT
#434
I should add that it helps me get a read on you or something silly like that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 13:40 GMT
#435
I also want to state that everybody should put votes down asap. Majority lynch in a big game is fucking retarded and town probably lost because this shitty system.


So it would be cool if we have around 4-5 possible candidates after 24 hours instead of the 0 we are going towards, and the 1-2 it will be 10 hours before the lynch. Scummers will have to do nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 14:14 GMT
#436
Alright.
I will leave my vote on robik until he have a filter larger than mine.
Having a filter smaller than mine is unacceptable for town|robik
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 15 2014 14:19 GMT
#437
Hey guys, long day yesterday and I just passed out but i'm here on and off for the rest of the day.

Koshi, I noticed in your long list post you give Haru +2 town points for basically not being useless and not giving bad reads. How do you think this compares to how he normally plays day one and being the opposite?

Isn't the sentiment to lynch Robik just policy for him starting this mess with obiwan? I'd like them to actually be able to play together civilly. A lot to hope for I know
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 15 2014 14:20 GMT
#438
Koshi have I ever told you that you're my neatest friend in the whole wide world?

Let's kill Robik.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 15 2014 14:21 GMT
#439
Bestest.

My kindle doesn't like that word.
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 15 2014 14:23 GMT
#440
On September 15 2014 22:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


Where did I lie?

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.