• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7209 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 255 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:36 GMT
#381
Please think before you speak.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 10:37 GMT
#382
Marv scumbuddy with rayn? More likely just bad tbh.
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 10:37 GMT
#383
On September 15 2014 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.

Not read the thread.

Saw this.

What?


Why is this alignment indicative?
I'm adorable.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 10:38 GMT
#384
On September 15 2014 19:36 marvellosity wrote:
Please think before you speak.


Damn you caught me trying to lengthen my filter for d1.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:38 GMT
#385
On September 15 2014 19:37 Palmar wrote:
Marv scumbuddy with rayn? More likely just bad tbh.

I'm coming for you babycakes, you best have something good xo
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:39 GMT
#386
On September 15 2014 19:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.

Not read the thread.

Saw this.

What?


Why is this alignment indicative?

He's saying things he doesn't believe
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 10:41 GMT
#387
Because plammar did this to marv
On July 23 2014 01:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 01:30 Chopin Liszt wrote:
May my melodies
Become mafia's maladies

Chopin

For now, policy lynch the smurf unless he reveals who is main is?

Why? you may ask.

Because I'm a dick, this guy obviously wants to smurf, he has an idea, and I'm ok with ruining his fun just to be an asshole. I hope this town is full of assholes like me who will be okay with just ruining someone's fun for no good reason

##vote Chopin Liszt

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:41 GMT
#388
yes, smurfs are one policy lynch he loves to push.

Blueclaimers being the other obvious one that comes to mind.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:45 GMT
#389
Anyway, this will go one of two ways:

Palmar will at some point try to make me feel bad/suspicious/some other adjective for pushing him, and

1. if he is town, I will probably feel bad or wrong
2. if he is mafia, I won't feel bad or wrong, because he won't be able to do it very well because he's bad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 10:52 GMT
#390
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:53 GMT
#391
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 10:54 GMT
#392
On September 15 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay

So you'll lynch him if I die and flip town at some point? Because I'm like super ok with that.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 10:55 GMT
#393
On September 15 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay

So you'll lynch him if I die and flip town at some point? Because I'm like super ok with that.

I'm afraid I probably won't.

That means you'll have to try a little, qtie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 10:57 GMT
#394
On September 15 2014 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay

So you'll lynch him if I die and flip town at some point? Because I'm like super ok with that.

I'm afraid I probably won't.

That means you'll have to try a little, qtie.

Well fuck you then. I'm going back to doing nothing then.

But remember my words. rayn is mafia
Computer says mafia
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 10:59 GMT
#395
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 11:00 GMT
#396
On September 15 2014 19:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:52 Palmar wrote:
Tbh I might just afk for science.

Also why don't you agree that rayn is mafia?

Because you're mafia. Which means he's town.

#connections
#mvp
#strongtownplay

So you'll lynch him if I die and flip town at some point? Because I'm like super ok with that.

I'm afraid I probably won't.

That means you'll have to try a little, qtie.

Well fuck you then. I'm going back to doing nothing then.

But remember my words. rayn is mafia

Do you have any sort of basis for this?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:01 GMT
#397
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.
I'm adorable.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 11:01 GMT
#398
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:02 GMT
#399
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?
I'm adorable.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 11:04 GMT
#400
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.