• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6929 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 255 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 05:29 GMT
#341
Goddamjt shut is spinning
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 05:37 GMT
#342
K guys gonna sleep because I've never been so wasted
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 06:14 GMT
#343
After a year of rolling only scum, I'm FINALLY TOWN!!! AAAAHHHHHH

Everyone should put me into their town circle just so I can FINALLY HUNT SOME FUCKIN SCUM!!!!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 06:31 GMT
#344
On September 15 2014 14:19 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 14:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can everyone stop claiming for no reason whatsoever I mean holy shit.


Whos claiming? (Other than robik)


Holyflare claimed Wandering civilian
Fecalfeast claimed VT
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 06:48 GMT
#345
I wouldn't mind lynching Fecalfeast, totally getting the mafia vibes from him.

Holyflare's Wandering civilian claim is interesting. There is no mafia tracker in this game, so there's no point faking the claim as town role. Which means he's either Wandering civilian, or mafia role. Wouldn't be a bad cop check, hoping that we do have a cop and mafia doesn't have a framer.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 06:52 GMT
#346
Heck with it I'd be up for lynching Holyflare too.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 15 2014 07:04 GMT
#347
Slavish counting of votes:

Fecalfeast (1): HaruRH
Tehpoofter (1): StorrZerg
ObiWanShinobi (1): IAmRobik
GlowingBear (1): Tehpoofter
batsnacks (1): GlowingBear

Not voting (19): raynpelikoneet, ShiaoPi, Superbia, Koshi, yamato77, MysteryMeat1, Lord Tolkein, Palmar, BloodyC0bbler, Holyflare, marvellosity, Fecalfeast, justanothertownie, batsnacks, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, rightinthefeels, VisceraEyes, Chairman Ray

Currently, no one is set to be lynched. With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch.
Only votes in the voting thread count.
Deadline is Tuesday, Sep 16 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).


+ Show Spoiler [Vote counter log] +

VOTE: Tehpoofter voted GlowingBear (post)
VOTE: StorrZerg voted Tehpoofter (post)
VOTE: GlowingBear voted batsnacks (post)
VOTE: IAmRobik voted obiwanshinobi (ObiWanShinobi) (post)
VOTE: HaruRH voted fecalfeast (Fecalfeast) (post)

Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:16 GMT
#348
Okay. Tell me why I am mafia and I will try to alleviate these concerns.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:28 GMT
#349
On September 15 2014 14:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 14:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am leaving my store and may not post for a while. Try not to form too angry a mob based on my shitty read on how the early game works. I'm sure I'll learn how to be annoying AND not get lynched D1 as VT eventually.


"Hey ppl I'm mafia don't lynch me ok I'm charging my solar beam and I'll use it very soon lol luv me"


I really was driving home
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 07:32 GMT
#350
On September 15 2014 16:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
Okay. Tell me why I am mafia and I will try to alleviate these concerns.


Aside from the stuff that's already been talked about, you went from being totally confident in your case to calling your own case stupid/silly way too easily. It's almost as if you knew it was wrong in the first place.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:35 GMT
#351
On September 15 2014 16:32 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 16:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
Okay. Tell me why I am mafia and I will try to alleviate these concerns.


Aside from the stuff that's already been talked about, you went from being totally confident in your case to calling your own case stupid/silly way too easily. It's almost as if you knew it was wrong in the first place.

I misinterpreted the start of the game as all banter and it has certainly caused me to rethink my posts, yes. I did not think it was wrong beforehand though.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:37 GMT
#352
So yeah I did backpedal and will admit to it. I made no real reads on anyone and do apologize.

They were talking about chemical compounds, in my defense. I wasn't getting the serious vibe.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 15 2014 07:41 GMT
#353
I'll accept that for now.

##Vote: Holyflare
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:48 GMT
#354
On September 15 2014 14:18 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 14:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh cool. I'll try to claw my way out of the hole I dug later, I guess.


I want to see how you try to find a way out of this lol.
You have to convince me you aren't mafia.

Unless you start a hype train I just have to convince everyone but you that I'm not mafia so I'm not worried if I don't seem sincere to you.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:51 GMT
#355
On September 15 2014 16:41 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'll accept that for now.

##Vote: Holyflare


I don't quite understand how to establish a decent read. Care to explain why his single post since the game started is so telling? Is it solely because he claimed a specific role?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 07:58 GMT
#356
On September 15 2014 08:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2014 07:36 Palmar wrote:
I don't even know what team I'm on

If that's a jab on the rather spartan rolepm - fine. If you want to say that you didn't read your rolepm - do it or die.

[image loading]

I'm sheeping VE today in honor of this post.
Computer says mafia
rightinthefeels
Profile Joined September 2014
Belize37 Posts
September 15 2014 08:43 GMT
#357
right in the feels, cause my feels are always right
rightinthefeels
Profile Joined September 2014
Belize37 Posts
September 15 2014 08:44 GMT
#358
current i have no feels cause i haven't read the game yet
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2014 09:15 GMT
#359
Fecalfeast is not mafia go do smth else haru.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2014 09:19 GMT
#360
Lynching a smurf is always good though.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 26m
Patches Events
19h 26m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.