• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 255 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 15 2014 04:37 GMT
#321
It doesn't matter because you won't even talk to me about it in PMs. And it's not like that matters either because you made it game relevant. So that's out the window even if you didn't want it to be.

I really don't understand how you expect to get this done, because I sincerely doubt anyone is going to follow you on this. Even if you actually explained it, nobody would follow you. If this is your gameplan for this game, you're most likely just going to get yourself lynched because you aren't playing.
Retired.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:37 GMT
#322
I am all about pointless crusades but didn't you say that VT is the most fun, earlier?

Were you being sarcastic? ON THE INTERNET?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 04:42 GMT
#323
Fecal text is mafia. My drunk feels sense it
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 04:44 GMT
#324
EBWOP: My drunk senses feel it*
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:46 GMT
#325
I'm a rock star, though. I have no time for mafia stuff; I have to do drugs, make poor business decisions and once in a while produce music.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 15 2014 04:54 GMT
#326
@Robik chill out. Sure we chat all the time about mafia, and I still don't understand you. You being stubborn about your push isn't alignment indicative.

I don't know obi, I don't know the history. Convince me he is mafia, other wise stop crying for me to follow you blindly.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:01 GMT
#327
On September 15 2014 13:54 StorrZerg wrote:
@Robik chill out. Sure we chat all the time about mafia, and I still don't understand you. You being stubborn about your push isn't alignment indicative.

I don't know obi, I don't know the history. Convince me he is mafia, other wise stop crying for me to follow you blindly.


Robik is known for being remarkably stubborn lol. If he wants someone dead, he can resort to personal attacks to get it done
But robik, i am waiting for you to show me how town you are.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:03 GMT
#328
On September 15 2014 13:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Fecal text is mafia. My drunk feels sense it


I might agree with drunk gb here. I don't feel the 'fun' in fecal's 'read' on me. It might really be his read on me.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:05 GMT
#329
On September 15 2014 11:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 06:52 batsnacks wrote:
Hey robik. I heard you hate obiwan, wanna vote him with me? I'll take the plunge first. Let me know.

##vote: ObiWanShinobi

##vote: ObiWanShinobi

I'm VT. Some dwarf something or other.

I'll post 10 times today. Mostly it's going to be to vote for this guy or revote for this guy.

Peace


The last time you repeatedly claim you are vt and push someone blindly, you were mafia.
Show me how town you are this game.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:06 GMT
#330
but.. but... but...

I'm a rock star. (
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 15 2014 05:12 GMT
#331
VE and I are friends this game

BC is probably town as well because his town play is obtuse like this

HF/Palmar are both on my shit list

marv is marv.
Writer@WriterYamato
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:14 GMT
#332
Actually i think fecal is scum.

On September 15 2014 08:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
HaruRH used green text in his posts so we will associate him with green. An obvious misdirect. HaruRH #1 elf. Always de-construct trade depot on elf caravans


This sounds fun and all, but...
On September 15 2014 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
from the general guide to mafia, defining mafia characteristics:
Show nested quote +
B. Pushing their agenda

Promoting confusion
Avoiding contributing new ideas
Making a big deal about nothing

Cherry Picking town mistakes while ignoring contributions


HaruRH seems scummy to me still. First the green text, now using words I don't understand.


This isn't.

On September 15 2014 10:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 10:34 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
from the general guide to mafia, defining mafia characteristics:
B. Pushing their agenda

Promoting confusion
Avoiding contributing new ideas
Making a big deal about nothing

Cherry Picking town mistakes while ignoring contributions


HaruRH seems scummy to me still. First the green text, now using words I don't understand.


Wow are you really using early d1 stuff to use as reads on alignment

Very yes.


and this wasn't the reply i was seeking either.

Now, this may seem like 'plucking the low hanging fruit', but this doesn't feel right. For someone to take the effort to quote someone off the newbie guide, and for him to sound so definitive in his reads, he is too tryhard. We all know who the tryhards turn out to become in their first game. This is not a joke read, i am quite serious about this. Overzealous newbie in an environment full of non-newbies and he can be convinced of a read? Sorry, but that 'comeback' by stating how he was joking just isn't working.

##Vote: fecalfeast
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:14 GMT
#333
I am leaving my store and may not post for a while. Try not to form too angry a mob based on my shitty read on how the early game works. I'm sure I'll learn how to be annoying AND not get lynched D1 as VT eventually.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:15 GMT
#334
Oh cool. I'll try to claw my way out of the hole I dug later, I guess.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 15 2014 05:15 GMT
#335
Can everyone stop claiming for no reason whatsoever I mean holy shit.
Retired.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:18 GMT
#336
On September 15 2014 14:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh cool. I'll try to claw my way out of the hole I dug later, I guess.


I want to see how you try to find a way out of this lol.
You have to convince me you aren't mafia.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 15 2014 05:19 GMT
#337
haru you're beautiful

unfortunately you're blonde-beautiful and not brunette-beautiful
Writer@WriterYamato
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:19 GMT
#338
On September 15 2014 14:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can everyone stop claiming for no reason whatsoever I mean holy shit.


Whos claiming? (Other than robik)
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 05:19 GMT
#339
On September 15 2014 14:19 yamato77 wrote:
haru you're beautiful

unfortunately you're blonde-beautiful and not brunette-beautiful


So... I'm supergirl? *blush*
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 05:29 GMT
#340
On September 15 2014 14:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am leaving my store and may not post for a while. Try not to form too angry a mob based on my shitty read on how the early game works. I'm sure I'll learn how to be annoying AND not get lynched D1 as VT eventually.


"Hey ppl I'm mafia don't lynch me ok I'm charging my solar beam and I'll use it very soon lol luv me"
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 7m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.