• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6002 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 255 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:06 GMT
#401
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 11:06 GMT
#402
I hope the whole game isn't going to be this inane
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 11:08 GMT
#403
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:09 GMT
#404
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


And what conclusions do you get from it?
I'm adorable.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 11:12 GMT
#405
On September 15 2014 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
I hope the whole game isn't going to be this inane


Well, nobody is talking so we will have our small and easy talk :>
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 11:15 GMT
#406
On September 15 2014 20:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


And what conclusions do you get from it?


suuusssspiciousss. What's the purpose of plammar stating that "policy lynches are dumb" when he himself probably did more of this shit than any of us?
Where is the spammy rayn who uses tons of messages to prove his towniness?

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:22 GMT
#407
On September 15 2014 20:15 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


And what conclusions do you get from it?


suuusssspiciousss. What's the purpose of plammar stating that "policy lynches are dumb" when he himself probably did more of this shit than any of us?
Where is the spammy rayn who uses tons of messages to prove his towniness?



On palmar, it is a suspicious statement, but what's the scum motive behind that? I can't see it without making unflipped associations...

Rayn not spamming is more indicative.
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 11:39 GMT
#408
##vote: IamRobik

My mostest mafia read. Short posts & dumb push.

I can also vote for HF/Palmar later on.
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 11:49 GMT
#409
This game is so fucking slow for a 24 people game...
I'm adorable.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 12:10 GMT
#410
On September 15 2014 20:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:15 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
I'm bored. I remembered we had 24 players, no? Wheres everyone?
(Btw, mysterymeat1 was banned for 2 days for using a smurf to troll around)


I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


And what conclusions do you get from it?


suuusssspiciousss. What's the purpose of plammar stating that "policy lynches are dumb" when he himself probably did more of this shit than any of us?
Where is the spammy rayn who uses tons of messages to prove his towniness?



On palmar, it is a suspicious statement, but what's the scum motive behind that? I can't see it without making unflipped associations...

Rayn not spamming is more indicative.


obviously to avoid any ties with the policy lynch of holyflare.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 12:14 GMT
#411
Did somebody already make the filter thingie? I am starting at it now. Stop me because I do not want to do more work than necessary.
I had a good night of sleep.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 15 2014 12:20 GMT
#412
Slavish counting of votes:

raynpelikoneet (1): Palmar
Palmar (1): marvellosity
Fecalfeast (1): HaruRH
batsnacks (1): GlowingBear
Tehpoofter (1): StorrZerg
ObiWanShinobi (1): IAmRobik
Holyflare (2): Chairman Ray, ShiaoPi
GlowingBear (1): Tehpoofter

Not voting (15): raynpelikoneet, Superbia, Koshi, yamato77, MysteryMeat1, Lord Tolkein, BloodyC0bbler, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, justanothertownie, batsnacks, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, rightinthefeels, VisceraEyes

Currently, no one is set to be lynched. With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch.
Only votes in the voting thread count.
Deadline is Tuesday, Sep 16 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).


+ Show Spoiler [Vote counter log] +

VOTE: Tehpoofter voted GlowingBear (post)
VOTE: StorrZerg voted Tehpoofter (post)
VOTE: GlowingBear voted batsnacks (post)
VOTE: IAmRobik voted obiwanshinobi (ObiWanShinobi) (post)
VOTE: HaruRH voted fecalfeast (Fecalfeast) (post)
VOTE: Chairman Ray voted Holyflare (post)
VOTE: ShiaoPi voted Holyflare (post)
VOTE: Palmar voted raynpelikoneet (post)
VOTE: marvellosity voted Palmar (post)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 12:23 GMT
#413
1) Palmar
2) Koshi
3) justanothertownie
4) GlowingBear
5) Superbia
6) StorrZerg
7) Batsnacks
8) Marvellosity
9) ObiWanShinobi
10) Lord Tolkien
11) Chairman Ray
12) HaruRH
13) Damdred
14) MysteryMeat1
15) ShiaoPi
16) FecalFeast
17) raynpelikoneet
18) VisceraEyes
19) BloodyC0bbler
20) Tehpoofter
21) IAmRobik
22) rightinthefeels
23) Holyflare
24) Yamato77
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 12:23 GMT
#414
On September 15 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 20:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:15 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 HaruRH wrote:
On September 15 2014 20:01 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

I'm here, hangover. Let's talk.


Are you town?


Yes, I am. Are you?


Of course. But i am sick of rolling town.


Awesome.

What do you think of marv's push on palmar and palmar's reaction to push Rayn?


Well, palmar did lie and rayn isn't spamming.


And what conclusions do you get from it?


suuusssspiciousss. What's the purpose of plammar stating that "policy lynches are dumb" when he himself probably did more of this shit than any of us?
Where is the spammy rayn who uses tons of messages to prove his towniness?



On palmar, it is a suspicious statement, but what's the scum motive behind that? I can't see it without making unflipped associations...

Rayn not spamming is more indicative.


obviously to avoid any ties with the policy lynch of holyflare.


You're talking about Rayn, right?
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 12:23 GMT
#415
Everybody is Palmar!!

LoL

Don't use that. I am working on it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 12:25 GMT
#416
1) Palmar
2) Koshi
3) justanothertownie
4) GlowingBear
5) Superbia
6) StorrZerg
7) Batsnacks
8) Marvellosity
9) ObiWanShinobi
10) Lord Tolkien
11) Chairman Ray
12) HaruRH
13) Damdred
14) MysteryMeat1
15) ShiaoPi
16) FecalFeast
17) raynpelikoneet
18) VisceraEyes
19) BloodyC0bbler
20) Tehpoofter
21) IAmRobik
22) rightinthefeels
23) Holyflare
24) Yamato77
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 15 2014 12:28 GMT
#417
Why exactly are you doing this?
I'm adorable.
rightinthefeels
Profile Joined September 2014
Belize37 Posts
September 15 2014 12:34 GMT
#418
i feel like everyone on page 21 is town
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 15 2014 12:40 GMT
#419
On September 15 2014 21:34 rightinthefeels wrote:
i feel like everyone on page 21 is town


I hope you're not kush
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2014 12:43 GMT
#420
On September 15 2014 21:40 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 21:34 rightinthefeels wrote:
i feel like everyone on page 21 is town


I hope you're not kush

well it's confirmed kush isn't it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 232
Terrorterran 18
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 241
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP182
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.