• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 13 2014 20:45 GMT
#154
/in
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 14 2014 22:16 GMT
#194
This thread is too active. I don't think I can keep up.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 14 2014 22:17 GMT
#195
On September 15 2014 07:07 GlowingBear wrote:
ALL HAIL GODBEAR, KING OF THE SCUMLYNCH


Caps lock is scummy.

Also Holyflare isn't spamming.

2 mafia down.

##Vote GlowingBear
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 14 2014 23:17 GMT
#214
On September 15 2014 07:24 StorrZerg wrote:
Tehpoofter probably scum. poor reason for vote. "blah blah joke phase" don't give a shit


busted! Countering your own argument in your first post Storr so silly.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 00:30 GMT
#1064
Holy shit 54 pages. lol. I'm going to read while watching the football game.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:17 GMT
#2113
Hey guys I missed like the whole thread. Is this dude mafia?

I'll read up tonight I should hve some free time..


Robik who is town?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:19 GMT
#2121
On September 17 2014 06:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 06:17 Tehpoofter wrote:
Hey guys I missed like the whole thread. Is this dude mafia?

I'll read up tonight I should hve some free time..


Robik who is town?

poofter claim your role now.


No thanks. Alignment is town though.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:22 GMT
#2137
On September 17 2014 06:20 IAmRobik wrote:
Seriously. You ahve like 30 seconds to claim your role banks


Why would I claim? Can you link me to other posts where you have made other people claim?

Whats your role?

Obviously I have one.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:23 GMT
#2139
On September 17 2014 06:22 Koshi wrote:
I also find it hilarious everybody believes Doctor H. and is now trying to get in Poofter his ass.


His ass?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:24 GMT
#2144
On September 17 2014 06:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 06:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:20 IAmRobik wrote:
Seriously. You ahve like 30 seconds to claim your role banks


Why would I claim? Can you link me to other posts where you have made other people claim?

Whats your role?

Obviously I have one.

I'm VT...the dwarf something or other. Your role is claimed in the thread. Can you please just confirm it real quick?


Link me where.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:24 GMT
#2147
On September 17 2014 06:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 06:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:20 IAmRobik wrote:
Seriously. You ahve like 30 seconds to claim your role banks


Why would I claim? Can you link me to other posts where you have made other people claim?

Whats your role?

Obviously I have one.

I'm VT...the dwarf something or other. Your role is claimed in the thread. Can you please just confirm it real quick?


This makes me think its true that you said this
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:25 GMT
#2150
On September 17 2014 06:24 IAmRobik wrote:
just fucking claim it. It's not a random fucking occurrence that 3 people ask you to role claim at the same fucking time. Shit went down. We want to know that it's for real


I wish I read it

I'm a mason.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:27 GMT
#2158
On September 17 2014 06:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 06:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:24 IAmRobik wrote:
just fucking claim it. It's not a random fucking occurrence that 3 people ask you to role claim at the same fucking time. Shit went down. We want to know that it's for real


I wish I read it

I'm a mason.

with?


Well if you knew I was a mason you'd know who. lol

Why would I fake claim that? But its Haru.

I dont understand why I need to claim but something I guess happened can you link me where so I can read that first.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:28 GMT
#2165
On September 17 2014 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am mason with Poofer. Now lynch Palmar.


So I'm guessing you don't like Palmer.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:29 GMT
#2166
On September 17 2014 06:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol banks you're bad at this game. :D


I was afk this game. So yeah... I'm pretty bad.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:31 GMT
#2174
On September 17 2014 06:29 IAmRobik wrote:
banks:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=83#1648


Aww Haru saved me.... Sorry Haru.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:34 GMT
#2182
##Unvote
##Vote: rightinthefeels

Guess I'll do this. Since my buddy haru is .
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:45 GMT
#2203
As confirmed town I demand that everyone be friends. MAfia loves to hide in fights so those starting/continuing them will be considered anti-town.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:47 GMT
#2210
On September 17 2014 06:46 StorrZerg wrote:
or people could just, you know stop being huge dicks to each other.


You're a nice man. I like the way you play and wish you the best luck.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 16 2014 21:48 GMT
#2212
On September 17 2014 06:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why's everyone so down and out?


Hopefully mafia is upset we're lynching someone that is mafia. IDeally.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason175
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15907
Artosis 880
ZZZero.O 82
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins585
League of Legends
Doublelift2387
JimRising 113
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6761
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu1005
Other Games
summit1g6721
FrodaN2323
B2W.Neo785
byalli318
ToD241
KnowMe83
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.