• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 04:10:12
September 12 2014 03:59 GMT
#103
I have been reading some mafia's and have a few questions before I sign up. What is "KP" as mentioned in the op?
What do LYLO and MYLO mean?
Other than being active and not cheating/being an ass, what should I refrain from doing? I have read the basic guide and the advanced one and have played mafia/werewolf in real life but am not sure how TL works yet.

Should I /obs for my first game? What does that even MEAN?

EDIT: From what I read, most people only care about active players. I own a store which gets really slow starting around now and work at it 7 days a week. I will be able to make many posts a day.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 12 2014 07:26 GMT
#105
Well, I have quite a bit of downtime every day and a computer. If it's truly that overwhelming for a new person to play a regular TL game I will wait for a newbie game to open up. I have read through a few threads and continue to do so; I think I have a basic idea of the flow of a game and would definitely benefit from /obs for learning.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 12 2014 20:35 GMT
#115
/in trial by fire, etc
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 12 2014 21:40 GMT
#120
OMG I didn't even realize this is a Dwarf Fortress x Brood War fanfic game. I hope I get to be a babysnatcher or a zergling.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2014 23:36 GMT
#221
OK so when do I start randomly accusing people?

Is it now?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2014 23:39 GMT
#223
HaruRH used green text in his posts so we will associate him with green. An obvious misdirect. HaruRH #1 elf. Always de-construct trade depot on elf caravans
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2014 23:40 GMT
#224
On September 15 2014 08:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 08:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
OK so when do I start randomly accusing people?

Is it now?

Why don't you tell us? Are you afraid to start accusing people?

##Vote: Fecalfeast


I'M NOT AFRAID OF NOTHIN'

##Vote: VisceraEyes

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2014 23:45 GMT
#228
On September 15 2014 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
But...I /do/ associate Haru with green. What does that make me? An elf too? Or just an elf-loving dwarf? Or maybe you're wrong and YOU'RE an elf. I'll let the rest of town decide, but my vote is well placed imo.


Well, if you want to be an elf-lover, that's fine. I don't discriminate against my fellow dwarf. However, nobody, NOBODY CALLS ME AN ELF.

Don't expect me to help you when the goblins come, I'll be over here in my 1x3 bedroom ignoring your cries.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:02 GMT
#241
On September 15 2014 08:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 08:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 15 2014 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
But...I /do/ associate Haru with green. What does that make me? An elf too? Or just an elf-loving dwarf? Or maybe you're wrong and YOU'RE an elf. I'll let the rest of town decide, but my vote is well placed imo.


Well, if you want to be an elf-lover, that's fine. I don't discriminate against my fellow dwarf. However, nobody, NOBODY CALLS ME AN ELF.

Don't expect me to help you when the goblins come, I'll be over here in my 1x3 bedroom ignoring your cries.

I'll be in mine, probably not crying and instead laughing. But no matter. There's something inside the Storrzerg/poofter interaction that makes my ass twitch. Tell me what you think it is.


He made one post with hardly a drop of substance. He just called someone out on making an unsubstantiated vote which, in the context of the game seems to be unsubstantiated as well.

Why are you trying to redirect my attention so abruptly? Am I making you nervous when I call you an elf?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:11 GMT
#251
I guess we can call a truce for now. I still don't like being called an elf. Be it from someone I called an elf first or not.

I have only read a few other mafias so far so forgive my lack of meta knowledge but shouldn't holyghost be posting more?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:11 GMT
#252
holyflare idk why i said ghost
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:12 GMT
#254
On September 15 2014 09:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess we can call a truce for now. I still don't like being called an elf. Be it from someone I called an elf first or not.

I have only read a few other mafias so far so forgive my lack of meta knowledge but shouldn't holyghost be posting more?

He literally says in his intro post that he won't be posting. So probably not.


A simple but effective ruse.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:33 GMT
#263
On September 15 2014 09:27 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 09:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 15 2014 09:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 15 2014 09:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 15 2014 09:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I support the baseless Holyflare wagon.

I don't consider it to be baseless, and I consider discrediting it as such to be highly suspicious. BEEEYYAAAAAHHHHHHH


You're baseless.

This is also false. I have a very strong base.

A strong base is a basic chemical compound that can remove a proton (H+) from (ordeprotonate) a molecule of a very weak acid in an acid-base reaction. Common examples of strong bases include hydroxides of alkali metals and alkaline earth metals like NaOH and Ca(OH)
2. Very strong bases can even deprotonate very weakly acidic C–H groups in the absence of water. Here is a list of several strong bases:

Potassium hydroxide (KOH)Barium hydroxide (Ba(OH)
2)Cesium hydroxide (CsOH)Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)Strontium hydroxide (Sr(OH)
2)Calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2)Lithium hydroxide (LiOH)Rubidium hydroxide (RbOH)

The cations of these strong bases appear in the first and second groups of the periodic table (alkali and earth alkali metals).

Acids with a pKa of more than about 13 are considered very weak, and their conjugate bases are strong bases.


I was thinking he walled of his natural with some buildings and sunkens to make a strong base before he moves around the map.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:51 GMT
#273
can we talk about rocks instead of chemicals? I am a dwarf, not a scientist.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 00:53 GMT
#276
Sedimentary. It's not all about being solid
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:08 GMT
#280
from the general guide to mafia, defining mafia characteristics:
B. Pushing their agenda

Promoting confusion
Avoiding contributing new ideas
Making a big deal about nothing

Cherry Picking town mistakes while ignoring contributions


HaruRH seems scummy to me still. First the green text, now using words I don't understand.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:09 GMT
#281
On September 15 2014 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
For the moment, I'm referring to everyone in the above conversation as the "Rock Stars" and they're all off limits for lynch today. Like all of them. Thank you for your understanding.

Regardless of my suspicions I accept the definition of rock star.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:21 GMT
#284
On September 15 2014 10:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Aaaaaaand I'm drunk.

Not trying to take advantage of you or anything but... are you mafia-dwarf?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#287
On September 15 2014 10:34 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
from the general guide to mafia, defining mafia characteristics:
B. Pushing their agenda

Promoting confusion
Avoiding contributing new ideas
Making a big deal about nothing

Cherry Picking town mistakes while ignoring contributions


HaruRH seems scummy to me still. First the green text, now using words I don't understand.


Wow are you really using early d1 stuff to use as reads on alignment

Very yes.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:40 GMT
#292
I was building on my early silly accusation. I see that everyone else is allowed to be silly but not I. That's fine I guess, I'm still a rock star
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason175
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15907
Artosis 880
ZZZero.O 82
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins585
League of Legends
Doublelift2387
JimRising 113
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6761
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu1005
Other Games
summit1g6721
FrodaN2323
B2W.Neo785
byalli318
ToD241
KnowMe83
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.