• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9563 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 03:45 GMT
#699
Lonemeow
1 page filter. Quite little activity, but what he has posted makes me think he's town. The thought processes don't feel like they come from a scum faking reads standpoint.
Oatsmaster
town. see how much work he has put into this game.
HaruRH
When I played world heavyweight with him he was scum and his level of inactivity was similar to this game. But here he gives the excuse that he's busy. Looking at his post quality it's not clear that he's town, A lot of what he says seems superficial, but it doesn't stand out as baaaaaaaad. That's actually a pretty big warning sign, really need to keep an eye on him, he could be scum.
Koshi
First he asks tons of questions without providing any reads. Then he hard scumreads me for all the wrong reasons. I'll take a break from defending myself against his accusations after this because it's not productive.

obligatory defense since you want to know why I think he misrepresented me
Let it be known that I'm not 'given up' or 'hoping my vote sticks' after voting him, it's that Season of the Witch mafia is not the only thing I do in my life and it just happened that I was not on the thread for most of the time after I voted him. And I certainly did not flip flop on yamato because I omitted yamato from a discussion of lurkers. I agree my response to haru wasn't the best. I just wanted him to discuss more so I went ahead and responded to his points.
end defense


Now that I reread his filter, I could see him being town despite all that though. He seems so *obviously* bad that he might not be. I'm torn now.

raynpelikoneet
I don't know why he's buddying geript. He doesn't particularly feel town or scum to me. This rayn doesn't feel like the rayn that would get nightkilled N0 for being too town. He doesn't feel distinctly scum though. So hard to read.

gobbledydook
over 9001% town.

IAmRobik
I'm pretty sure robik is town now. He isn't afraid to cop criticism when posting, and he posts a *lot*. Which has predictably led him to being questioned by multiple people. but he's all yolo mode and keeps going anyway. So town. Still wouldn't give grail, too prone to going full retard.

geript
I think he's probably town, but he's completely wrong about me. That's why he's not getting the grail.

slOosh
I thought he might be scum. Reread his filter. He is trying really hard to promote discussion of damdred who had been ignored for most of the day. Can't think of why scum would bring up a new topic with such effort. I think he's town for that.

yamato77
Mostly useless. Completely useless the last time I mentioned him, but he has posted some since then.
Quickly went through some of his recent games in response to his claim that he is always like that. Turns out he actually is like that every game.
Null read. If I were to lynch him now it would be a policy lynch for inactivity. But I don't believe in policy lynches so I will leave him be for now and see what he has to say as the game progresses.

Sylencia

Town sylencia
Scum sylencia

The difference being one contains insight and the other contains useless disguised as insight. Right now I think this game resembles the scumgame more than the towngame.

damdred
I've forgotten he exists in this game. That alone is worrying already.

Look at this damdred post. It looks long, but it really says nothing at all...

On September 06 2014 03:27 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
On September 05 2014 10:47 yamato77 wrote:
So sloosh, I guess you're ignoring me?

You got me. Ignored the post partly because I didn't really have any meaningful reads on them yet, partly because I wanted to see you offer something of your own. But you've picked up your posting and I like the spotlight on the "big name" players.

I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.

Nothing alarming about Koshi at this point either.



I think the best lynch at this point is Damdred, and I feel better about this than other lynches because it seems like people are ignoring him. Part of it is meta - Damdred plays an active town game. Look at Neat and Tidy Mafia. 4 pages and was shot N1. Now contextually he is playing 2 games at once, so perhaps a lower post count is expected. So let's look at the actual content of his posts.

This post where he attacks sloosh for voting him:

On September 05 2014 11:03 Damdred wrote:
On September 05 2014 09:12 slOosh wrote:
I've given a total list of my reads few pages back. geript ticks up because of that post I pointed out and how strange it is.

I know Damdred is a totally capable player able to invest himself into a game, and yet 24 hours in all Damdred has been able to do this game is a couple of "I feel iffy" posts, one only because I prompted it.


Your vote is not a bad one I have been absent for a good portion of the thread.

However Sloosh your vote worries me for a few reasons. I responded a couple of times to you, and you did not interact with them much instead you just kind of dropped the subject instead of trying to see if you could get any more information out of me from my three big things.

Your filter currently is a lot like Koshi, it looks a bit better however you do not draw a lot of conlusions from what you post honestly. Even your big list post you look at people and go not scum not scume, plays good scum must be watchful. Its this many hours into the game and yet you haven't taken a hard stance on anyone but put your vote down on me?

If you vote me for I feel iffy posts your big list post deserves your own vote


Like, ??? This is a non-defense that masquerades as a defense. Trying to shift the discussion to sloosh's 'scummy' play without addressing his own inactivity.

Then this one:

On September 05 2014 11:03 Damdred wrote:
On September 05 2014 09:12 slOosh wrote:
I've given a total list of my reads few pages back. geript ticks up because of that post I pointed out and how strange it is.

I know Damdred is a totally capable player able to invest himself into a game, and yet 24 hours in all Damdred has been able to do this game is a couple of "I feel iffy" posts, one only because I prompted it.

Your vote is not a bad one I have been absent for a good portion of the thread.

However Sloosh your vote worries me for a few reasons. I responded a couple of times to you, and you did not interact with them much instead you just kind of dropped the subject instead of trying to see if you could get any more information out of me from my three big things.

Your filter currently is a lot like Koshi, it looks a bit better however you do not draw a lot of conlusions from what you post honestly. Even your big list post you look at people and go not scum not scume, plays good scum must be watchful. Its this many hours into the game and yet you haven't taken a hard stance on anyone but put your vote down on me?

If you vote me for I feel iffy posts your big list post deserves your own vote

There are several things that are out of place with this post.

First is calling my vote "not bad". So he admits that his play may warrant a vote.

But then right after he says my vote is worrisome. Huh? Why say "your vote is understandable", and then immediately say "your vote is worrisome"? It is inconsistent. Then, watch this, be blames me for failing to interact with him. He blames me for not prying the information out of Damdred. It's my fault that Damdred holds valuable information, but did not pursue it. That is extremely convoluted thinking for town to make. You don't say "hey you didn't ask me for my reads, you are scum". Yet that is what Damdred does here.

Next he tells me how my play is poor, and essentially calls me a hypocrite. What he doesn't do, is call me scum. If I'm doing all these things that he accuses me of, where I "haven't taken a hard stance", then by all means he should be calling me scum! Instead he complains how my vote is on him, and complains how I should be voting myself.

This isn't town mentality. It's totally scum mentality. Because he knows I'm town, he is treating me such, even though his words betray that he wants to call me scum.


Just because something is understandable does not mean it does not worry me sloosh. I can understand something and still be worried about it, for example i can understand if someone takes money from their job and throws it in their car. However it worries me becuase it could get stolen. I understand people not locking car doors sometimes but it worries me that the car might get stolen (-_-).

You asked me for three big things and followed it up with a question and I answered, but YOU did not follow up anymore. If you were really worried about what I thought you might of asked for more information. But you based your vote on that partly.

And your read list does not have any hard stances in it, your vote on me was the first hard stance you took


continuing to make a big deal about nothing of sloosh.

On September 06 2014 05:54 Damdred wrote:
Sloosh is so fixated on me its scary, he refuses to talk about anyone else just damdred damdred damdred. Intact its so bad he's scum reading people for not voting me or giving them scum points rather. He even won't say other scum to him now.

Rob, you look more town then when I said I was worried about you. You don't look like scum rob from guilty when I played with you.


On September 06 2014 06:22 Damdred wrote:
Woah for a second if you look at the three games I was in. Cell mission and here, my activity due to rl bottomed out on all three around the same time. Since I got my phone back my activity has risen again.

Sloosh is making a weak case on me and refuses to even give his other scum reads.

I'll use the last 24 hours to try to give a read for everyone across the board incase I get lynched though.


More attention shifting to sloosh without actually defending himself or giving reads.

I am pretty sure damdred is scum. I have a hard time imagining this is town damdred.

ritoky
He is town jesus. All hail town jesus! Town jesus for grail!

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:32 GMT
#705
I think I'll claim now.

I am the martyr.

I will martyr save night 1 no matter what. If mafia soups me, the effect is the same, I die instead of someone else. If you lynch me, there will be no martyr save. Thus you will know that I am the martyr.

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:53 GMT
#708
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


If anyone counterclaims, you lynch them. Then I will martyr night 1 so it is obvious they are scum.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:56 GMT
#709
On September 06 2014 13:46 geript wrote:
I really hope there's a counterclaim. Not a good time to claim. Not a good reason to claim.


I just want you to go hunt real scum instead of wasting time on me when I'm the martyr, probably the only role that works just as well claimed.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:39 GMT
#713
On September 06 2014 14:34 Sylencia wrote:
77% sure that claim is fake


100% sure you are wrong
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:46 GMT
#716
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


On September 06 2014 14:44 yamato77 wrote:
btw

just so this is clear

real martyr is NOT going to counterclaim if this is a fakeclaim



what gives
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:56 GMT
#719
On September 06 2014 14:51 Sylencia wrote:
But I don't think we have a choice to see what happens after N1 :\

Anyways, Damdred may be lurky this game but the majority of his posts have been actual soft pushes and questioning of people's motives. No one ever follows up on it though, and it'd actually make it hard to get a good back and forth showing whether or not he's town. Following from that, sloosh is avoiding the majority of Damdred's replies and painting a picture of how we should be viewing Damdred - someone who lurks under the radar and doesn't have anything to show. I mean, the part with nothing to show can easily be fixed Damdred, who are your top 3 scum reads and why but my activity would be so low if I was getting ignored like Damdred was. I'm not one to want to lynch him today.

Geript: He gave his opinions about a day and a half ago(?), most of which were meta cases to show who he thought was scum. Ever since then everything he's posted has been rather wishy washy and never actually pushes for anyone being scum. Instead, all you'll see are town reads which is mostly fine, but there's more than 1 scum, and sitting on gobbly as the only scum read is pretty poor.

My top 3 scum reads: Sloosh, geript and goobly. I like the association between the 3, but meh.

Goobly because I like to think I had already figured out who the martyr was, but I mean, that claim I feel is pretty horrible anyways.


Really? Why are you trying so hard to role-hunt?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 06:37 GMT
#724
On September 06 2014 14:56 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 14:46 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


On September 06 2014 14:44 yamato77 wrote:
btw

just so this is clear

real martyr is NOT going to counterclaim if this is a fakeclaim



what gives

notice that the second quote is by me, and the first one is not

hmmmmmm


I know.
I wanted to ask who is correct and who isn't.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 07:43 GMT
#728
On September 06 2014 15:55 Sylencia wrote:
well yamato, clearly you might think you were wrong right !?

Great question gobble 10/10


Wasn't just asking yamato. Was asking everyone.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 12:01 GMT
#733
On September 05 2014 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sylencia says stuff that has nothing to with the game when he has not even read the thread properly.
you just don't give advice regarding the setup when you don't even fucking know the setup (because you say you have not read the thread properly). and taht's what he discussed when he could have been discussing reads.


On September 06 2014 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sylencia is mafia because he read people he didn't really read scum as scum.


I'm up for a sylencia lynch. As I said his play is more like to scum sylencia meta than town sylencia meta.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 21:52 GMT
#966
half asleep atm. why are we lynching rayn
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 21:57 GMT
#968
voted rayn. let's see what happens.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 17 2014 00:39 GMT
#2090
<-- useless martyr
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.