• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Season of the Witch Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 02 2014 14:09 GMT
#15
/in
whats the setup
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 02:12 GMT
#42
Wait

Does that mean that if the witches use Witch Soup to post a list of all the combinations of player - role matches, they instantly win?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 04:17 GMT
#44
On September 03 2014 11:12 gobbledydook wrote:
Wait

Does that mean that if the witches use Witch Soup to post a list of all the combinations of player - role matches, they instantly win?


Or does it mean, you may match any number of players to roles instead of the nightkill, but you may not match a player to more than one role per night?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 22:23 GMT
#82
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:07 GMT
#92
On September 04 2014 08:01 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
If the bearer of the Holy Grail dies, the Holy Grail leaves the game.


Like which scum won't kill the 2 vote item thing?


Scum going for grail night 1 would just result in an unpreventable martyr.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:13 GMT
#99
On September 04 2014 08:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:12 IAmRobik wrote:
So you're giving me the grail. 100%.
I don't give a damn if you don't think I'm worth it.
I'm by far the best player when I'm town, and I'm town.

I'm going to go with fuck no.


You're late to the party.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:18 GMT
#113
That's like the worst reason ever. It's 80 minutes into the game.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:22 GMT
#122
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:25 GMT
#125
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf


you're just being unreasonable now and it's not even two hours into the game.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:47 GMT
#139
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:48 GMT
#140
On September 04 2014 08:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:25 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf

How is that excessive word usage?

It's way more verbose than it should be.

I'm not sold on the idea that.

who says that?

That's the most convoluted fabricated phrasing ever. You have to purposefully think of that type of shit.

Town just say "i don't" after their question.


you're just picking at straws. give up.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:54 GMT
#147
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#156
this is my 5th game.


I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#158
On September 04 2014 09:02 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:54 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.

I'm confused so I'll ask again.

You voted geript to hold the grail. You also disagreed with his read on HaruRH. I'm curious why you would want to give the grail to someone whose reads differ from you.


What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:49 GMT
#166
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:58 GMT
#168
On September 04 2014 09:55 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:49 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.


why is your name so bad?


that's irrelevant
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 01:29 GMT
#176
On September 04 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?


Then I'll be a sad panda.
Literally you could say that for any candidate I wished to give the grail to. What's to say they won't lynch me.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 01:38 GMT
#182
I don't think 'giving the grail' should be contingent on the receiver promising to do X action this game. Whoever is given the grail, should use his own good judgement to lynch witches. God save us if we give it to the witches.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 01:41 GMT
#183
On September 04 2014 10:38 gobbledydook wrote:
I don't think 'giving the grail' should be contingent on the receiver promising to do X action this game. Whoever is given the grail, should use his own good judgement to lynch witches. God save us if we give it to the witches.


EBWOP I meant' 'shouldnt be contingent'
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 02:01 GMT
#190
On September 04 2014 10:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
This is the part where you give the grail to me.

Sloosh and koshi are scum.
##vote: koshi


wtf why
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM619
TaKeTV 183
IndyStarCraft 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2233
RotterdaM 619
ByuN 292
IndyStarCraft 134
MaxPax 133
BRAT_OK 86
UpATreeSC 41
MindelVK 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3547
Shuttle 837
Stork 474
Mini 404
EffOrt 333
Rush 177
Mind 168
Dewaltoss 101
Mong 81
910 77
[ Show more ]
Zeus 68
Yoon 64
hero 59
HiyA 52
Snow 48
Shinee 47
JYJ 30
Bale 28
sorry 26
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 19
Sexy 12
Terrorterran 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5577
qojqva2974
Counter-Strike
fl0m5059
Fnx 685
pashabiceps477
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby932
Other Games
singsing2392
ceh9598
Beastyqt577
Hui .221
XaKoH 135
Trikslyr75
QueenE52
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur307
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.