• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13426 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:44 GMT
#880
CEphiro, if you shoot someone blatantly townie when you are lynched, yes it does confirm you as mafia.

The fact you are suggesting otherwise is mindboggling.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:47 GMT
#883
On February 05 2014 19:46 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
CEphiro, if you shoot someone blatantly townie when you are lynched, yes it does confirm you as mafia.

The fact you are suggesting otherwise is mindboggling.


By how bad you called me earlier, you should know that it's completely possible that I'd be stupid enough to act on my own and shoot someone I think is mafia and fooling all of town, is it not?

I can't believe you're asking this as a serious question.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:48 GMT
#884
You literally just made a post "we all need to cooperate"

"but if I shoot a blatant townie in the most uncooperative fashion possibleI could be town"

..........................
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:48 GMT
#885
##Unvote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:50 GMT
#887
On February 05 2014 19:50 Cephiro wrote:
I am merely pointing out it's a possibility that you ignored.

Do you think I would be stupid enough to do that as town?

Based on things you've said earlier it would seem that you do. Based on yourself not considering it a possibility, you don't.

Which is it?

I didn't ignore it, but I choose not to dwell on retarded possibilities

Judging by this conversation, I was sorely mistaken not to do so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:52 GMT
#889
Why would I shoot outside of the two people who are extremely likely to be mafia? That's not worthwhile me answering.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:55 GMT
#893
Only going into specifics about people I think are scum? Gosh darnit. What a terrible way to play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:57 GMT
#896
Like I would literally be ecstatic if people would lynch me so I can shoot rayn. I would be quite ok with that. Then I wouldn't have to play in this game anymore and I can shoot rayn. And artanis can wait.

If people are gonna go "well oh no, we're not going to lynch you" then I have no idea why you keep asking me to talk about stuff that I find irrelevant or don't want to talk about.

Either lynch me for scummily not answering questions or stop badgering me when badgering me isn't getting anyone anywhere.

Yes?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:58 GMT
#898
On February 05 2014 19:58 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 19:53 Holyflare wrote:
Dude just stop replying and stating the obvious shit and elaborate on your list. I have outlined why PROMETHELAX is scum and dp has even quoted all my shit saying why, which you'd know if you actually were reading the thread.... Artanis was pointed out as scum by other people hence why i said WE have found the scummy reads which you contributed nothing towards.

Your play wouldn't be undermined if you actually cooperated. Why can't i be the IDGAF towny who just wants to find scum. You are looking like the outlier here.


If you want to continue discussing with me, the following will be required:

1) Stop making false assumptions such as that I'm not reading the thread.
2) Stop saying I do not cooperate, it's why I'm here right now replying whether you ask stupid or smart things.
3) Stop thinking of me as the IDGAF townie, it was merely an example.

Sure, multiple people have said artanis as scum. What have any of you really done about that? You've merely come to a conclusion that yeah, he's probably scum based on a few points. There are much better cases available, yet you talk about it like you had achieved something together. It's almost equal to as if you had stated earlier that "Yeah, Cephiro is a lurking fuck."

That didn't require any work now did it?

No there aren't, Artanis is 100% confirmed mafia, he has posted elsewhere in the forum and not here, he would give up as mafia and he would never give up as town. Terrible terrible post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 10:59 GMT
#901
you Cephiro, to stop you asking inane questions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:03 GMT
#904
On February 05 2014 20:01 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 19:58 marvellosity wrote:
On February 05 2014 19:58 Cephiro wrote:
On February 05 2014 19:53 Holyflare wrote:
Dude just stop replying and stating the obvious shit and elaborate on your list. I have outlined why PROMETHELAX is scum and dp has even quoted all my shit saying why, which you'd know if you actually were reading the thread.... Artanis was pointed out as scum by other people hence why i said WE have found the scummy reads which you contributed nothing towards.

Your play wouldn't be undermined if you actually cooperated. Why can't i be the IDGAF towny who just wants to find scum. You are looking like the outlier here.


If you want to continue discussing with me, the following will be required:

1) Stop making false assumptions such as that I'm not reading the thread.
2) Stop saying I do not cooperate, it's why I'm here right now replying whether you ask stupid or smart things.
3) Stop thinking of me as the IDGAF townie, it was merely an example.

Sure, multiple people have said artanis as scum. What have any of you really done about that? You've merely come to a conclusion that yeah, he's probably scum based on a few points. There are much better cases available, yet you talk about it like you had achieved something together. It's almost equal to as if you had stated earlier that "Yeah, Cephiro is a lurking fuck."

That didn't require any work now did it?

No there aren't, Artanis is 100% confirmed mafia, he has posted elsewhere in the forum and not here, he would give up as mafia and he would never give up as town. Terrible terrible post.


Ah. So this is where you go "I already solved the game ezpz." -part? The only 100% thing here is that you don't know what you're talking about right now.

Sorry, yes, I bow down before the wisdom and knowledge of super-townie Cephiro.

Lead me, oh great one.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:03 GMT
#905
Remember my marv-guarantee on you Cephiro in LXII?

Artanis gets one of those in this game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:05 GMT
#907
In any case, there's nothing else for me to do for at least a cycle and a half. I'll go signup for iamp's game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:09 GMT
#910
Cephiro, I said you played badly in some other game, stop using it as an excuse to not play well/properly in this game...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:23 GMT
#913
rayn? I have literally zero problems with anything you said about my play outside of this game.

Like I said, I'll happily die just so I can shoot you, because i'm damn sure on you. You know my meta very very well. You watched last game. You know I literally am totally incapable of playing like this as mafia. I literally, physically CANNOT play like this as scum. You know this.

DP is silly enough that he doesn't realise this, but you are not. So you are mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:24 GMT
#914
I mean "if you are somehow town" when you know I am town because I cannot play like this as scum... it's so laughable rayn <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:25 GMT
#915
Normally a 1 for 1 trade would be pretty bad, but we already have Artanis. 2 for 1 sounds swell :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:27 GMT
#917
P.S. rayn, I have DP as reasonably sure town, and you as mafia.

So if you think I'm "butthurt" at you both, I am applying different standards to the both of you.

Why? Because I am not in fact "butthurt", or if I am, I am capable of distinguishing what people's attitude towards me means and reading different alignments into it. Do you see?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:28 GMT
#918
No rayn, it's for the benefit of the crowds, not you babe.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:28 GMT
#919
You know very well I can play like this as town. lol. You know this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Replay Cast
1h 47m
OSC
14h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.