• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
Wilder Leaf Organic Hemp Gummies Australia 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 276

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 274 275 276 277 278 281 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 15 2024 03:02 GMT
#5501
Found another seal, so got to report:

https://x.com/CybernetxViking/status/1846020344173547551
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 15 2024 22:48 GMT
#5502
Caller returned though, and made no proclamationz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 19 2024 03:45 GMT
#5503
It happened again... the algorithms going to keep sending me seals since I'm sharing links which will keep me coming back to Liquidia.

https://x.com/cremieuxrecueil/status/1680001801423138816
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-22 10:29:28
October 21 2024 16:08 GMT
#5504
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 21 2024 20:24 GMT
#5505
Hijole

Sometimes divorce has reasons though. I yelled and got pissed at my wife's mom, so my wife left. Well, I am 6'4" and was once a lifeguard, this comes with Muscle + Show Spoiler +
https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?si=dyGYaOccbeZWXICH

But I am not from Brussels
and that can be scary, you know?

However I treated her the rest of the time didn't matter to her. She couldn't handle being afraid of the person she loved.

Now trying to help her understand that a protector has to be capable of being scary to protect.

That is a super summarized simplified view of my shit that is similar to your shit but it will maybe help a bit. One wants to improve oneself to improve the future...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-30 09:19:06
October 22 2024 10:07 GMT
#5506
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 23 2024 01:13 GMT
#5507
On October 22 2024 05:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Sometimes divorce has reasons though. I yelled and got pissed at my wife's mom, so my wife left. Well, I am 6'4" and was once a lifeguard, this comes with Muscle + Show Spoiler +
https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?si=dyGYaOccbeZWXICH

But I am not from Brussels
and that can be scary, you know?

However I treated her the rest of the time didn't matter to her. She couldn't handle being afraid of the person she loved.

Now trying to help her understand that a protector has to be capable of being scary to protect.

That is a super summarized simplified view of my shit that is similar to your shit but it will maybe help a bit. One wants to improve oneself to improve the future...



I have arrive after seeing another seal. Then I read this post. I must ask, as a former lifeguard how would you approach a situation like this when with a brown seal.

https://x.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1848538819798200485

What symbolism does the brown seal bring? Does he bring trouble when he tries to save himself?

Do you think this would be a good boat to go trolling in? With all the fish caught by the trolling, do you think the seal would eat it all up?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-26 20:18:19
October 26 2024 20:17 GMT
#5508
On October 23 2024 10:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2024 05:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Sometimes divorce has reasons though. I yelled and got pissed at my wife's mom, so my wife left. Well, I am 6'4" and was once a lifeguard, this comes with Muscle + Show Spoiler +
https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?si=dyGYaOccbeZWXICH

But I am not from Brussels
and that can be scary, you know?

However I treated her the rest of the time didn't matter to her. She couldn't handle being afraid of the person she loved.

Now trying to help her understand that a protector has to be capable of being scary to protect.

That is a super summarized simplified view of my shit that is similar to your shit but it will maybe help a bit. One wants to improve oneself to improve the future...



I have arrive after seeing another seal. Then I read this post. I must ask, as a former lifeguard how would you approach a situation like this when with a brown seal.

https://x.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1848538819798200485

What symbolism does the brown seal bring? Does he bring trouble when he tries to save himself?

Do you think this would be a good boat to go trolling in? With all the fish caught by the trolling, do you think the seal would eat it all up?

Let him chill on the boat, lady is panicked for a decent reason but that seal isn't gonna bite her if she drives.

And, no, would get swamped.

Or yes if that is a sound but otherwise no, not a good ocean boat.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 27 2024 00:04 GMT
#5509
On October 27 2024 05:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2024 10:13 Chezinu wrote:
On October 22 2024 05:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Sometimes divorce has reasons though. I yelled and got pissed at my wife's mom, so my wife left. Well, I am 6'4" and was once a lifeguard, this comes with Muscle + Show Spoiler +
https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s?si=dyGYaOccbeZWXICH

But I am not from Brussels
and that can be scary, you know?

However I treated her the rest of the time didn't matter to her. She couldn't handle being afraid of the person she loved.

Now trying to help her understand that a protector has to be capable of being scary to protect.

That is a super summarized simplified view of my shit that is similar to your shit but it will maybe help a bit. One wants to improve oneself to improve the future...



I have arrive after seeing another seal. Then I read this post. I must ask, as a former lifeguard how would you approach a situation like this when with a brown seal.

https://x.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1848538819798200485

What symbolism does the brown seal bring? Does he bring trouble when he tries to save himself?

Do you think this would be a good boat to go trolling in? With all the fish caught by the trolling, do you think the seal would eat it all up?

Let him chill on the boat, lady is panicked for a decent reason but that seal isn't gonna bite her if she drives.


I agree. We should let the brown one chill.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-30 13:56:00
October 29 2024 08:00 GMT
#5510
+ Show Spoiler +
In Austria in the 21st century you can‘t find out when your mail is being stolen. The postal office doesn‘t keep records. Pirating mail is basically legal when no one sees you.

You could be meant to receive 100 packages but an asshole with enough leverage could simply intercept every single one of them and you‘d never find out.

True story.
They might even intercept it and then pretend to be the one who was meant to receive it.

Good foundation for a police state.

Be related to a cop or a toll inspector, steal shit and never get caught.

Weaponize sensitive personal data against people whose lives you want to ruin.

All possible in this stupid country.

You can‘t even fathom how villainous I could be on the internet and how much I need to hold back not to be after having all the evidence that I should.

Just impale people online that I know, in the worst places until the ones responsible tell the truth?

Apparently it‘s a legal practice.

Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
October 30 2024 13:57 GMT
#5511
On October 29 2024 17:00 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In Austria in the 21st century you can‘t find out when your mail is being stolen. The postal office doesn‘t keep records. Pirating mail is basically legal when no one sees you.

You could be meant to receive 100 packages but an asshole with enough leverage could simply intercept every single one of them and you‘d never find out.

True story.
They might even intercept it and then pretend to be the one who was meant to receive it.

Good foundation for a police state.

Be related to a cop or a toll inspector, steal shit and never get caught.

Weaponize sensitive personal data against people whose lives you want to ruin.

All possible in this stupid country.

You can‘t even fathom how villainous I could be on the internet and how much I need to hold back not to be after having all the evidence that I should.

Just impale people online that I know, in the worst places until the ones responsible tell the truth?

Apparently it‘s a legal practice.


When is your psych appointment?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-08 16:11:23
October 30 2024 18:37 GMT
#5512
I‘m going through it again lol.

Basically I have a sociopathic second head on the web.

It talks uncontrollably and I need to shut it up again.

That‘s better. I‘m bored.
Beginning to recover, with pills. Nothing sucks more than an uncontrolled mind. But the stalkers make it worse.

This is the fridge you don‘t just find it and know who I am usually.

I don‘t understand how some people think really.
I never asked for much.

My workday goes from 8 Am to 3 am today :skull:

8 - 12 lessons. 13 -17 elective lesson. Then work til 3 AM.

Makes you wanna go into early retirement at my age.
I think I will.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 05 2024 04:18 GMT
#5513
Oh the memories...

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia?user=Chezinu

We were braver than the US Political Megathread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-14 19:34:41
November 13 2024 18:10 GMT
#5514
It‘s easier to be good when you‘re strong. Evil is usually a reflection of weakness.

The main problem with schizoaffective disorders is that most only notice it after shit hit the fan. Myself included.

Even with medication it remains a part of you to a lesser degree. It‘s something you grew up with after all, and kept controlled enough to remain undiagnosed.

It really only pops off the charts when drugs and people who engage in questionable habits come into your life.
That‘s like gasoline to the mix. You have an engine roaring up in your head that grasps for any kind of challenge while in its enhanced state. So you find yourself playing mafia on three sites simultaneously while completely detaching from reality.

Abstinence and treatment really brings you to a different planet type of functionality.

That stuff removes the capacity of acting according to your intention and that capacity only very slowly regrows when you stop.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
November 14 2024 23:09 GMT
#5515
On November 14 2024 03:10 Vivax wrote:
It‘s easier to be good when you‘re strong. Evil is usually a reflection of weakness.

The main problem with schizoaffective disorders is that most only notice it after shit hit the fan. Myself included.

Even with medication it remains a part of you to a lesser degree. It‘s something you grew up with after all, and kept controlled enough to remain undiagnosed.

It really only pops off the charts when drugs and people who engage in questionable habits come into your life.
That‘s like gasoline to the mix. You have an engine roaring up in your head that grasps for any kind of challenge while in its enhanced state. So you find yourself playing mafia on three sites simultaneously while completely detaching from reality.

Abstinence and treatment really brings you to a different planet type of functionality.

That stuff removes the capacity of acting according to your intention and that capacity only very slowly regrows when you stop.

Sounds like you're getting help and doing better now, that's awesome. Super happy for you Stay strong.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-20 21:05:54
November 16 2024 21:30 GMT
#5516
Yap yap yap.

If you‘re still reading this you‘re a potato.

Could be the tinnitus that gives me no peace. My ear is fine so it‘s probably nuerological. It can turn you insane over time. Hurts concentration a lot.

All I want sometimes is for my head to shut up and let me read in peace. But it‘s a haunted place.

Maybe the reason I like extremes from time to time is because they help me escape the background noise.

Glad I‘m picking up piano.

I‘m not evil, I‘m just morally flexible.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 18 2024 05:24 GMT
#5517
On November 14 2024 03:10 Vivax wrote:
It‘s easier to be good when you‘re strong. Evil is usually a reflection of weakness.

The main problem with schizoaffective disorders is that most only notice it after shit hit the fan. Myself included.

Even with medication it remains a part of you to a lesser degree. It‘s something you grew up with after all, and kept controlled enough to remain undiagnosed.

It really only pops off the charts when drugs and people who engage in questionable habits come into your life.
That‘s like gasoline to the mix. You have an engine roaring up in your head that grasps for any kind of challenge while in its enhanced state. So you find yourself playing mafia on three sites simultaneously while completely detaching from reality.

Abstinence and treatment really brings you to a different planet type of functionality.

That stuff removes the capacity of acting according to your intention and that capacity only very slowly regrows when you stop.

The arrival of the 100%

WD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-12-07 11:50:54
November 21 2024 13:55 GMT
#5518
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
A small circle really helps with stability.
Also knowing less burdening things.
I don‘t envy some jobs.

Being isolated nowadays is a luxury.
The amount of my mental breakdowns is inversely proportional to the bullshit I have to witness. A simple and erfective rule to live by. Sedation was needed.

It takes me ages to regain some semblance of normalcy after those crazy years. But it‘s coming together. It‘s crazy out there, so I don‘t go there anymore.

That resolves the self destructive tendencies during a breakdown. I‘ve had a few months of peace now. The urge to go ham discreetely disappeared.

And the inbox is pleasantly empty.
The paranoia makes you believe the most absurd things.
I don‘t know how to fix it but the pills help a bit with keeping control.


The problem is me. That‘s why I keep to myself.
I don‘t know if it‘s enough long-term because the risperidone doesn‘t help much with the anxiety, just the intrusive thoughts. Might have to go back in.

Does it get better ? Absolutely not. You can be happy when you manage to keep it down.
It‘s not confirmed if it‘s schizophrenia but surely feels like it often enough. It comes in waves. Right now it‘s stable. Tomorrow it might be different.

Still quite harmless in comparison of other ways to lose one‘s mind. I just yap.
One day I might have to carry the weight of these nuts onto the hill Golgotha, but that day hasn‘t arrived yet.


It‘s good being isolated and weird.
Maybe the country being as closed as Switzerland wouldn‘t be so bad.
Let this be another day without insane mood swings.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 29 2024 00:27 GMT
#5519
Happy Brown Day!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-05 04:21:05
December 08 2024 21:51 GMT
#5520
The more you learn the more you realize it‘s all just horrible design with a few strokes of illusion of goodness.

The hunt for the elusive dark penguin continues.

Last year I had to work this year I enjoyed fireworks from the hill.
I achieved a lot in terms of becoming more stable I think. Still work to do but it‘s an improvement.

I can‘t help but keep coming out of crazy situations.

The most important lesson we can draw is that we‘re all prisoners of our selves.
The best you can do is look good while you inevitably suck at living.
Prev 1 274 275 276 277 278 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 61
MindelVK 30
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy252
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV533
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
OSC
22h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.