• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 275

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 281 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2024 11:57 GMT
#5481
I'm sorry Vivax i don't really know how to respond on all that even when / if i wanted to give you all the support you need.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-18 12:09:38
September 17 2024 17:52 GMT
#5482
I have compulsive fiction writeritis.

I am also at war with intelligence barbie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-21 10:46:12
September 18 2024 01:23 GMT
#5483
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 18 2024 03:57 GMT
#5484
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-19 11:16:34
September 18 2024 16:44 GMT
#5485
It‘s a painful condition, goes without saying.
You are functional in tasks and decent at thinking but your thoughts seem to be pervaded by an outsider filling up a lack of self with dreadful scenarios.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-21 09:59:09
September 19 2024 00:11 GMT
#5486
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-21 12:40:34
September 19 2024 22:18 GMT
#5487
I‘m a wreck tbh.
Gonna try to focus on fun posts. Maybe no one will try to ruin it from behind my back next time.

Which means I get to make things up now for fun purposes in games.

I said everything I had to say in my opinion.
Most importantly I learned my lesson I think. Satisfied with the current level of restraint.

I just wished I didn‘t have to tell myself that.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 20 2024 17:08 GMT
#5488
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 20 2024 17:10 GMT
#5489
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 20 2024 17:12 GMT
#5490
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-23 12:13:27
September 20 2024 22:05 GMT
#5491
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 21 2024 21:15 GMT
#5492
https://x.com/kirawontmiss/status/1836911750047732007
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 22 2024 06:30 GMT
#5493
Nothing motivates you more than to fight for a right to just exist equally in a society that turns to preventing that.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-22 07:09:58
September 22 2024 07:09 GMT
#5494
On September 22 2024 15:30 Vivax wrote:
Nothing motivates you more than to fight for a right to just exist equally in a society that turns to preventing that.


Its interesting...
I could read this sentence without context and I wouldn't have a single clue what kind of person it comes from.
Its something many of us share.
I'm a severely sick person in the UK, which means I'm claiming disability benefits. Politicians use us as a punching bag in the media because we are easy targets.
Wanna save some money - go after benefits claimants, no-one gives a shit.
Psychologically its brutal.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-21 16:08:01
September 22 2024 12:23 GMT
#5495
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Okay. Somewhat better than usual today.
Still think it‘s organic, but the lifestyle improved a lot compared to before and it shows.
No alcohol = More mindfulness.

Hnnng. See, that‘s the problem inside me.

You need opportunities to practice positivity or you stay stuck in being-a-dick-mode.
It honestly makes for better jokes.

Why am I banned from uploading imgur and who am I linked to that‘s reading my stuff.


Still sad but I‘m holding up.
I think what hurts me are the visions of better futures that could have been.

I can rely on treatment over having my trust constantly attacked at least. I‘m too old for silly games.
Tomorrow.

Losing appetite was a plus though.
Also drinking less. The company I tend to keep improved.

I‘ve come to accept that some seem to be born evil. They tend to be afraid of talking about their flaws and react badly when pushed about it.

Seefeld needs to be Ion Cannoned. Someone who shouldn‘t have lied about a lot here.

Funny how it turned out I met many of them by chance.

My facial recognition is pretty good.
Someone didn‘t want me to keep it though. Maybe Palomar and Dandel. I didn‘t want to keep it either but the pressure was life-threatening.

Not much of a surprise because the knowledge was a bit dangerous in the local context. The question is which asshole was connected to the laptop,

Could have been my Austrian uncle and a bunch of crooked cops.

Whoever it was they tipped dmb off because she mentioned something about my IT skills when we met at that place so probably her former employer or someone working there.

Dude might have impersonated me at some occasion. Then the cocaine flood began.

Also the reason I found it hard to trust dmb. She was in information circles that talked about me in secret but never admitted to it. It‘s that fucking hotel. And the owner who reminds me of an Orang-Utan with glasses. A bit like my uncle , all money little brains and lives from preying on inheritances.

Money in this country bought everything off weak officials. Even my tails. I was threatened to wipe it or the scum would have been found out. They also arranged the break-in into my house.

I used a Chip-magazine CD to install mint, they grabbed the cd too.

Someone turned themselves in for me but not for good reason.

Maybe the police chief of the nearby town. The baldie.
They didn‘t want it found out that it was me.

Maybe they gave my method to criminals who used it to buy drugs.
I used it to go velociraptor mode in 2019.

Is Rels involved in covering it up somehow ?
And an old classmate of mine.

Where the f is rivendell anyway.

I don‘t want to stop being a sociopath on the internet while so many keep lying behind my back.

Do I have to do that shit again to prove it to you?
What is this about?

The break-in was probably organized by a guy named Patrick and a Slav cop.

I think my mom snooped around and compromised her internet by using the stick on a windows pc.

It was a Hardmode theft on another wifi. That name has meaning too lol. Sorry neighbour I got a bit crazy there.

I hope google sets these turd burglars straight.

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 24 2024 03:03 GMT
#5496
Have a seal:

https://x.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1813858075679535123
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 03 2024 14:20 GMT
#5497
THE ASS IS STILL FAT

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-06 15:22:12
October 06 2024 01:30 GMT
#5498
What matters isn’t if you can conceive the thought, it’s if you act accordingly.

In this next exhibit, jealous will explain to me why I’m not allowed to believe and experience weird shit during my online mental wank sessions.

Acknowledge you are crazy and submit to me Vivax. Do something useful instead. Play Kerbal wank program, or hang out with Chez on his island.

In the background, Putin silently applauds him somewhere before fondling his imaginary friends on a space station.

His own shrink voraciously tucks away a fat wad of cash before sneaking out to do hookers and blow.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-06 10:13:28
October 06 2024 10:13 GMT
#5499
I'm sorry but believing that you are an interdimensional copy of yourself or anything along those lines to any degree of seriousness is hallmark mental illness. Everything you mentioned falls very neatly into that diagnosis.

Perhaps most importantly, and the best way to think about this, is that if these self-generated ideas are causing distress/discomfort/issues in your life, then it absolutely counts as a disorder or similar. It doesn't really even matter what those ideas/beliefs are when taking this broader view of mental illness. Yours just happen to fit perfectly into a handful of them. You are far from being the first interdimensional being, same as the intergalactic, time-travelling, Jesus-embodying, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Christs_of_Ypsilanti
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 14 2024 03:22 GMT
#5500
On October 06 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:hang out with Chez on his island.


I wonder if he will ever win and be given the title of sole survivor.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63425
Bisu 3327
FanTaSy 1156
Stork 826
Rush 667
hero 241
Snow 215
firebathero 210
Last 124
Mind 112
[ Show more ]
Free 91
Sharp 74
Sea.KH 68
Sexy 59
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 40
Trap 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8436
Dendi995
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing2376
fl0m2354
Liquid`RaSZi1223
B2W.Neo660
Beastyqt631
Mlord380
Happy355
Khaldor332
KnowMe242
Hui .208
crisheroes152
Chillindude70
olofmeister55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV528
League of Legends
• Nemesis3739
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1304
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
OSC
8h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
21h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.