• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 280

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-08-26 06:14:32
August 26 2025 05:11 GMT
#5581
Accidental post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-19 06:42:46
August 27 2025 22:19 GMT
#5582
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2025 07:02 GMT
#5583
On June 19 2025 15:11 Onegu wrote:
I have been diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I hope everyone else is doing well. I just wanted to say that I loved playing Mafia with you guys. When my disabled son was born, I was stressed out and physically exhausted. But coming here and being able to play some Mafia, Cards Against Humanity, or Pictionary helped me to get a break from overthinking and being constantly stressed. It felt like we argued and fought, but as soon as the game was over, everyone was cool. I'm going to list some names, in case I forgot about you. Please don't hate me.

Hapa - Coached me in my first mafia game. He was also one of the people who got me into Dota 2.

Rayn - See how I said that we would always argue and fight while playing, Most of the time that involved rayn, but then outside of the game he was an awesome dude

Holyflare - Full time student when we were playing, but despite that he would stay up at night just to hang out. He would play a game of mafia, then hang out and play pictionary or Cards against Humanity, After that he got out of class and came right to the game. In the game after he did all that he still had a 17 page filter and be one of the best players.

Blazinghand - Some of my all time favorite games had me and BH in a private chat.He also mastered the play amazingly but still troll way.playing.

Marv - Really gay lolol. We bumped heads a few time but I really enjoyed playing with him.

Yamato - Yamato was one ot the people that I hung out with the most outside of the game. Long hours of just chatting or playing some Dota,

Lightning Strike. - Honestly I was suprised that LS could keep a positive attitude. I could have treated him a bit better and I am sorry I didnt

Greymist - Seriously the best game creator, It was his games that inspired me to run my own themed games

Slam and Chez - I am never sure where I stand with them but it is normally entertaining. For slam I would give advice outside of the game.

Rsoultin and Artanis - I am still extreamly mad at these 2. I was told I would have a invite to the wedding but I never got one. There is someing that made for it and that was being amazing cohosts and coming up with new roles. Before they were married they were two of the people who would hang out with Yamato, Holyflare and myself.

Waveofshadow - our smooth talking player. He was more of a League of Legends player going so far as to running a League themed game.but I wont hold it against him.

Palmar - a great player but was always in a bad mood it semed like.

Half the Sky - amazing co host. In the last games I made I wanted only them as co hosts. I doubt they enjoyed it though becuase I had the ideas but they ran the games. Sorry about it, but not really if I made one more game I would want them to cohost.

Iamp - good sense of dry humor, I have played a ton of dota games with him and let him carry me.

Lord Tolkien and Red_HQ - Kindest dudes around, If I needed help they would always have my back. Really enjoyed meeting Red irl, I wish it was a longer visit.

Grack, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Kita, Vivax, Rels, Sn0, Geript, Damdred, VA, foolishness and anyone else thanks for being awesome running games or just playing.




I am also very sorry what you have to deal with. That sucks man.
I wish you all the best, you're a cool guy.

On another news, should we play a game perhaps?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 15 2025 00:35 GMT
#5584
On June 19 2025 15:11 Onegu wrote:
I have been diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I hope everyone else is doing well. I just wanted to say that I loved playing Mafia with you guys. When my disabled son was born, I was stressed out and physically exhausted. But coming here and being able to play some Mafia, Cards Against Humanity, or Pictionary helped me to get a break from overthinking and being constantly stressed. It felt like we argued and fought, but as soon as the game was over, everyone was cool. I'm going to list some names, in case I forgot about you. Please don't hate me.

Hapa - Coached me in my first mafia game. He was also one of the people who got me into Dota 2.

Rayn - See how I said that we would always argue and fight while playing, Most of the time that involved rayn, but then outside of the game he was an awesome dude

Holyflare - Full time student when we were playing, but despite that he would stay up at night just to hang out. He would play a game of mafia, then hang out and play pictionary or Cards against Humanity, After that he got out of class and came right to the game. In the game after he did all that he still had a 17 page filter and be one of the best players.

Blazinghand - Some of my all time favorite games had me and BH in a private chat.He also mastered the play amazingly but still troll way.playing.

Marv - Really gay lolol. We bumped heads a few time but I really enjoyed playing with him.

Yamato - Yamato was one ot the people that I hung out with the most outside of the game. Long hours of just chatting or playing some Dota,

Lightning Strike. - Honestly I was suprised that LS could keep a positive attitude. I could have treated him a bit better and I am sorry I didnt

Greymist - Seriously the best game creator, It was his games that inspired me to run my own themed games

Slam and Chez - I am never sure where I stand with them but it is normally entertaining. For slam I would give advice outside of the game.

Rsoultin and Artanis - I am still extreamly mad at these 2. I was told I would have a invite to the wedding but I never got one. There is someing that made for it and that was being amazing cohosts and coming up with new roles. Before they were married they were two of the people who would hang out with Yamato, Holyflare and myself.

Waveofshadow - our smooth talking player. He was more of a League of Legends player going so far as to running a League themed game.but I wont hold it against him.

Palmar - a great player but was always in a bad mood it semed like.

Half the Sky - amazing co host. In the last games I made I wanted only them as co hosts. I doubt they enjoyed it though becuase I had the ideas but they ran the games. Sorry about it, but not really if I made one more game I would want them to cohost.

Iamp - good sense of dry humor, I have played a ton of dota games with him and let him carry me.

Lord Tolkien and Red_HQ - Kindest dudes around, If I needed help they would always have my back. Really enjoyed meeting Red irl, I wish it was a longer visit.

Grack, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Kita, Vivax, Rels, Sn0, Geript, Damdred, VA, foolishness and anyone else thanks for being awesome running games or just playing.





Just happened to check on TL for the first time in probably a year at least, and saw this./
Onegu my dude, this is awful. There's nothing I could possibly say or do to make this any better so I'll just say this. I'm honoured you even thought of me enough to be mentioned in this post. It was truly a pleasure playing with you and with everyone all those years ago. You're gonna fight this thing and beat it the hell into submission.
Best of luck and best of health buddy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 15 2025 00:44 GMT
#5585
Just want to say it's always been an absolute pleasure playing with you Onegu. We had some good times together and I remember them fondly. I'm glad to hear the rest of your family is doing well.

I really wish the best for you and if there's anything you need that I can help with please let me know.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-11-03 12:39:48
September 17 2025 01:32 GMT
#5586
Too familiar with perpetual dilemmas circling in my head.
I‘ll be grateful if a few of these societies get busted open though.
Blocking important conversations isn‘t something someone with good intentions would try to do.

Dunno, maybe I‘m overthinking it when trying to spot the invisible.
If I don‘t distract myself it doesn‘t stop.
The current tasks don‘t help me either, at a personal level.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2025 11:51 GMT
#5587
Onegu, if there is anything you need i will try to help you as much as i can.

I love this community of TL Mafia ppl, and i would do anything to keep it as it is. We are not seeing all the thing in same way always, but as a community, we prosper.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-01-05 00:10:09
October 19 2025 11:33 GMT
#5588
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 26 2025 15:48 GMT
#5589
Happy Brown Day!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
February 10 2026 05:00 GMT
#5590
The game is nigh
lol, clueless in The Prism!
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
February 14 2026 15:16 GMT
#5591
Does anyone remember grush?
ATOBTTR
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-03-26 04:33:44
February 14 2026 20:56 GMT
#5592
Ok, had a brief crisis I guess.
Don‘t know what I‘m looking at yet.

The mountain of bullshit got a little slimmer or something ?
grushyeah
Profile Joined February 2026
2 Posts
February 20 2026 02:24 GMT
#5593
what's up s0lstice
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 23 2026 05:31 GMT
#5594
Good luck 1gu

Pullin for you bruv
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred01
Profile Joined June 2026
3 Posts
June 26 2026 05:04 GMT
#5595
Hey all,

I lost account access on my old account. But I was thinking a lot about you guys lately, and how much I missed mafia with people I loved and respected. Then I saw onegu post, I hope you are ok and you were always so fun to play with.

If anyone wants to get in contact or runs any discord or anything where we can keep in touch please let me know. Miss you guys.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 03 2026 08:27 GMT
#5596
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 26 2026 14:04 Damdred01 wrote:
Hey all,

I lost account access on my old account. But I was thinking a lot about you guys lately, and how much I missed mafia with people I loved and respected. Then I saw onegu post, I hope you are ok and you were always so fun to play with.

If anyone wants to get in contact or runs any discord or anything where we can keep in touch please let me know. Miss you guys.


Nice to see you're still around (not a given nowadays), we've gotten oldish after all.
I'm on steam if you want to chat. Should be able to find me through Artanis or Palmar.


+ Show Spoiler +
On July 03 2026 16:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
2026 Power rankings:
1. Caller (longest technically still running game host)
2. Artanis (has kept on top of asking BH for analysis for British Empire Mafia II for quite some time, but has faltered recently)
3. Vivax (still hasn't been caught by the illuminati)
4. Holyflare (has remained charming to marv whilst deflecting his advances tactfully)
5. rsoultin (Avoided rasputin's fate)
6. Chezinu (House of brown remains unknowable)
7. yamato77 (Finally made a list)
8. GlowingBear (Floating on charms alone)
9. Palmar (PALMAAAAAAAAAAAR)
10. Hapahauli (1 as town, 1001 as mafia)

Honorable mentions to marvellosity (too high to reply), Damdred and WaveOfShadow (for being awesome dudes).


1.Caller might be first and the eternal host but he hasn't launched as many nukes by now. Or been hit by those.
2.Busy is busy, hopefully in a good way. British Empire II never ended, I'm still being held hostage by BH. Probably.
3.That's cause I've got a few begrudgingly holding my back. Some secretly hate me I think.
4. How do you know that?
5, Glad to hear she wasn't poisoned, shot and chased by assassins.
6. Dude's not from this dimension. Be wary of the portal opener.
7. Dunno. Never did I guess.
8. We sure that it's not an alt of Bolsonaro ?
9. Never got the Trogdor thing. Or maybe I did. What does he burninate ? I feel kinda burninated. Does he hand out hammers and keep Europe safe digitally ? Pretty neat drawing skills.
10. Think I saw him on some MU game around the time of the mayhem. Wasn't very loquacious then. I think he's tired of the mafia antics.


We live in a society hits hard. There's many like those, alike or less, but this one is mine.
Far from looking that way when online.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2026 01:50 GMT
#5597
https://x.com/tivent_1/status/2079843925678755866?s=20

I saw seal. I return. Seals are like recall rings in Legends of Kesmai.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2026 21:14 GMT
#5598
https://x.com/OregonZoo/status/2080713227646968021?s=20
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
July 31 2026 03:04 GMT
#5599
On June 19 2025 15:11 Onegu wrote:
I have been diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I hope everyone else is doing well. I just wanted to say that I loved playing Mafia with you guys. When my disabled son was born, I was stressed out and physically exhausted. But coming here and being able to play some Mafia, Cards Against Humanity, or Pictionary helped me to get a break from overthinking and being constantly stressed. It felt like we argued and fought, but as soon as the game was over, everyone was cool. I'm going to list some names, in case I forgot about you. Please don't hate me.

Hapa - Coached me in my first mafia game. He was also one of the people who got me into Dota 2.

Rayn - See how I said that we would always argue and fight while playing, Most of the time that involved rayn, but then outside of the game he was an awesome dude

Holyflare - Full time student when we were playing, but despite that he would stay up at night just to hang out. He would play a game of mafia, then hang out and play pictionary or Cards against Humanity, After that he got out of class and came right to the game. In the game after he did all that he still had a 17 page filter and be one of the best players.

Blazinghand - Some of my all time favorite games had me and BH in a private chat.He also mastered the play amazingly but still troll way.playing.

Marv - Really gay lolol. We bumped heads a few time but I really enjoyed playing with him.

Yamato - Yamato was one ot the people that I hung out with the most outside of the game. Long hours of just chatting or playing some Dota,

Lightning Strike. - Honestly I was suprised that LS could keep a positive attitude. I could have treated him a bit better and I am sorry I didnt

Greymist - Seriously the best game creator, It was his games that inspired me to run my own themed games

Slam and Chez - I am never sure where I stand with them but it is normally entertaining. For slam I would give advice outside of the game.

Rsoultin and Artanis - I am still extreamly mad at these 2. I was told I would have a invite to the wedding but I never got one. There is someing that made for it and that was being amazing cohosts and coming up with new roles. Before they were married they were two of the people who would hang out with Yamato, Holyflare and myself.

Waveofshadow - our smooth talking player. He was more of a League of Legends player going so far as to running a League themed game.but I wont hold it against him.

Palmar - a great player but was always in a bad mood it semed like.

Half the Sky - amazing co host. In the last games I made I wanted only them as co hosts. I doubt they enjoyed it though becuase I had the ideas but they ran the games. Sorry about it, but not really if I made one more game I would want them to cohost.

Iamp - good sense of dry humor, I have played a ton of dota games with him and let him carry me.

Lord Tolkien and Red_HQ - Kindest dudes around, If I needed help they would always have my back. Really enjoyed meeting Red irl, I wish it was a longer visit.

Grack, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Kita, Vivax, Rels, Sn0, Geript, Damdred, VA, foolishness and anyone else thanks for being awesome running games or just playing.




Onegu. It's been a year since you posted this, so I do not know if you will see this still. I just wanted to say you are an amazing person, and I deeply wish this didn't happen to you. Truly, I wish you have as much time as possible with your son and family.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-09-11 07:10:57
September 11 2026 07:08 GMT
#5600
A Classy Game of Mafia — the complete record, two and a half years on

I went back and wrote up A Classy Game of Mafia properly. Not a recap — the whole thing, from both sides of the table.

The archive: A Classy Game of Mafia — the complete record

Up front, because you should know before you click: this was done with AI. I used Claude, over about a week, and it did the work — extracted the thread, read all 11,095 posts and all 11,423 private Discord messages, built the datasets, wrote the analysis and ran the verification on it. I commissioned it, I played in the game, and I spent most of that week arguing with it.

I'd rather say that in the first paragraph than have someone work it out in the third. If that's a dealbreaker for you, fair enough, and you can stop reading here.

Two things follow from it, and they point in opposite directions.

It is the only reason this exists. Nobody was ever going to re-read a 555-page thread post by post, or replay the host's vote counts into a running tally, or read every mason chat against the public record line by line. That work is where everything interesting in it came from.

And it is why the thing distrusts itself so loudly. An AI produces confident, fluent, wrong claims, and this one did — repeatedly. It invented a quotation and attributed it to Grack. It asserted a central finding about the game that it had never actually checked against the vote thread, and the vote thread turned out to refute it. It got its own arithmetic wrong in two places while sounding completely certain. And at one point it commissioned a "panel" of three independent assessors to settle a rating it had already revised — after writing their brief itself, with the conclusion baked in. Every one of those is written up in the corrections section rather than quietly fixed, because a document like this is worth exactly as much as its worst unflagged error.

What's actually in it. Two tabs. A 44,000-word write-up — day by day, player by player, what the private channels settle, and the structural stuff nobody can see from inside a game. And all 11,095 posts of the thread, searchable and filterable by player and by phase. Every post number in the write-up is a link; click it and you land on the post.

Having both halves of the record is what makes it worth doing. Where an ordinary write-up says "this looks deliberate", this one can say here is the player saying so, twenty minutes before he did it.

A few things in it you probably don't know, even if you were there:

  • At #2666, forty-five minutes from the Day 1 deadline, justanothertownie was the largest wagon on the board at 7–6. He drained to six while Trfel went to eleven.
  • On Day 2 the last count before the deadline had VisceraEyes leading the confirmed mafia 7–6. Three late switchers saved the red check.
  • Koshi's #3576 contains the correct read on DarthPunk and a proposed 60-post cap with a policy lynch attached. It received zero replies. Five posts later he wrote "He puts in too much work to be mafia."
  • Vivax worked out the exact mechanism that beat him — "Ultimately I only switched cause you asked me to" — on Night 4, while he was still alive.
  • Jealous solved the endgame in the fourth post of Day 6: "Read the OP. One of scum is a body guard." It was true, it identified a mafia, and it was dead within four posts.


It is not kind to town, and it is not kind to me either — I'm in it as a mafia goon who won, and the section on how my own rating got manipulated is about the process that produced it, not about the game.

Corrections and arguments welcome, and I mean that practically: several of the best things in it exist because someone pointed out that it was wrong.

Addendum: As a result of trial and error, constant drafts and the use of independent agents to evaluate the outputs, we ended up in a fairly robust place (which you can verify yourself) I have a coded skill to do more write ups, I plan to do the games I played in the 2020's and then finally end with British Empire II.

I am not really expecting anyone to read this, this was done by me for me, in a way to say goodbye, in a way to experiment with using AI for my work, but if anyone does come back and see this stuff maybe it is interesting, maybe it sparks a good (or bad) memory, and a few comments.

I wish all of you well.

DP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings66
CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns30158
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Dystopia_ 0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 49m
OSC
12h 49m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.