• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7357 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 278

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 281 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-11 19:53:29
April 10 2025 08:47 GMT
#5541
Pinkmanitis
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-10 15:27:38
April 10 2025 15:27 GMT
#5542
On April 10 2025 17:47 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may be more tech savvy than you and they may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. You use these media at your own risk.


Cheating is not tolerated here. The punishment will be severe.


You could say that having the means to infiltrate a mafia group chat isn't cheating.
Technically a legal loophole unless updated.

On April 10 2025 09:38 Chezinu wrote:
There are still survivors. Some have been playing the same game for over a decade waiting for the one who calls. The grand slam is a sign of the end. It Is Well with My Soul. The Trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend, Even so, it is well with my soul.

The time travelers have heard this before many times. Electromagnetism of this earth holds many wonders!!! Soon, Caller shall Call!!

Survivors of the Great LAces!! Remembers the TL Commandments. Where the Vets shall be the unlynchable Ace. It is in these wastelands that the flood of words were not stopped unlike the other soils of Liquidia.

The end is nigh as the enemies wielding the power akin to the wheel of flame now approach the land slaying our members.

Do NOT forget!!! We rose against the R1ch whose wizardry couldn't stop us from occupying the side bar til that sidebar became permanent with the word TL Mafia!!!!!

War...war never changes...but we all know the meta of insanity does....

In due time, we shall rise up against the foreign lands of Liquidia who now have cross to our lands and slained our beloved brethren. We will not forget. They attacked our brother in his sorrow when he was mourning in frustration of the attacks of RL by terrorist organizations. Yes!!! The rulers of the foreign soils of Liquidia have sided with terrorist organizations and have killed those who mourned publicly. Soon. We may all not mourn silently. Let the drips of the fountains of the deep seep out from the ground to refresh our land.

Vivax we are here to hear. May you not be slayed for speaking your sorrows as our dear friend has. We heard you and you lived. Sadly, that was not the recent case of another. He cried out and he was killed.

Time comes the brown brotherhood. Yes time and Electromagnetism. To be a martyr. Fear ye not!!

Beyond Liquidia there is a haven. These lands may less. But there will be those who never concede!!


Red and blue together make purple.
Smoke on the water.

Definitely paranoia 🚽
+ Show Spoiler +
Said electromagnetism left me running at 60% capacity.
But hey I‘m going to keep pretending that was nothing.
Back in the day you knew when you were getting shot at.


On April 10 2025 03:57 ruXxar wrote:
Sure is lively in here. A post apocalyptic wasteland.


I‘m sure you just got in here to post your signature.

Some people don‘t post in here anymore, maybe because 17000 is a thing. Not mine, though.

I‘m not sure why anyone would come into my house and steal a disc I used to install Linux that I got from a magazine.

I think I know who‘s responsible.


Someone else will have to figure it out.
There‘s too big too fail involved somewhere.

Studying has become insanely hard after the past 6 years.

I got the Pinkmanitis

Sorry to be blunt. If you're still talking about electromagnetism and stolen Linux disks then you need to rediscuss your treatment plan with your care provider. Listen to this guy and see if you can see similarities to what you've been posting about here:




"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-24 01:02:07
April 10 2025 17:16 GMT
#5543
My inner punk got through.
He is very -y.

Too many question marks left to just relax.
People who mean well don‘t leave you ignorant on purpose.

There‘s a malignant pyramid head in this whole story.

Describe the difference in image between a teleangiectatic osteosarcoma and an aneurysmatic cyst.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 11 2025 01:52 GMT
#5544
True true, I am very fortunate where I am at and yet I still encrypt to prevent backlash from my thoughts. In other countries, I would be arrested for a fraction of what I have spoken in the land of the free.

Seems some don't know the potential of electromagnetism and it's relation to time. Yet some focus on space and time. But it were just that, how would you anchor yourself with all the revolving matter if one would just travel through time? Now if some electromagnetic field could anchor you.. there is still much to learn about light as well. Amazing that the bible speaks of this as well.

Why am I so drawn to such concepts as if they were real?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 11 2025 02:40 GMT
#5545
On April 11 2025 02:16 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
reredacted.

Can‘t let everything flow freely.

Can‘t just let everything flow freely about those we don‘t like because we don‘t like them.

It‘s all or nothing.
The only viable nuclear solution is to decrypt everything, and trust me, it‘s possible when you are the USA.

I don‘t know what this shit in my right shoulder is, but someone else is bound to.

2019

The year of the snakes.

Leaves you with only the impulse of leaving the obviously manipulated western world and its greed-driven psychopaths at the top.

Show me your issues with me and I‘ll respond to them.
This is a safe place. Otherwise, stop talking behind my back.
PMs exist.

Social media and its instant gratification is for fake ones, forums for real ones.

I can‘t ever be fucked to keep posting on something where I harvest reactions. Those that don‘t get me aswers.

If you aren’t forced to answer, it‘s just a fucking show.
You could say I‘m a forum whore in standards.


Post on this forum, or talk to me in PMs, or stop pretending you aren‘t a tool.

Too many tools and too little thinkers with genuine interest in knowledge.

The entire trick consists in making people believe that the brokers don‘t know everything about everyone instead of a single person of interest.

The brokers know everything about you, they just require you to not complain about them knowing while they invade the privacy of every person on this planet.

And they are mostly US-based when you live in Europe.

I‘m going to complain though, especially when they sell a distorted version of the truth.


My list of trustees on TL would be along: Slam, rayn, and after a bit of reflection, marv.

They show conviction.

Palmar and Dp maybe too but I think they still hide too much. And iamperfection + mz + Oats ofc.

Rather not those. Oats seems alright tho from gut.

Chezinu seems like a matrix agent these days.
Rels too but he fucked off at least.


You got me. I work in a Laboratory of Matrices.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-04-28 19:29:57
April 11 2025 02:52 GMT
#5546
shlop
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 11 2025 04:15 GMT
#5547
I'll pray for you. I've witness multiple people change for the better because they started following Christ. Many dislike it when I state what I have seen, but I cannot deny the reality. Trusting Him. Knowing Him. Nothing like Him. I truly believe.

He makes everything make sense. Apart from Him there is confusion and darkness. In Him, there is peace even if you don't mentally understand everything. He even grants knowledge. He saves us from our destructive selves and evil spirits. We look to Him in awe. His people become his glory and joy. He is everlasting. We know this world will not last. He makes all things new, though there is nothing new under the sun. Without Him, life is meaningless and vain. Dust to dust. What is gained is lost. But with Him, is everything. He gives generously. From death to life. His spirit and breath, we come alive. Like refreshing water poured in the wasteland to sprout beautiful creations. He holds it all. Like children with a loving father, we can trust without fully knowing. Our nutrients provided and development directed. His words guide us. It feeds our spirit. Eternal life is to know God. Liquidia may pass away but He has not beginning nor end. One that is outside the system and maker of said system. Some question the maker of the allowance of pain and evils. The seeming injustice from the perspective of one within the system. If death is not the end, then the perspective injustice within the system will change. To evaluate the state when one is within the system is like evaluating before the end of the book. Similarly when suffering while running, do not ask how one is half way through the race, but the end. Ask the graduates how they feel, not the ones suffering during their sophomore (suffer more) year. We know little. But we can know we know little. He gives us knowledge. He gives us everything. We have much to be thankful for. If we hurt, we can call out knowing that He hears and knowing that He is here.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 11 2025 04:39 GMT
#5548
https://tl.net/forum/search.php?q=Dear God&t=ct&f=-1&u=Chezinu&gb=date&d=

The God that hears.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 11 2025 05:31 GMT
#5549
Seriously look at all public prayers and then read what happens afterwards.

On May 08 2020 04:19 Vivax wrote:
Town MVP without doubt goes to Trfel. There was a point where it felt like he saw through me, but also for Koshi. Not to mention he was onto Jock+GB before the track.
In TL mafia tradition, the town MVP got lynched before endgame.

I have deep regrets for my vote remaining on GB D1, but I slept through deadline there.



God is amazing. Read the prayer of this game. And this quote becomes significant.

Do this for all the games.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 03 2025 10:34 GMT
#5550
On April 11 2025 13:15 Chezinu wrote:
I'll pray for you. I've witness multiple people change for the better because they started following Christ. Many dislike it when I state what I have seen, but I cannot deny the reality. Trusting Him. Knowing Him. Nothing like Him. I truly believe.

He makes everything make sense. Apart from Him there is confusion and darkness. In Him, there is peace even if you don't mentally understand everything. He even grants knowledge. He saves us from our destructive selves and evil spirits. We look to Him in awe. His people become his glory and joy. He is everlasting. We know this world will not last. He makes all things new, though there is nothing new under the sun. Without Him, life is meaningless and vain. Dust to dust. What is gained is lost. But with Him, is everything. He gives generously. From death to life. His spirit and breath, we come alive. Like refreshing water poured in the wasteland to sprout beautiful creations. He holds it all. Like children with a loving father, we can trust without fully knowing. Our nutrients provided and development directed. His words guide us. It feeds our spirit. Eternal life is to know God. Liquidia may pass away but He has not beginning nor end. One that is outside the system and maker of said system. Some question the maker of the allowance of pain and evils. The seeming injustice from the perspective of one within the system. If death is not the end, then the perspective injustice within the system will change. To evaluate the state when one is within the system is like evaluating before the end of the book. Similarly when suffering while running, do not ask how one is half way through the race, but the end. Ask the graduates how they feel, not the ones suffering during their sophomore (suffer more) year. We know little. But we can know we know little. He gives us knowledge. He gives us everything. We have much to be thankful for. If we hurt, we can call out knowing that He hears and knowing that He is here.

Since when did TL mafia become a religious preaching zone?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 03 2025 17:45 GMT
#5551
On May 03 2025 19:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2025 13:15 Chezinu wrote:
I'll pray for you. I've witness multiple people change for the better because they started following Christ. Many dislike it when I state what I have seen, but I cannot deny the reality. Trusting Him. Knowing Him. Nothing like Him. I truly believe.

He makes everything make sense. Apart from Him there is confusion and darkness. In Him, there is peace even if you don't mentally understand everything. He even grants knowledge. He saves us from our destructive selves and evil spirits. We look to Him in awe. His people become his glory and joy. He is everlasting. We know this world will not last. He makes all things new, though there is nothing new under the sun. Without Him, life is meaningless and vain. Dust to dust. What is gained is lost. But with Him, is everything. He gives generously. From death to life. His spirit and breath, we come alive. Like refreshing water poured in the wasteland to sprout beautiful creations. He holds it all. Like children with a loving father, we can trust without fully knowing. Our nutrients provided and development directed. His words guide us. It feeds our spirit. Eternal life is to know God. Liquidia may pass away but He has not beginning nor end. One that is outside the system and maker of said system. Some question the maker of the allowance of pain and evils. The seeming injustice from the perspective of one within the system. If death is not the end, then the perspective injustice within the system will change. To evaluate the state when one is within the system is like evaluating before the end of the book. Similarly when suffering while running, do not ask how one is half way through the race, but the end. Ask the graduates how they feel, not the ones suffering during their sophomore (suffer more) year. We know little. But we can know we know little. He gives us knowledge. He gives us everything. We have much to be thankful for. If we hurt, we can call out knowing that He hears and knowing that He is here.

Since when did TL mafia become a religious preaching zone?

That’s what happens when you leave us.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-05-03 23:44:43
May 03 2025 21:15 GMT
#5552
I‘ve resumed studying again and learned today that all men carry the remains of the precursors of female genitals in their ballsacks.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2025 00:43 GMT
#5553
On May 03 2025 19:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2025 13:15 Chezinu wrote:
I'll pray for you. I've witness multiple people change for the better because they started following Christ. Many dislike it when I state what I have seen, but I cannot deny the reality. Trusting Him. Knowing Him. Nothing like Him. I truly believe.

He makes everything make sense. Apart from Him there is confusion and darkness. In Him, there is peace even if you don't mentally understand everything. He even grants knowledge. He saves us from our destructive selves and evil spirits. We look to Him in awe. His people become his glory and joy. He is everlasting. We know this world will not last. He makes all things new, though there is nothing new under the sun. Without Him, life is meaningless and vain. Dust to dust. What is gained is lost. But with Him, is everything. He gives generously. From death to life. His spirit and breath, we come alive. Like refreshing water poured in the wasteland to sprout beautiful creations. He holds it all. Like children with a loving father, we can trust without fully knowing. Our nutrients provided and development directed. His words guide us. It feeds our spirit. Eternal life is to know God. Liquidia may pass away but He has not beginning nor end. One that is outside the system and maker of said system. Some question the maker of the allowance of pain and evils. The seeming injustice from the perspective of one within the system. If death is not the end, then the perspective injustice within the system will change. To evaluate the state when one is within the system is like evaluating before the end of the book. Similarly when suffering while running, do not ask how one is half way through the race, but the end. Ask the graduates how they feel, not the ones suffering during their sophomore (suffer more) year. We know little. But we can know we know little. He gives us knowledge. He gives us everything. We have much to be thankful for. If we hurt, we can call out knowing that He hears and knowing that He is here.

Since when did TL mafia become a religious preaching zone?


Long ago... our prophet mensrea spoke to Liquidia about the 10 commandments.


But as you know, Liquidia could not keep them. Chezinu has spammed. Chezinu has posted without much thought. Violating the 5th and 3rd. But most of all, Chezinu broke the 9th... yes... he broke the 9th. Chezinu many days read not the rules and some times not even his role before posting.

The 6th and the 10th saved him.

If only it had spared the Grand Slam... if only there was a way to bring the gone back...

Chezinu has seen the signs. Flamingwheels of much power. A holyflare... A blazinghand... beings of much power.

The House of Brown. Breaking and fulfilling the commandments....all with one color. What do you say? Shall we not respect the forefather of this very land we call Liquidia. The ones who established order to our society?!?

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2025 00:46 GMT
#5554
On December 12 2011 11:34 GMarshal wrote:
The prophet Chezinu has spoken. Though his words may at time seem cryptic all will be revealed in due time.

The occupation continues!

More of the prophet's wisdom can be found in the grove of truth
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 06 2025 06:10 GMT
#5555
On May 04 2025 06:15 Vivax wrote:
I‘ve resumed studying again and learned today that all men carry the remains of the precursors of female genitals in their ballsacks.

Nothing I want to type is vaguely appropriate
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-05 23:49:26
May 06 2025 12:49 GMT
#5556
If you work in the service sector I highly reccommend a skaven campaign to unwind after work.

Committing several war crimes against hordes of ill equipped humans is very relaxing.

This economy has been completely stupid for at least five years now.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 06 2025 07:40 GMT
#5557
On May 06 2025 21:49 Vivax wrote:
If you work in the service sector I highly reccommend a skaven campaign to unwind after work.

Committing several war crimes against hordes of ill equipped humans is very relaxing.

This economy has been completely stupid for at least five years now.


Nothing more relaxing than ending the human race. Meanwhile China is doing biological experiments in space.
What a world we live in :d!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-12 23:38:45
June 09 2025 03:20 GMT
#5558
Anyway, vacation soon.
This place annoys me.

Kinda getting hammered rn but it pales in comparison to the past.
Which doesn‘t exclude a future.

At least it‘s legal.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 15 2025 04:33 GMT
#5559
On June 09 2025 12:20 Vivax wrote:
Anyway, vacation soon.
This place annoys me.

Kinda getting hammered rn but it pales in comparison to the past.
Which doesn‘t exclude a future.

At least it‘s legal.


Dont, feel to bad. I thought I was good to retire, But s***any problem that problems around here I'm gearing up to go solve it. Maby they will let me die when I'm 65? Maby 60. This choice of lifestyle is not easy. My hip went out on me last year. I spent 9 months in rehab,... Life common please get easier :/
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 19 2025 06:11 GMT
#5560
I have been diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I hope everyone else is doing well. I just wanted to say that I loved playing Mafia with you guys. When my disabled son was born, I was stressed out and physically exhausted. But coming here and being able to play some Mafia, Cards Against Humanity, or Pictionary helped me to get a break from overthinking and being constantly stressed. It felt like we argued and fought, but as soon as the game was over, everyone was cool. I'm going to list some names, in case I forgot about you. Please don't hate me.

Hapa - Coached me in my first mafia game. He was also one of the people who got me into Dota 2.

Rayn - See how I said that we would always argue and fight while playing, Most of the time that involved rayn, but then outside of the game he was an awesome dude

Holyflare - Full time student when we were playing, but despite that he would stay up at night just to hang out. He would play a game of mafia, then hang out and play pictionary or Cards against Humanity, After that he got out of class and came right to the game. In the game after he did all that he still had a 17 page filter and be one of the best players.

Blazinghand - Some of my all time favorite games had me and BH in a private chat.He also mastered the play amazingly but still troll way.playing.

Marv - Really gay lolol. We bumped heads a few time but I really enjoyed playing with him.

Yamato - Yamato was one ot the people that I hung out with the most outside of the game. Long hours of just chatting or playing some Dota,

Lightning Strike. - Honestly I was suprised that LS could keep a positive attitude. I could have treated him a bit better and I am sorry I didnt

Greymist - Seriously the best game creator, It was his games that inspired me to run my own themed games

Slam and Chez - I am never sure where I stand with them but it is normally entertaining. For slam I would give advice outside of the game.

Rsoultin and Artanis - I am still extreamly mad at these 2. I was told I would have a invite to the wedding but I never got one. There is someing that made for it and that was being amazing cohosts and coming up with new roles. Before they were married they were two of the people who would hang out with Yamato, Holyflare and myself.

Waveofshadow - our smooth talking player. He was more of a League of Legends player going so far as to running a League themed game.but I wont hold it against him.

Palmar - a great player but was always in a bad mood it semed like.

Half the Sky - amazing co host. In the last games I made I wanted only them as co hosts. I doubt they enjoyed it though becuase I had the ideas but they ran the games. Sorry about it, but not really if I made one more game I would want them to cohost.

Iamp - good sense of dry humor, I have played a ton of dota games with him and let him carry me.

Lord Tolkien and Red_HQ - Kindest dudes around, If I needed help they would always have my back. Really enjoyed meeting Red irl, I wish it was a longer visit.

Grack, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Kita, Vivax, Rels, Sn0, Geript, Damdred, VA, foolishness and anyone else thanks for being awesome running games or just playing.



Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings129
SHIN 63
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 263
OGKoka 252
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 63
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55250
Calm 9876
Rain 2799
FanTaSy 1138
soO 1010
BeSt 931
Bisu 586
Stork 377
Soulkey 336
Soma 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 219
firebathero 210
Last 134
Snow 81
Mind 79
Pusan 73
Light 68
ToSsGirL 58
Sexy 50
Shinee 47
Sharp 38
Mong 36
Killer 31
hero 28
Trap 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 16
zelot 16
sorry 15
Shine 14
Terrorterran 11
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7292
League of Legends
Reynor78
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin213
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1947
Pyrionflax236
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3137
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 58m
OSC
11h 58m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.