• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6834 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 423 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 02:26 GMT
#2381
I will sleep now. Happy lynching.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:27 GMT
#2382
On December 04 2013 10:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:23 austinmcc wrote:
VE, does MZ usually post a decent bit about you/your alignment?

Yes, but he usually follows it up with in-depth stuff about other players. His push on gtsrs is the only thing I remember outside of his shitfight with Mocsta.
Okay, that's fine. I really hated that he went through post after post after post to argue about your alignment, how many games you've played together, all these things you do as town and why you're town, then also dropped:
On December 02 2013 17:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Understanding VE 101 by MZ

So I have a pretty lengthy history with mislynching VE. As a result I believe I am very good at reading him and am willing to make strong reads based off what I see

Let’s go over VE this game. In the first 5 hours he makes 15 posts. They are one liners which don’t do much but let you know he’s following the game and thinking about it. By comparison, it takes VE 3 days to reach 15 posts in the game rayn linked. In the first 5 hours VE makes exactly 1 post. They have the same tone but they lack the same carefree nature that VE’s posts when he’s town have. These 15 posts constitute my early game read on VE and it only got stronger from there.

K can we get off my dick now? This shit is a little old especially since we all agree I am right.
Post was just out of place. All these other VE posts about how he's the magical VE-whisperer, and then a post count analysis on D1 ish in a game with a long pregame and just completely ignoring other games. I dunno, this post smelled.

MZ's interactions with LSB felt very...fluffy.
On December 02 2013 14:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also really don't like LSB's claim. He's probably telling the truth about the role, but tryndamere is such a scum role it feels like he's trying to hide in plain sight by claiming it. He's barely posted so I can't really draw on a correlation between his behavior and possible motives for claiming but I don't like it and will be keeping a close eye on how he uses the role.

But let's leave gut feelings aside for now and get to some actual scum hunting.
MZ doesn't like his claim but thinks he's telling the truth but might be hiding in plain sight and hasn't posted enough to draw conclusions about behavior.

Then half or the majority of his posts from yesterday are just him sniping at LSB. + Show Spoiler +
On December 03 2013 12:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
LSB I will take you using your role tonight as a scum claim.
On December 03 2013 12:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 12:04 LSB wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
LSB I will take you using your role tonight as a scum claim.

Yo, there have been multiple people questioning whether or not I'm actually Tyr and multiple people questioned whether even if I am Tyr if my self reported damage is correct. Sitting on my role is a horrible horrible idea and the quickest way to get lynched day 2.

Plus I want to kill Bum. Actually that's most of the reason

This is horrible horrible reasoning for a townie.

a) who cares what you are, I am of the opinion that the less information we give the scum team the better
b) being concerned about getting lynched is a very scum oriented mindset, townies have nothing to fear from the lynch because they are inherently innocent, it is a scum mindset to focus on not getting lynched.
c) nobody cares about how much damage you do, you took a scum role, it should never be used
d) the collateral damage your role does means it should never be used to target one person

Seriously LSB it's pretty clear you are not looking at this from a town angle. This is a PYP game, there are so many unknowns that the less kp townies throw around the better. The last thing I want to see is for this town to shoot itself to death while scum laugh their way to gg. You throwing kp around indiscriminately is the most blatantly anti town thing done in this thread so far.
On December 03 2013 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 12:29 LSB wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:04 LSB wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
LSB I will take you using your role tonight as a scum claim.

Yo, there have been multiple people questioning whether or not I'm actually Tyr and multiple people questioned whether even if I am Tyr if my self reported damage is correct. Sitting on my role is a horrible horrible idea and the quickest way to get lynched day 2.

Plus I want to kill Bum. Actually that's most of the reason

This is horrible horrible reasoning for a townie.

a) who cares what you are, I am of the opinion that the less information we give the scum team the better
b) being concerned about getting lynched is a very scum oriented mindset, townies have nothing to fear from the lynch because they are inherently innocent, it is a scum mindset to focus on not getting lynched.
c) nobody cares about how much damage you do, you took a scum role, it should never be used
d) the collateral damage your role does means it should never be used to target one person

Seriously LSB it's pretty clear you are not looking at this from a town angle. This is a PYP game, there are so many unknowns that the less kp townies throw around the better. The last thing I want to see is for this town to shoot itself to death while scum laugh their way to gg. You throwing kp around indiscriminately is the most blatantly anti town thing done in this thread so far.

It is evident that we have significantly different opinions on playing the game. I have no idea why you would think I would not be all for verifying people's roles when I have made it a significant part of my Roleclaim crusade.

wow, way to complete ignore everything I said, while at the same time verify my points that you aren't approaching this game from a town perspective. Roles =/= alignment, all you've done is blue hunt. The only people who benefit from that info are scum.

Since gtrsrs looks like he's headed for a modkill might as well put my vote somewhere useful

##Unvote
##Vote: LSB
On December 03 2013 12:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
To recap, all LSB has done is fish for blues.

On top of that, he's interested in confirming himself "so he doesn't get lynched." He's gonna use KP to confirm himself like I can't get over how anti town that is. And going back to his claim, I said this early on too, it has the feel of a scum trying to hide in plain sight by claiming a blatantly anti town role.

On December 03 2013 12:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 12:35 LSB wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
wow, way to complete ignore everything I said, while at the same time verify my points that you aren't approaching this game from a town perspective. Roles =/= alignment, all you've done is blue hunt. The only people who benefit from that info are scum.

I don't you have read my filter at all

Are you drunk?

Because that would explain a lot of what's happened over the last couple hours.

On December 03 2013 12:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
LSB

For the love of all that is town

Stop. Fucking. Blue. Hunting
On December 03 2013 12:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 12:40 OdinOfPergo wrote:
so per my previous post... his logic doesn't matter in the past few hours as alls he's done in the past day and a half is still bad.

You said it yourself odin, LSB's actions this game have appeared scum motivated.

On December 03 2013 13:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2013 12:51 LSB wrote:
On December 03 2013 12:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
LSB

For the love of all that is town

Stop. Fucking. Blue. Hunting

Seriously? You seriously think the best way to make sure said KP isn't being thrown around is to let roles have free will over what to do? Last thing we need is a Heimerdinger getting two turrets out, or an Urgot making a focus fire on one champion an instakill.

I have said time and time again that KP related roles should be claimed so they can be held accountable should they participate in suspicious actions. Okay, if you are vet/dt/medic you don't need to claim if you do not, but awnser this. Why shouldn't Vanilla Town Claim who they tried to pick or KP related roles claim the same?

This is complete fearmongering and speculation.



However:
(1) It doesn't feel like he's pushing his LSB scumread in the same way he pushed his townVE read, or even his very early bit on gtrsrs. He's directly engaging LSB, but rarely, if ever, is asking other people about LSB, trying to get their votes, etc. It's just...poking at a dude who is doing scummy stuff, over and over.

(2) I can understand finding "blue hunting" scummy. But in PYP games, THIS HAPPENS. People get caught based on picks, roles, power usages, it's...it's part of a PYP game. It's not odd for someone to hunt, and it's not TERRIBLE to hunt because it DOES catch a mafia or two in a lot of/most PYP/PTP games. I don't like MZ using the phrase "blue hunting" without ever seeming to discuss or consider that this is a different beast than a normal game, and blue hunting may not be the most scummiest thing ever.



It's not the most blatant scummy stuff ever, but his were some posts that just didn't feel like they were DOING anything to me. Looking closer, apart from the gtrsrs stuff very early, just trying to build discussion, his filter is pewp imo. And the very fact that he'd try to start discussion early and then just...fade away into poking at LBS doesn't sit well with me. Having a couple townie posts early on into nothing always seems like what scumvets do.
Fe fi fo fum.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:28 GMT
#2383
On December 04 2013 11:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I did so because I was third pick Bum what did you expect me to do? The top picks are like almost guaranteed to get champs so it's not like I wasn't already a target for scum.


Claim it first, so we don't try, or don't claim at all. Can't you see it's fairly scummy to claim something that strong at the wrong time, so people have to have a very good reason to actually read you?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:29 GMT
#2384
Are you saying that people don't have a very good reason to actually read me now Bum? Because I'm Lux?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 04 2013 02:30 GMT
#2385
@bumlover
feel really bad because kushm4asta seems new
but he can't think I'm townie, he's not smart enough to knew.


not new at all. played a fuck ton of games. I have very specific reasons for thinking you are town. smd
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:31 GMT
#2386
On December 04 2013 11:24 austinmcc wrote:
I don't understand scumjay going "HAHA I GOTS TO KEEP ME EYE ON YOU, SCUMMY MARV" a bunch for no real reason. mafiajay is going to...do nothing, admit to doing nothing, unabashedly flout that he's doing nothing, and spend his only real effort of the day just saying that marv is scum or might be scum or was scum this other time? I love playing the "marv was scum this other time" game, but ... it's a side event, not a main feature. I don't see a scum player being so keyed in on that and so willing to flaunt his do-nothingness.

I don't think bum is mafia. That post of his on VTs too town.

I'd love to lynch rean. Rean's BttB filter has ... real posts in it. Thoughts, reads - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&user=Rean

His filter this game does not have real posts. There are also...strange things:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 05:42 Rean wrote:
On December 01 2013 05:25 geript wrote:
@Rayn. Graves is a bad ban choice. Scum banning cops will be irrelevant of whether Graves will be available. At best, Graves is a role which a low draft scum may pick up because town are highly unlikely to take it. That's not worth a ban. Banning a powerful KP ability to deny it from scum is better.


If we don't ban Graves all investigations might aswell be useless because they could just be framed.
KP roles are not good in the hands of scum either but there's more important bans to be made (Graves/Yorick)
(Put aside that this post is made while he wants graves to get banned, but has his vote on yorick, who is DEFINITELY GONNA GET BANNED. But he doesn't move a vote off yorick to try and get graves, the guy he's saying should be banned, definitely banned)

Says
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 06:39 Rean wrote:
On December 04 2013 06:19 Mig wrote:
Rean looks pretty terrible. Comes in 4 minutes after marv calls him out to respond, so seems to be actively reading the thread but posts nothing at all besides yelling at Roffles for being mean.

Rean what do you think about the current lynch candidates? Who do you plan on voting for?

Also where is supersoft. I would have expected him to be around by now and commenting on current events. His only case this game has been against LSB who he called scum but then he proceeded to say he isn't sure if he should be lynched today in the same post? He also said he was going to go do some meta research on him, did you ever do any of that super?


I'm not actively reading the thread, just happened to be around at the time. And it really annoyed me that apparently it's okay to tell others to kill themselves over a fucking game.
ATM I don't have any opinions on anyone, didn't really read that much of the thread. Prolly gonna find someone that looks town enough and go full sheep.
but hasn't said anything about ANYONE townie or scummy, despite his game plan being to find a townie and sheep em.


There's just no interaction from today to go off of, despite him saying his goal is to find a townie. I was super duper inactive for the banning stuff, have not read, but out of filters I've seen, his banning phase looks...very funky. It's not just a lack of planning, it's the fact that he says KP roles are bad for mafia and the fact that he really wants graves banned, instead of someone (i dunno who else was up for discussion), and as best I can tell he keeps his vote on Yorick the whole time, who is 100% getting banned, and never bothers to back up his ban graves ban graves schtick with a vote to help ban graves, that could easily be spared off the yorick ban.



MZ in another post.



Not good in the hands of scum as in "it's not good if they get it either but it's the lesser of two evils". I am very good at awkwardly wording things so that people end up misunderstanding me :>
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:31 GMT
#2387
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:31 GMT
#2388
Austin, you made a point to compare Rean filter in BttB

But he was scum there???
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:32 GMT
#2389
Austin you know you quoted a game where Rean was mafia as your meta proof right?
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:33 GMT
#2390
xD
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:34 GMT
#2391
On December 04 2013 11:30 kushm4sta wrote:
@bumlover
Show nested quote +
feel really bad because kushm4asta seems new
but he can't think I'm townie, he's not smart enough to knew.


not new at all. played a fuck ton of games. I have very specific reasons for thinking you are town. smd


You can't be that omnipotent. You'd have to analyze my past posts and come to the conclusion that everything I've done was to further advance Town's advantage over scum.

There is a super slim chance that you are not mafia hoping to get some cred when I flip green.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:34 GMT
#2392
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.


No follow. What do you mean fakeclaiming role-denial?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:36 GMT
#2393
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.

Nobody cares about the fake claim. Like that's the least scummy thing you've done.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:37 GMT
#2394
Roffles with the third consecutive vote in the voting thread without a vote in the game thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:37 GMT
#2395
*without a post in the game thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#2396
On December 04 2013 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Are you saying that people don't have a very good reason to actually read me now Bum? Because I'm Lux?


They do, but your priority on the list of people that need to get analyzed shoots way down knowing your first ability does nothing for scum, and does so much for town. If I was 70% on you being mafia, it still would probably not be worth it to lynch you early.

I just want to make this strategy known.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#2397
NOPE TOTALLY DON'T. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO CATCH UP ALL AT ONCE AND FILTER AND THIRD-ASS (LESS THAN HALF-ASS) META PEOPLE.

DELETE THAT BIT.

REST IS STILL RELEVANT.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#2398
Austin.
FYI
an extract from BttB regarding Rean scum meta

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 22 2013 02:37 Mocsta wrote:
Small tidbit, whilst looking for Rayn in the TL db to check mislynch history, i saw Rean:

Insane Mafia 2 Town Police Tough Guy Killed Night 2
TL Mafia XXXVIII Town Vanilla Town Killed Night 3
Sleeper Cell Mafia Mafia Sleeper Agent Modkilled Day 1
Pick Their Power Mafia Town Psychic Survived

I know Sleepcell is from 2011 but check teh filter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=210416&user=Rean&view=all
He has like 2 posts, but they are SO aggressive.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&user=Rean&view=all
In Pick Their Poewr he is quite casual and short posts.


Rean gameplay doesnt really fit into either of those filters + its from 2011 and things change.
BUT, what i do think is that it shows quite clearly his mentality when scum.

Hesistant to talk, and high-strung/angry.
On November 22 2013 11:52 Rean wrote:
*snip*
but wanted to comment on mocsta mentioning old games:

I cant remember why but I know I was so frustrated from RL issues during the sleeper cell game that I didnt focus on it at all and the few posts I made were total shit. I got modkilled for lack of voting and banned for it and I totally deserved it and sat out the bans. You probably shouldn't be using it for meta purposes.

going to sleep now, hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#2399
On December 04 2013 11:34 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.


No follow. What do you mean fakeclaiming role-denial?

"HEY EVERYONE IM TAKING TRYNDAMERE"
Doesn't take tryndamere.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:39 GMT
#2400
VE the votes are curious but when I read him over I actually liked the people he was calling out as mafia. I don't like him for mafia unless a bunch of them flip town.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings175
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 123
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
Sea.KH 61
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2160
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns35055
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax262
Trikslyr43
Chillindude12
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 17
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
OSC
10h 11m
Replay Cast
10h 11m
OSC
23h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.