• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9674 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 423 Next
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
December 04 2013 02:39 GMT
#2401
Vote count:

VisceraEyes (0): raynpelikoneet
geript (2): Oatsmaster, jcarlsoniv, Kenpachi
Meapak_Zipph (0): Mocsta
jcarlsoniv (0): bumatlarge, raynpelikoneet, sandroba, geript
gtrsrs (1): Kurumi, VisceraEyes
Kurumi (0): Koshi, kushm4sta
bumatlarge (16): LSB, sandroba, marvellosity, Mig, geript, ticklishmusic, raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Onegu, Coagulation, VisceraEyes, JonnyLaw, Roffles, jaybrundage, supersoft, Rean, justanothertownie, Roffles
kushm4sta (0): OdinOfPergo
LSB (4): Risen, OdinOfPergo, Oatsmaster, Meapak_Zipph, bumatlarge, gtrsrs
Mocsta (0): LSB
JonnyLaw (1): kushm4sta, Risen, Mocsta, gtrsrs, sandroba
Oatsmaster (0): geript
ticklishmusic (0): raynpelikoneet
jaybrundage (4): kushm4sta, geript, Mocsta, OdinOfPergo
Rean (1): austinmcc

Modkill zone (1): StorrZerg

bumatlarge is currently set to be lynched.
Voting thread is here. Please make sure all of your votes go in there, they don't count otherwise. Voting is mandatory.

Day 1 ends in
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:39 GMT
#2402
On December 04 2013 11:38 austinmcc wrote:
NOPE TOTALLY DON'T. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO CATCH UP ALL AT ONCE AND FILTER AND THIRD-ASS (LESS THAN HALF-ASS) META PEOPLE.

DELETE THAT BIT.

REST IS STILL RELEVANT.

Why does this surge in activity remind me of PTP?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:39 GMT
#2403
On December 04 2013 11:39 austinmcc wrote:
VE the votes are curious but when I read him over I actually liked the people he was calling out as mafia. I don't like him for mafia unless a bunch of them flip town.

I just want him to participate in the discussion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:39 GMT
#2404
On December 04 2013 11:36 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.

Nobody cares about the fake claim. Like that's the least scummy thing you've done.


Usually I like to back things up with examples or at least fancy words. You have the rare talent or choosing not to do either.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:40 GMT
#2405
Roffles with the timely unvote.. jeez
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:41 GMT
#2406
On December 04 2013 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:39 austinmcc wrote:
VE the votes are curious but when I read him over I actually liked the people he was calling out as mafia. I don't like him for mafia unless a bunch of them flip town.

I just want him to participate in the discussion.

YOU FORGOT VOTE IN THREAD #4 WITHOUT COMMENT IN THREAD. SLACKER VE
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:41 GMT
#2407
Austin that statement was so weird...why would you consider lynching someone if you agree with his targets? Who cares if they flip town, if you agree with his targets why would them flipping town change your read on Roffles?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:43 GMT
#2408
Austin, can I ask you something?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:43 GMT
#2409
I would love to hear more about this stealth vote

On December 04 2013 11:42 Roffles wrote:
##Vote VE

austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:43 GMT
#2410
On December 04 2013 11:39 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:38 austinmcc wrote:
NOPE TOTALLY DON'T. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO CATCH UP ALL AT ONCE AND FILTER AND THIRD-ASS (LESS THAN HALF-ASS) META PEOPLE.

DELETE THAT BIT.

REST IS STILL RELEVANT.

Why does this surge in activity remind me of PTP?
Do you mean Demon's Run D2 or whatever, where I was entirely absent and came in only to vote with made up reasoning based on which wagon I liked?

Probably cuz I was mostly absent today. Don't believe there was a surge in that game though.

You can also check plenty of my town games for relatively absent D1s (Bureaucracy, called out for it in a couple others), and at least one relatively absent D1 into swoosh of activity (Liquid City)
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:44 GMT
#2411
On December 04 2013 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
I would love to hear more about this stealth vote

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:42 Roffles wrote:
##Vote VE


I took it as a joking "Fuck you VE".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:44 GMT
#2412
3minutes between the votes lol?

Dont you do that type of stuff spontaneously?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:44 GMT
#2413
Don't be discouraged when I flip town. It's an honest mislynch. Just focus on analyzing more then powers.

Facts>Analysis>Powers.

Good luck town!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:46 GMT
#2414
On December 04 2013 11:39 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:36 geript wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Also, people asking me to defend myself. I can't really defend myself for fakeclaiming role-denial. I like to be risky when I get the chance in mafia. This probably would have come back to bite me later, but this is much sooner then I expected, I was hoping to lead a lynch onto scum before I had to say anything.

Nobody cares about the fake claim. Like that's the least scummy thing you've done.


Usually I like to back things up with examples or at least fancy words. You have the rare talent or choosing not to do either.

You've never really accounted for Sandroba or Marv's points. You never really explained my points against you. You continue to push me as a scum read with no real reason for me to be scum when I'm the person who really started the counterwagon against your lynch. You never really came back and explained your reads on why the people who you suspect are scum. You're the person who faked going to Trynd but picked Lux and seem completely revolved around that while no one really suspects you for that.

You did come back with a chezinu-esque fucking poem with practically reads as a scumclaim. On top of that, you've completely fucking avoided talking about the counterwagon to your fucking lynch entirely. It's weird as shit and scummy. The fact that your defense is focused on bits of things that people don't really find you scummy for and not the big fucking elephants in the room is why people are so happy to jump on your wagon in part.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:48 GMT
#2415
On December 04 2013 11:44 Mocsta wrote:
3minutes between the votes lol?

Dont you do that type of stuff spontaneously?

I don't like this push from you. If he's doing it to egg VE on then doing it separately gets the double shot in on VE.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:48 GMT
#2416
+ points Geript.
I was about to make a post that said this, you saved me some time.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:49 GMT
#2417
On December 04 2013 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Austin that statement was so weird...why would you consider lynching someone if you agree with his targets? Who cares if they flip town, if you agree with his targets why would them flipping town change your read on Roffles?
Nono. He was on my list of people to look into as I was catching up. When I filtered him, his filter looks not great to me except that the people he's calling mafia are people I like other people to call mafia.

My agreement is ... important to me for today, but really it's that if they flip red, he's calling out mafioso on D1, unlikely to be mafia. If they flip town, whether I liked his reads or no, the only thing that I really liked in his filter were reads that turned out to be on townies. I can be wrong. Sometimes. Everyone can be wrong. But if they flip green/blue then all we had in common was that we would have made similar mislynches, and that feels....less good than both making similar scum lynches.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:49 GMT
#2418
On December 04 2013 11:48 OdinOfPergo wrote:
+ points Geript.
I was about to make a post that said this, you saved me some time.

Meh. You can keep them.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:49 GMT
#2419
On December 04 2013 11:43 Rean wrote:
Austin, can I ask you something?
Yar.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:49 GMT
#2420
If the shots registered I'd have a problem. I just think it's funny honestly. Maybe tomorrow people will stop screwing around.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.