• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8881 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 423 Next
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:50 GMT
#2421
Actually I really find the fact Roffles is actively keeping up with the thread and voting yet not giving us anything in the actual game as scummy as hell.

Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:50 GMT
#2422
Well Geript is that just your style or do you have questions for me?
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2423
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:43 Rean wrote:
Austin, can I ask you something?
Yar.


Are you mafia?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2424
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Austin that statement was so weird...why would you consider lynching someone if you agree with his targets? Who cares if they flip town, if you agree with his targets why would them flipping town change your read on Roffles?
Nono. He was on my list of people to look into as I was catching up. When I filtered him, his filter looks not great to me except that the people he's calling mafia are people I like other people to call mafia.

My agreement is ... important to me for today, but really it's that if they flip red, he's calling out mafioso on D1, unlikely to be mafia. If they flip town, whether I liked his reads or no, the only thing that I really liked in his filter were reads that turned out to be on townies. I can be wrong. Sometimes. Everyone can be wrong. But if they flip green/blue then all we had in common was that we would have made similar mislynches, and that feels....less good than both making similar scum lynches.

Except what you said was that you wouldn't lynch him unless they started flipping green. I get "less good" but that's a farcry from "I will lynch because"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2425
On December 04 2013 11:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:44 Mocsta wrote:
3minutes between the votes lol?

Dont you do that type of stuff spontaneously?

I don't like this push from you. If he's doing it to egg VE on then doing it separately gets the double shot in on VE.

double shot?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2426
On December 04 2013 11:51 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:43 Rean wrote:
Austin, can I ask you something?
Yar.


Are you mafia?


EBWOP: this means aligned with mafia/part of mafia, not that you are literally mafia.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 04 2013 02:51 GMT
#2427
On December 04 2013 11:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Kassadin is a selective Roleblocker, aside from Viktor, it's the strongest role for both sides. If it is in town's hands and he doesn't claim, it's good for town obviously, but we shouldn't have ignored BC and my sentiments that certain roles need to be known and on whom.

If scum has kassadin, thats basically a dead blue power for town 100% of the time. If town has kassadin and I rolecheck that person, I'm going to claim or him and try to lynch him in a vacuum.


Wait what role are you claiming again?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#2428
On December 04 2013 11:51 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:43 Rean wrote:
Austin, can I ask you something?
Yar.


Are you mafia?
Nope. I ain't even korean.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#2429
[QUOTE]On December 04 2013 11:34 bumatlarge wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 04 2013 11:30 kushm4sta wrote:
@bumlover
[quote] feel really bad because kushm4asta seems new
but he can't think I'm townie, he's not smart enough to knew.[/quote]

not new at all. played a fuck ton of games. I have very specific reasons for thinking you are town. smd[/QUOTE]

You can't be that omnipotent. You'd have to analyze my past posts and come to the conclusion that everything I've done was to further advance Town's advantage over scum.

There is a super slim chance that you are not mafia hoping to get some cred when I flip green.[/QUOTE

dude my townreads are just that sick. i had sick townreads d1 in the last two games as well, both town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#2430
On December 04 2013 11:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Kassadin is a selective Roleblocker, aside from Viktor, it's the strongest role for both sides. If it is in town's hands and he doesn't claim, it's good for town obviously, but we shouldn't have ignored BC and my sentiments that certain roles need to be known and on whom.

If scum has kassadin, thats basically a dead blue power for town 100% of the time. If town has kassadin and I rolecheck that person, I'm going to claim or him and try to lynch him in a vacuum.


Wait what role are you claiming again?

He claimed to try for Lux.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#2431
Geript

Hillarious
On December 04 2013 11:50 Roffles wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Bum

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:53 GMT
#2432
On December 04 2013 11:50 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Well Geript is that just your style or do you have questions for me?

Meh. I don't really care about townie points. I decide to not be lynchbait and get my head out of my ass at some point and random townie points really don't mean much. Especially when it's for a completely non-alignment indicative post. I would hope that the rest of my filter is +++ townie points far and above that singular post.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 04 2013 02:53 GMT
#2433
On December 04 2013 11:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
If the shots registered I'd have a problem. I just think it's funny honestly. Maybe tomorrow people will stop screwing around.

Ok I promise that was the last time.

The initial vote on Bum was initially for his D0 play and his willingness to propose an organized plan and having nothing to do with it afterwards. The first unvote was because I wanted to kill Jay as well because his play has reeked of scum, even after my initial reads on him. The revote onto Bum was cause his poem was too elegant for my liking. Why spend time to devise something like that when he has other pressing issues to tend to if he really wants to stay alive.

Anything after that was to piss you off.
God Bless
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2013 02:53 GMT
#2434
On December 04 2013 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Austin that statement was so weird...why would you consider lynching someone if you agree with his targets? Who cares if they flip town, if you agree with his targets why would them flipping town change your read on Roffles?
Nono. He was on my list of people to look into as I was catching up. When I filtered him, his filter looks not great to me except that the people he's calling mafia are people I like other people to call mafia.

My agreement is ... important to me for today, but really it's that if they flip red, he's calling out mafioso on D1, unlikely to be mafia. If they flip town, whether I liked his reads or no, the only thing that I really liked in his filter were reads that turned out to be on townies. I can be wrong. Sometimes. Everyone can be wrong. But if they flip green/blue then all we had in common was that we would have made similar mislynches, and that feels....less good than both making similar scum lynches.

Except what you said was that you wouldn't lynch him unless they started flipping green. I get "less good" but that's a farcry from "I will lynch because"
If his D1 scumreads start flipping red, I do not want to lynch him.

I suppose that is a true statement about everybody.

I, austinmcc, hereby promise that anyone who calls out 3 people today who all flip scum shall not be lynched by me, barring me going back on this statement.


It just looked more relevant to me about him because the thing I like is the reads, and not really anything else.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:54 GMT
#2435
On December 04 2013 11:53 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
If the shots registered I'd have a problem. I just think it's funny honestly. Maybe tomorrow people will stop screwing around.

Ok I promise that was the last time.

The initial vote on Bum was initially for his D0 play and his willingness to propose an organized plan and having nothing to do with it afterwards. The first unvote was because I wanted to kill Jay as well because his play has reeked of scum, even after my initial reads on him. The revote onto Bum was cause his poem was too elegant for my liking. Why spend time to devise something like that when he has other pressing issues to tend to if he really wants to stay alive.

Anything after that was to piss you off.

What were you hoping to achieve by pissing me off?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:54 GMT
#2436
Or should I just look at the name?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 04 2013 02:54 GMT
#2437
On December 04 2013 11:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Kassadin is a selective Roleblocker, aside from Viktor, it's the strongest role for both sides. If it is in town's hands and he doesn't claim, it's good for town obviously, but we shouldn't have ignored BC and my sentiments that certain roles need to be known and on whom.

If scum has kassadin, thats basically a dead blue power for town 100% of the time. If town has kassadin and I rolecheck that person, I'm going to claim or him and try to lynch him in a vacuum.


Wait what role are you claiming again?

He claimed to try for Lux.


I'm a little confused, I thought someone else had Lux... so why is he phrasing it like he is
1. Not about to die
2. Lux
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 04 2013 02:54 GMT
#2438
On December 04 2013 11:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:53 Roffles wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
If the shots registered I'd have a problem. I just think it's funny honestly. Maybe tomorrow people will stop screwing around.

Ok I promise that was the last time.

The initial vote on Bum was initially for his D0 play and his willingness to propose an organized plan and having nothing to do with it afterwards. The first unvote was because I wanted to kill Jay as well because his play has reeked of scum, even after my initial reads on him. The revote onto Bum was cause his poem was too elegant for my liking. Why spend time to devise something like that when he has other pressing issues to tend to if he really wants to stay alive.

Anything after that was to piss you off.

What were you hoping to achieve by pissing me off?

Entertainment for me.
God Bless
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
December 04 2013 02:55 GMT
#2439
On December 04 2013 11:52 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:51 Rean wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:49 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:43 Rean wrote:
Austin, can I ask you something?
Yar.


Are you mafia?
Nope. I ain't even korean.


And I was so hoping you'd be town. Sigh.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:56 GMT
#2440
On December 04 2013 11:54 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:53 Roffles wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
If the shots registered I'd have a problem. I just think it's funny honestly. Maybe tomorrow people will stop screwing around.

Ok I promise that was the last time.

The initial vote on Bum was initially for his D0 play and his willingness to propose an organized plan and having nothing to do with it afterwards. The first unvote was because I wanted to kill Jay as well because his play has reeked of scum, even after my initial reads on him. The revote onto Bum was cause his poem was too elegant for my liking. Why spend time to devise something like that when he has other pressing issues to tend to if he really wants to stay alive.

Anything after that was to piss you off.

What were you hoping to achieve by pissing me off?

Entertainment for me.

You know what I hear is totally self-entertaining? Explaining one's thought-progressions and reads! A LAUGH "RIOT"!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 113
TKL 49
CranKy Ducklings28
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM808
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 808
Lowko434
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 151
TKL 49
Rex 43
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46573
Free 4458
Jaedong 1374
BeSt 584
Horang2 397
Soulkey 387
Soma 292
Zeus 245
Hyun 225
Last 144
[ Show more ]
sorry 129
Pusan 84
Mind 81
Shinee 58
Sexy 38
soO 30
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 16
ToSsGirL 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi622
XaKoH 439
canceldota57
Counter-Strike
byalli735
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2160
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo505
Pyrionflax275
ToD137
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• StrangeGG 14
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Gemini_19 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 51m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.