• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7783 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 423 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:59 GMT
#2341
On December 04 2013 10:58 OdinOfPergo wrote:
@Bum the only reason I'm not voting you is I'm pretty sure you're going to go through anyway..
And if you don't you're going to shoot yourself in the foot tomorrow.


I don't get this line of thought. Vote for your best read.

Is it Jay or Bum?
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 01:59 GMT
#2342
Oh I should add, you'll shoot yourself if your scum. Frankly I'm sort of skeptical..
Yes I believe you have a likely chance to flip scum.. but when I re-read your filter I had questions.
I don't feel well tonight or I'd have been asking them a few hours back when I first peeked in here.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 02:00 GMT
#2343
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:00 GMT
#2344
So bum you feel that the entire scum team is made up of lurkers and new players? (besides possibly LSB)

Can you please explain the lux pick. You ranked lux as one of the strongest roles and thought you could get it at 15?
Moderator
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 04 2013 02:01 GMT
#2345
On December 04 2013 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.

I agree with this. And I have to go to bed.

If for some reason Mig wants to move off bum because bum posts something else amazing, then maybe listen to him. Otherwise I'm going to leave my vote on bum and cross my fingers.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:01 GMT
#2346
On December 04 2013 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.

Shameless +1

I wish he detailed why Geript is scum too. I find it highly unlikely that jcarl/Geript shared scum to scum interactions.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 04 2013 02:03 GMT
#2347
On December 04 2013 10:29 marvellosity wrote: Seems odd, to say the least, that he went from "i think jcarl is town" at some point in the game to "jcarl is so scummy I don't even want to interact with him"

ugh

Someone did read my points. That's the best summary of my points. Yay me.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:03 GMT
#2348
My best read of LSB isn't going to go through tonight.
I think the main defense against his lynch is stupid.

My thought on the subject is:
People's defense on LSB is mainly; Bum claimed he'd pick Tryn. Unless he's scum together with LSB there is no way LSB would pick Tryn.
I find this logic retarted especially after Bum himself said "Any sane townie would never pick Tryn".
I mean that statement implies that if he's town, he will infact, not pick tryn.
It's how I'm viewing it and to disregard the rest of LSB's post because of it is stupid.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 04 2013 02:04 GMT
#2349
On December 04 2013 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.

I agree with this. And I have to go to bed.

If for some reason Mig wants to move off bum because bum posts something else amazing, then maybe listen to him. Otherwise I'm going to leave my vote on bum and cross my fingers.


i join this. Maybe listen to mig. I need to sleep now...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:04 GMT
#2350
On December 04 2013 11:00 Mig wrote:
So bum you feel that the entire scum team is made up of lurkers and new players? (besides possibly LSB)

Can you please explain the lux pick. You ranked lux as one of the strongest roles and thought you could get it at 15?


Pretty much you can blame Risen. I was going to go with a strong vet role like garen or mordekaiser, and I thought I could probably lure at least one hit if I scumhunted hard. But when Risen said he was just going to pick his favorite champ instead of lux/vet, I didn't want to risk no one taking it. I'd rather be vanilla then not have Lux in the game.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 04 2013 02:04 GMT
#2351
Correct, I got that from you geript.

Believe it or not, geript, I do think about everything everyone posts, even if I don't reference it directly at the time.

Toodles ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:06 GMT
#2352
On December 04 2013 11:04 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:00 Mig wrote:
So bum you feel that the entire scum team is made up of lurkers and new players? (besides possibly LSB)

Can you please explain the lux pick. You ranked lux as one of the strongest roles and thought you could get it at 15?


Pretty much you can blame Risen. I was going to go with a strong vet role like garen or mordekaiser, and I thought I could probably lure at least one hit if I scumhunted hard. But when Risen said he was just going to pick his favorite champ instead of lux/vet, I didn't want to risk no one taking it. I'd rather be vanilla then not have Lux in the game.

What does Risen have to do with the rest of town's propensity to pick roles that give them information about who is scum vs town in a direct, mod confirmed fashion?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 02:07 GMT
#2353
On December 04 2013 11:03 OdinOfPergo wrote:
My best read of LSB isn't going to go through tonight.
I think the main defense against his lynch is stupid.

My thought on the subject is:
People's defense on LSB is mainly; Bum claimed he'd pick Tryn. Unless he's scum together with LSB there is no way LSB would pick Tryn.
I find this logic retarted especially after Bum himself said "Any sane townie would never pick Tryn".
I mean that statement implies that if he's town, he will infact, not pick tryn.
It's how I'm viewing it and to disregard the rest of LSB's post because of it is stupid.

I dont see how LSB/Bum can both be scum.

Thats a pretty heavy bus so early into the game. *Maybe* they didnt think it woudl take off; but seems like a stupid move to bus two experienced players first thing.

I find LSB filter so convoluted I'm giving him benefit of the doubt over Bum.
At least with Bum theres some glaring inconsistencies which I don't understand and he hasn't made an effort to enlighten us about either.

Between Bum/Jay: I like both as a lynch.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 02:07 GMT
#2354
Well I liked Mocsta's early thread presence.

I find his push on MZ and then the frustrate vote on him cause he feels ignored a bit odd.

Over all he makes sense and is being out spoken I would say town for Mocsta

Now for MZ

I find him liking you kind of odd. Well I do have a town read on you VE. I'm not sure if his defending of you is townish or not.
Hmm Thinking town actually

Yea his way of defending you and seeing that rayn is prolly town as well with a wrong read on you ve, makes me give him a town read.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:07 GMT
#2355
And for those wondering, I would of brought this up much sooner if I felt well.
I know this isn't going to be the response anyone wants to hear but it's the truth. I see no point to lie about why I haven't been more active since we're getting closer to the lynch and I'm obviously around but not posting a bunch.
I have a splitting migraine and looking at my monitor right now is literally painful.

That being said I'm going to check in every so often, vote my next top scum raeds, and lay back down on the couch.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:09 GMT
#2356
On December 04 2013 11:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
It is a sweet post but why oh why do you take the little time you have to rhyme instead of trying to convince us that you are town? I will never understand this kind of behaviour it was the same with iamp in noir.

Shameless +1

I wish he detailed why Geript is scum too. I find it highly unlikely that jcarl/Geript shared scum to scum interactions.


It's pretty easy. It's not bussing, but arguing in thread with scum buddies is a pretty easy way to go under the radar, and you tend to get a safety blanket if people consider it when they analyze you. I'd expect two lesser mafia who are good at working together to do it. I've done it before... I think.

If there are any rolechecks in the game, I'd give jcarl a peek. If he's kassadin he's 100% scum. In fact, any Kassadin is scum at this point unless they claim real soon and with a good reason why they waited.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 02:09 GMT
#2357
On December 04 2013 11:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 11:04 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 04 2013 11:00 Mig wrote:
So bum you feel that the entire scum team is made up of lurkers and new players? (besides possibly LSB)

Can you please explain the lux pick. You ranked lux as one of the strongest roles and thought you could get it at 15?


Pretty much you can blame Risen. I was going to go with a strong vet role like garen or mordekaiser, and I thought I could probably lure at least one hit if I scumhunted hard. But when Risen said he was just going to pick his favorite champ instead of lux/vet, I didn't want to risk no one taking it. I'd rather be vanilla then not have Lux in the game.

What does Risen have to do with the rest of town's propensity to pick roles that give them information about who is scum vs town in a direct, mod confirmed fashion?

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 02:10 GMT
#2358
On December 04 2013 11:07 Mocsta wrote:
At least with Bum theres some glaring inconsistencies which I don't understand and he hasn't made an effort to enlighten us about either.


Please keep asking, I think it's important for me to answer at this point.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 02:10 GMT
#2359
@Mocsta

That's kind of my point. The difference is I am not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Out of the active players half the things he says serve little purpose than to try to look townie without saying anything.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 02:13 GMT
#2360
I have a hard time believing your reasoning bum. This is your first game in over a year and it is a pyp. You would really risk being vanilla just to make sure the town gets Lux? Somebody was going to pick lux and if we believed everyone then like 4 people tried to. And I mean it seems obvious people weren't going to follow your plan so why wouldn't you expect any of the people ahead of you to pick it.



Moderator
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever100
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
olofmeister937
FrodaN837
Liquid`Hasu292
C9.Mang0230
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 113
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV358
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur657
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.