• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8550 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 423 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#2321
On December 04 2013 10:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Hmm the wagon isn't going as hard on me as i thought. Maybe i should of saved that for later : /

Hey VE I should get a Lol Smurf with BEST MISLYNCH NA

hmm I thought i voted bum last night.
WIFOM defense after WIFOM denfese
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 01:47 GMT
#2322
Where is bum with his list of reads.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:47 GMT
#2323
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 04 2013 01:48 GMT
#2324
yeah I need to go to bed imminently.

jay's posting just gets worse and worse. And not in a bad-townie way. In a I'm-trying-to-make-light-of-the-fact-I-don't-give-a-shit-about-the-game way.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:48 GMT
#2325
On December 04 2013 10:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Hmm the wagon isn't going as hard on me as i thought. Maybe i should of saved that for later : /

Hey VE I should get a Lol Smurf with BEST MISLYNCH NA

hmm I thought i voted bum last night.
WIFOM defense after WIFOM denfese
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay

Don't do that T_T
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 01:49 GMT
#2326
On December 04 2013 10:47 Mig wrote:
Where is bum with his list of reads.

!

Jay why don't you at least try to contribute something if you are town? Yeah, really funny to be lynched isn't it? ...
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:50 GMT
#2327
On December 04 2013 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.

VE you legit think I would have not a single person to post if I was on the scum team. Wouldn't I ask my scum buddies for help with someone i could stick a shitty FOS on. I'll try to look thru the player's names and see if anything i can remember that stuck up to me. With big games like this its more difficult tho : /
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:51 GMT
#2328
On December 04 2013 10:50 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.

VE you legit think I would have not a single person to post if I was on the scum team. Wouldn't I ask my scum buddies for help with someone i could stick a shitty FOS on. I'll try to look thru the player's names and see if anything i can remember that stuck up to me. With big games like this its more difficult tho : /

With a 15 vote bandwagon an hour from deadline, I'm guessing your scumteam is just like "Say whatever, you're fine. Just so long as you're not modkilled."
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 04 2013 01:51 GMT
#2329
On December 04 2013 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
SS what is this wishy washy shit. Why arent you pushing a lynch?


mind your own business. what are you pushing? Why are you even in this game?
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:53 GMT
#2330
On December 04 2013 10:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:50 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 04 2013 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.

VE you legit think I would have not a single person to post if I was on the scum team. Wouldn't I ask my scum buddies for help with someone i could stick a shitty FOS on. I'll try to look thru the player's names and see if anything i can remember that stuck up to me. With big games like this its more difficult tho : /

With a 15 vote bandwagon an hour from deadline, I'm guessing your scumteam is just like "Say whatever, you're fine. Just so long as you're not modkilled."

Im sad you can't read my VE. Looking at my early game you had me dead on.

Well looking thru the names. gtrsrs really bothered me with his constantly posting lol related things. That were completely irrelevant for the most part. He just posted lol champs and abilities and speculation with out any real content

Will keep looking.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:54 GMT
#2331
On December 04 2013 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jay


Not mad friend, just disappointed.

Dont copy me.

Doesnt count if its not in the vote thread.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:54 GMT
#2332
He's also completely absent and a coinflip. Try harder. What do you think of Mocsta and MZ?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:55 GMT
#2333
On December 04 2013 10:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's also completely absent and a coinflip. Try harder. What do you think of Mocsta and MZ?

Lemme look thru them quick
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 04 2013 01:55 GMT
#2334
On December 04 2013 10:51 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
SS what is this wishy washy shit. Why arent you pushing a lynch?


mind your own business. what are you pushing? Why are you even in this game?

What are you pushing? You're still on the no vote list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 01:55 GMT
#2335
Goddamn it. I already stayed up way too long. Who is the lynch? Do we get a majority on jay?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 01:55 GMT
#2336
Twas the day 1 before lynch, and all through the thread
The townies were wondering who should be dead.
Despite the clamor of bad townies to echo their message
Bum knew his word was the real visage
"J-Carl is the mafia, I have good proof here"
Most townies nodded, and bum was held dear!
But then LSB, with a smile quite wicked,
said, "but am I Tryn, which Bum supposedly pick-ed?"
The townies winced at the thought, but that wince slowly faded
"Yeah Bum, how come no Tryn?"; LSB was elated.
"Well this isn't fair, is this a cruel joke by the hosts?!"
Sniggered LeanSoggyBacon, "I just don't read your posts!"

As the votes piled high, Bum knew he could show 'em.
"I'll show them real good, with a quite epic poem!"
I think Jcarl is mafia, or my name is not Bum
But did you know geript, is rival, is probably scum?
Though I may fall short, because I have to use waffles,
to rhyme with my next guess, who is most likely Roffles
I feel really bad because kushm4asta seems new
but he can't think I'm townie, he's not smart enough to knew.

More, I know not, but I can give a few guesses
of people who might wear blood-stained red dresses.
Although, guaranteed, he is our DeeTee,
To claim is lackluster, you naughty VE
What kind of person needs to claim that to Lux he is wed?
An easy read, most likely, and I have a hunch he's red.
I'd watch out for this guy, his name isOatsmasta
He called me townie too quickly,like one other m4sta

There may be more that I'm missing, that I have simply not found.
But if you were not mentioned, then I think you are town!
I may not be the townie you needed right now,
but I'm the one you deserve, and this lynch I'll allow.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Together but separate, like oatmeal
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 01:56 GMT
#2337
I have to agree at this point. LSB is obviously not going through today.
So that leaves Bum and you.

Bum doesn't look good and I REALLY dislike his "I'd think I'm scum" comment but I'll touch on that later if he doesn't get lynched tonight.

That leaves you Jay.
You've brought nothing to this game this entire phase.
You don't seem to intend to change that.
You've only re-inforced the "Pls don't listen to me I'm bad town"
So

##Unvote
##Vote: JayBrundage
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 04 2013 01:57 GMT
#2338
Wait, so now we might lynch Jay after my sweet death post? Awkward...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 04 2013 01:58 GMT
#2339
@Bum the only reason I'm not voting you is I'm pretty sure you're going to go through anyway..
And if you don't you're going to shoot yourself in the foot tomorrow.

Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 04 2013 01:59 GMT
#2340
Vote bum. that poem is a scumclaim.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31750
Calm 6275
Bisu 2701
Jaedong 1057
BeSt 488
Rush 429
Stork 376
Soma 373
Larva 361
Horang2 321
[ Show more ]
Light 260
ZerO 181
Snow 176
Zeus 165
Free 147
Mind 124
910 106
Barracks 73
Liquid`Ret 63
Killer 53
Shinee 34
Trap 34
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 30
Terrorterran 25
Aegong 24
Bale 23
sorry 21
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 10
Sexy 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9249
XaKoH 423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4852
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes583
Other Games
singsing2296
hiko910
B2W.Neo703
FrodaN396
Mlord379
mouzStarbuck302
DeMusliM204
Hui .175
Livibee163
RotterdaM124
Trikslyr85
QueenE72
KnowMe64
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3188
• TFBlade617
Other Games
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.