• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9439 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 423 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:35 GMT
#2301
On December 04 2013 10:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:15 jaybrundage wrote:
I find this line of thinking dumb. As if everyone that has a vote is gonna add a completely profound line of thought that is unique of everyone else's. I'm fucking sheeping. I'm not gonna make up a bullshit reason why I'm voting for Bum. I could quote the post's I liked. But wouldnt make a difference my action is the same.

It's not sheeping as a standalone thing that's the problem, jay. It's sheeping while providing literally nothing of any value to the town at any other point, nothing that suggests you've bothered to think about the game.

Not true I added that Marv is a slipper mutha fucka and to keep an eye on that scummy bastard.

In all seriousness I haven't much. I haven't added my own thinking much either. But regardless it doesn't make me scum. What I tried to do early game when I had time and wasn't playing catch up always. Was play to my town game and make people recognize me for what I am a townie. VE saw it although I had trouble staying as active as i like to be as town. The apostrophes for instance is something town jay would do. Its completely spur of the moment and shit I can't think of the word I want i sometimes have trouble finding the mot juste. Its kinda like seat of the pants or doing things as they pop into your head someone help me. This is gonna bug me.

Anyway my plan early game was to establish my townieness. Which I kinda slacked off on doing later into the day.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 04 2013 01:37 GMT
#2302
jay the worrying thing is that your only thought at the beginning of the game was "how would town jay play this game"

it's not a very convincing defence really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:37 GMT
#2303
spontaneous
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 04 2013 01:37 GMT
#2304
"I wanted to make people think I was town" ---> "the apostrophe thing was totally spur of the moment"

yeah ok
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:39 GMT
#2305
On December 04 2013 10:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
spontaneous

THANK YOU
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:39 GMT
#2306
On December 04 2013 10:37 marvellosity wrote:
"I wanted to make people think I was town" ---> "the apostrophe thing was totally spur of the moment"

yeah ok

He was totes asking for it. I tried hard as hell on that shit. Speaking of the apostrophe thing.....
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:39 GMT
#2307
Tell me who you think is scum Jay. Tell me who is suspicious and why. I don't care what you've already said, that was then. This is now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
December 04 2013 01:40 GMT
#2308
Vote count:

VisceraEyes (0): raynpelikoneet
geript (2): Oatsmaster, jcarlsoniv, Kenpachi
Meapak_Zipph (0): Mocsta
jcarlsoniv (0): bumatlarge, raynpelikoneet, sandroba, geript
gtrsrs (1): Kurumi, VisceraEyes
Kurumi (0): Koshi, kushm4sta
bumatlarge (12): LSB, sandroba, marvellosity, Mig, geript, ticklishmusic, raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Onegu, Coagulation, VisceraEyes, JonnyLaw, Roffles, jaybrundage
kushm4sta (0): OdinOfPergo
LSB (5): Risen, OdinOfPergo, Oatsmaster, Meapak_Zipph, bumatlarge, gtrsrs
Mocsta (0): LSB
JonnyLaw (2): kushm4sta, Risen, Mocsta, gtrsrs, sandroba
Oatsmaster (0): geript
ticklishmusic (0): raynpelikoneet
jaybrundage (2): kushm4sta, geript

Modkill zone (6): Rean, Roffles, StorrZerg, supersoft, austinmcc, justanothertownie

bumatlarge is currently set to be lynched.
Voting thread is here. Please make sure all of your votes go in there, they don't count otherwise. Voting is mandatory.

Day 1 ends in
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:40 GMT
#2309
Althought it was already noted I claim being Tabbz MWAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH
BREAD CRUMBS MUTHA FUCKAS
On November 30 2013 14:29 jaybrundage wrote:
Apparently TL formating hates me so there she is in all her glory
[image loading]

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:42 GMT
#2310
Or repost previously failed ASCII art.

/facepalm
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:42 GMT
#2311
Hmm the wagon isn't going as hard on me as i thought. Maybe i should of saved that for later : /

Hey VE I should get a Lol Smurf with BEST MISLYNCH NA
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 04 2013 01:42 GMT
#2312
On December 04 2013 10:33 Mig wrote:
Super, do you want to lynch LSB today? If so can you explain why you think he is the best lynch when earlier you said you weren't certain?


nah, that is outdated. i don't think LBS is the best lynch today. I never thought that he's a good lynch for today. I just want to understand the bum/LBS situation better.

I agree that Bum looks really scummy. I'd vote him if necessary, but just let me play the devils advocate a little bit:

The fact that Bum wanted to pick tryndamere - but in the end didnt pick tryndamere is one thing.
LBS picking tryndamere and claiming it right after is another thing.

Sandroba says scumLBS wouln't pick tryndamere if bum were town - because of the danger that bum follows his plan
scumLBS wouldn't claim that he has tryndamere if bum were scum because than incriminates his buddy right?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436086&user=bumatlarge&currentpage=2

okay. I reread while making this post. I thought maybe i could find something that bum abandoned his plan to pick tryndamere.
In between BC posted his list and Bum never followed his list up.
ah well...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 01:42 GMT
#2313
If you keep playing like that we will lynch you.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2013 01:43 GMT
#2314
On December 04 2013 10:42 jaybrundage wrote:
Hmm the wagon isn't going as hard on me as i thought. Maybe i should of saved that for later : /

Hey VE I should get a Lol Smurf with BEST MISLYNCH NA

If you keep saying it I'll stop believing it. Just saying. Tell me who is scum and why. Or die. I'm not even joking, I could swing it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 04 2013 01:43 GMT
#2315
tabbz? isn't he on SK?
LOL!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 04 2013 01:43 GMT
#2316
Last post was @ jay obviously...
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 04 2013 01:44 GMT
#2317
On December 04 2013 10:23 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Jay, did you start pregame thinking 'pressure marv cause he doesnt look like scum as scum'?

Not pregame so much. I got in on this game at the last second cause of people giving up a spot a few hours before the game started. When I noticed Marv however I remembered how well he played. My going after him wasn't really relevant to his posting that's whats scary about Marv He can be posting as a townie and be SCUMMMM.


yeah what?
Since when do you start games going after people who are good as scum?
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#2318
On December 04 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Tell me who you think is scum Jay. Tell me who is suspicious and why. I don't care what you've already said, that was then. This is now.

You won't like this.



































I don't know. Bum I guess. I know im repeating my self but i liked the LSB case on him. I haven't been able to analyze the thread much. I suck at day 1. Your gonna be mad lol
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#2319
Tabbz is some LoL player's name?

Very likely mafia would be given safe player names they can claim. Proves nothing.
Moderator
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#2320
SS what is this wishy washy shit. Why arent you pushing a lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3595
Soma 231
Rush 213
ToSsGirL 87
Killer 84
Mong 83
Shinee 12
Counter-Strike
ceh9560
shoxiejesuss364
byalli68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft658
olofmeister568
Happy278
dupreeh202
Sick165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Stunt427
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.