• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10825 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:12 GMT
#261
K, so I think Rean looks pretty bad too. Like really bad. Almost every one of his posts seem scummy to me.

On November 20 2013 12:50 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.



Couldn't agree more. Also, don't shit up the thread with useless spam like the LXIII game please. I tried keeping up but the amount of shit posts just trolling/making useless jokes/comments is unbearable and makes it impossible to tell low-laying scum from trolling townies. If anyone goes around posting stupid oneliners without saying anything meaningful they have my vote >.>
Says nothing about the game. Makes an empty threat. Posts completely obvious stuff.


On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.
That's not what he thinks of Mocsta. That's telling us how Mocsta has been acting. It's a recap and nothing more. Did he really think that Bereft was asking how Mocsta was acting and NOT whether he though he scummy or not?

On November 20 2013 13:14 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?


I'd say town, scum is typically more laidback. But could just be a good scumbag.
So Aqua follows up and he give a very non-committal answer of "probably town but could be scum".

On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.
@ least aqua is asking stuff. Rean never asked a question or gave any read, aside from the non read I posted above after he was asked TWICE. All his posts were stating the obvious/answering questions unrelated to reads.

On November 20 2013 15:50 Rean wrote:
Smartass comment that I couldn't resist: + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 15:28 Mocsta wrote:post 10

On November 20 2013 15:29 Mocsta wrote:post 12

consider getting one of these, you could use it :3
[image loading]


More seriously: Mocsta, good post by post analysis but I don't agree with it all. Your points on both Scib and Corazon make sense but I think you're falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap a little with Cora.

In particular: + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red.

I also want to see Aquanim under a bit of pressure to see how he reacts but let's not do everything at once.

And the lack of 5 people is rather disappointing still.
Now here he seems to defend cora. He said earlier that he liked coras case on sci. He tells Moc that he's falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap. And then again w/ the same non-committal read he gave Mocsta with "seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red".

On November 20 2013 16:08 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:56 Mocsta wrote:
(A) Discredit me slightly - which is OK, the problem is the non-firm opinion on Corazon or Sciberbia
(B) Subtlely sway convo to Aquanim - again this could be OK in isolation, but I dont like with (A)
(C) Comment about lack of followup from 5 people.


B and C are there as a reminder. Aquanim feels to me like he's getting by too comfortably, but for now its a small lean towards scum as opposed to Corazon/Scib feeling much more scummy to me.

And I'm not discrediting you, I want to warn you not to tunnelvision. Tunnelvision impairs you from thinking logically and it's lost me games in the past because I was convinced I was right and tried to make everything seem as if I was. Maybe that's why I seem non-commital, I don't want to repeat the same mistake. You're right that C/S are acting dodgy but don't close your mind.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:57 Aquanim wrote:
@Mocsta
If Corazon and sciberbia are both scum, what was their motive for going after one another as they have so early? It's focused a lot of attention on the two of them, and I can't imagine that being what scum wants.

@Rean
Why do you want to see me in particular pressured?


To me you look like you're in the position that if I were scum I'd love: sit back, ask some questions, give some non-commital opinions from time to time and earn easy town credit while not under any real pressure.

So one of your questions back at you: if you had a vig shot that only hit scum, who would you aim it at right now and why?
So apparently, he now has a scumread from cora? Wasn't he JUST defending him?

##Vote: Rean
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:16 GMT
#262
On Aqua (again):

My problem with Aquanim is that he goes from a very neutral stance on me:

On November 20 2013 13:45 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.

I reckon Thrawn's town because I liked the vote on Corazon. That is the kind of action which will get us doing truly productive things. (His unvote doesn't change that.)
As for scum, I'm not sure yet. Not enough information.

I don't much like Corazon's case on sciberbia but I can think of reasons why Corazon would make that argument as town, regardless of how good it is. I'm still null on Corazon but I'm very interested in what he chooses to do next.

I still want an answer to this from you:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?



To an all-out "he's scum!" stance without really having a transition between the two stances. It really troubles me that this was only after all of the cases on me came out. It just looks like Aqua just wants to follow thread sentiment for the big issues and branch out only for things related to his "reads". For example, his case on Rean screams to me that he wants to attack Rean for defending me. His case is weak and he blatantly lies about Rean's questioning of him and calls them not important when in fact he failed to read the reason they were asked in the first place:

On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.


It's obvious that Aquanim did not read the reason that Rean threw out this post and simply calls Rean scummy for asking this question. This was a good post because Rean wanted to continue discussion and get a read on Aqua who he had felt was not contributing enough information and enough opinions to the conversation. The fact that Aqua calls this scummy is absurd and can only be attributed to his own scumminess.

TL;DR
Changes opinion on me to follow thread sentiment
Attacks Rean (and says his question about town/scum reads accomplishes nothing when in fact it does) for defending me
This guy is scum

I'm confident enough in this case to throw a ##Vote: Aquanim out.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:19 GMT
#263
On November 21 2013 01:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

Fair call. It was an interpretation from JJD that I did not think was absurd.

A better example of what I am referring to is the jampidampi post sandwiched between us.

You mean the post where Jampi takes only two of my posts and tries to base my whole opinion on sciberia around them? Those posts were within my first 3-4 posts on the thread. I don't know where he is going with that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:20 GMT
#264
JJD,

Rean can defend himself.

Regarding your last criticism, to me it reads he is saying a small lean towards scum (regarding Aquanim)??
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 20 2013 16:20 GMT
#265
I'm going to add something to this, I think it's important.

On November 21 2013 01:16 cDgCorazon wrote:

TL;DR
Changes opinion on me to follow thread sentiment and to avoid suspicion when questioned about his play
Attacks Rean (and says his question about town/scum reads accomplishes nothing when in fact it does) for defending me
This guy is scum

I'm confident enough in this case to throw a ##Vote: Aquanim out.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:20 GMT
#266
On November 21 2013 00:59 jampidampi wrote:


Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
...

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.
How does this give you the impression that Cora though Scib was townie?
That just doesn't seem like something that you would say to a person who you think is scum. It's more of a "Shape up dude, you're playing bad" as oppossed to any type of accusation.





On November 21 2013 00:59 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:54 Aquanim wrote:

...
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.

The way I see it, sciberbia analysing the first page at least gives us something to talk about. Why don't you think what he's doing is productive?


I think it is sciberia either not understanding that the first page of a game is usually just joking around or he is trying to rock the boat ridiculously early in the game.

Seeing as sciberia is not new to this game, I think it's the latter.
How does this make you think Cora thought Scib was scummy?
He's put up 2 possibilities:

- sci doesn't understand how the early game work
OR
- sci understands the early game and is intentionally tryingto rock the boat

To me that reads: either sci is bad town or scummy and he said he thinks it's the latter.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:22 GMT
#267
On November 21 2013 01:19 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:10 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

Fair call. It was an interpretation from JJD that I did not think was absurd.

A better example of what I am referring to is the jampidampi post sandwiched between us.

You mean the post where Jampi takes only two of my posts and tries to base my whole opinion on sciberia around them? Those posts were within my first 3-4 posts on the thread. I don't know where he is going with that.

Matey,
Keep talking to me like a douche and I can give it back to you equally.

Please, I dropped my vote off you yonks ago; I am trying to work together here.

JJD = JarJarDrinks

His post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=13#249

Interprets your posts as calling sciberbia "bad town" and then progressing to "scum".

Again, I think JJD interpretation is a fair call, so I would like to know the triggers between the accusations.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:22 GMT
#268
No offense JJD that case is really weaksauce.
None of that stuff points to Rean being hardcore scum. It just points to him needing to be more active in the thread and throw some opinions out.

Do you really think that all of that stuff makes Rean more scummier than Aqua, myself, and sciberia?
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:25 GMT
#269
On November 21 2013 01:20 Mocsta wrote:
JJD,

Rean can defend himself.

Regarding your last criticism, to me it reads he is saying a small lean towards scum (regarding Aquanim)??
I believe he's saying that he has a small scum read on aqua as opposed to sci/cora whom he has a much larger scum read on.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:25 GMT
#270
On November 21 2013 01:22 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:19 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:10 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

Fair call. It was an interpretation from JJD that I did not think was absurd.

A better example of what I am referring to is the jampidampi post sandwiched between us.

You mean the post where Jampi takes only two of my posts and tries to base my whole opinion on sciberia around them? Those posts were within my first 3-4 posts on the thread. I don't know where he is going with that.

Matey,
Keep talking to me like a douche and I can give it back to you equally.

Please, I dropped my vote off you yonks ago; I am trying to work together here.

JJD = JarJarDrinks

His post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=13#249

Interprets your posts as calling sciberbia "bad town" and then progressing to "scum".

Again, I think JJD interpretation is a fair call, so I would like to know the triggers between the accusations.

Because JJD is wrong? The first post (about "rocking the boat") said that sciberia is either new to this game or him "rocking the boat" is scummy.

Is it not obvious to you that this isn't sciberia's first game? I said he was good at this game and that I thought he was making a calculated play with "rocking the boat".
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:27 GMT
#271
EBWOP: Calculated scum play

Just in case I need to explain 100000% of my posts
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:32 GMT
#272
Isn't that exactly what I said? You're not addressing the first post I quoted.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 20 2013 16:35 GMT
#273
On November 21 2013 01:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
Is it not obvious to you that this isn't sciberia's first game? I said he was good at this game and that I thought he was making a calculated play with "rocking the boat".


Seems like I completely misread that post. I saw "rocking the boat" as "starting discussion = townie" instead of "rocking the boat" as "starting pointless discussion = scummy."

Now that post makes more sense... I initially thought you were saying he's town or he's town.

I was the first person to bring up this point about Corazon calling scib town and most everything else that's been said about him is a rehash of what I said. It's based on my misunderstanding so now I consider all the points brought up against him null.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:36 GMT
#274
On November 21 2013 01:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Isn't that exactly what I said? You're not addressing the first post I quoted.

The first post you quoted is basically the same thing as the "rocking the boat" post. I don't know where you see my "town read" on him.

To be honest the conclusions you are coming to are simply not right. As such, your read on me comes off as wrong. I never called sciberia "bad town" or "town" or anything even close to the green side of the spectrum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:40 GMT
#275
?? OK this is going over my head.

Corazon clearly states: it appears it is the latter
Inferring DIRECTLY that Sciberbia is scummy for it.

Previously: Corazon says to Scibs
"On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game."
I personally dont find this means Cora thinks the guy is "bad town". Its a statement that can be said to a town, null or even slightly scum read depending on your motive (i.e. to keep the peace)

Still: Where is the confusion coming from? I thought my question was straight-laced???
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:43 GMT
#276
Sorry to repost this again but wanted everyone to know what post we're all talking about since there seems to be some dispute:
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.
So Cora, who thinks sciberia was making a calculated scum play, decides that correct thing to say about it is to tell him to stop.

He then gives the person that he believes is smart scum advice on how to find scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 16:46 GMT
#277
On November 21 2013 01:40 Mocsta wrote:
I personally dont find this means Cora thinks the guy is "bad town". Its a statement that can be said to a town, null or even slightly scum read depending on your motive (i.e. to keep the peace)
OK now I'm confused because I thought you were basically agreeing w/ me here:
On November 21 2013 01:22 Mocsta wrote:
JJD = JarJarDrinks

His post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=13#249

Interprets your posts as calling sciberbia "bad town" and then progressing to "scum".

Again, I think JJD interpretation is a fair call, so I would like to know the triggers between the accusations.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 16:48 GMT
#278
On November 21 2013 01:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Sorry to repost this again but wanted everyone to know what post we're all talking about since there seems to be some dispute:
Show nested quote +
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.
So Cora, who thinks sciberia was making a calculated scum play, decides that correct thing to say about it is to tell him to stop.

He then gives the person that he believes is smart scum advice on how to find scum.

JJD please stop and read my filter. This post was MY FIRST REAL POST IN THE GAME. The post about making a calculated scum play was after that.

Perhaps I could have come to that conclusion in-between my first post and the "rocking the boat" post.
JJD you are being fucking annoying as hell. If I was Mocsta I would vote you for not reading.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#279
Ok I am home and put my son to sleep so Im getting out my notebook rereading everything and will be back with you shortly, also I basicly agree with everything JJD has said so far minus a small bit of the cora stuff, but the rean and mocsta stuff yeah. But he took back his mospcsta scum read :/. Also I didnt read anyone being a douche to you mocsta so just stop already.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#280
On November 21 2013 01:46 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:40 Mocsta wrote:
I personally dont find this means Cora thinks the guy is "bad town". Its a statement that can be said to a town, null or even slightly scum read depending on your motive (i.e. to keep the peace)
OK now I'm confused because I thought you were basically agreeing w/ me here:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:22 Mocsta wrote:
JJD = JarJarDrinks

His post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=13#249

Interprets your posts as calling sciberbia "bad town" and then progressing to "scum".

Again, I think JJD interpretation is a fair call, so I would like to know the triggers between the accusations.

I agree that someone can come to that conclusion.

I personally do not agree with it.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 308
BeSt 223
soO 134
sorry 45
Mind 28
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
Noble 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
League of Legends
JimRising 702
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• Hupsaiya 113
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1130
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.