• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6067 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 27 2013 10:48 GMT
#2401
Proper town play is irrelevant. Cora isn't trying to win.. he's just trying to piss us off or something idk
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 10:52 GMT
#2402
On November 27 2013 14:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:14 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 14:13 Mocsta wrote:
On November 27 2013 14:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well too bad Mocsta, you're not getting an explanation. Boo Hoo

How convenient.

Vote me then. I know you want to.

Im still making up my mind.

Your fake claim has lots of issues if I am to believe u were that confirmation biased to do it.

Even worse, if holy really is town the game is lost already because I'm not scum. So I'm very stuck with how to move forward.


The issues I have with your fake claim is you claimed BEFOrE the nks.
If you were and flipped green, why would we lynch onegu on your word??
Thread sentiment already shifted onto a default onegu lynch.

What you did has zero value as town... As scum there is massive value

I have to believe that you are that pig headed that you would do a fake claim with zero benefit to town to accept this at face value...


I mean fuck. In Hogwarts as town I fake counter claimed to lynch a doctor.. but in my opinion this is even worse than that play.


I'm almost considering voting off chezinu as safest vote.
I'm really undecided between holy/Cora.



You wanna know why that claim was ok and this one isnt. Its MYLO in this game. Kill cora please. Also I am feeling better about you but not much as I feel this could all be wifom when you saw my lynch might not go through.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 11:00 GMT
#2403
Lol.. this game...
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 11:04 GMT
#2404
On November 27 2013 19:48 sciberbia wrote:
Proper town play is irrelevant. Cora isn't trying to win.. he's just trying to piss us off or something idk



Post game
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 11:04 GMT
#2405
yeh, ask for reasoning from bereft, get nothing! We have a scummer folks

cora/bereft/x
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 11:12 GMT
#2406
On November 27 2013 15:29 Mocsta wrote:
Yeah. Same conclusion scib.

Cept I don't see chezinu being blue.


Well it's 5 to vote. So unless Corazon votes with us, it's gg

Hence why I would consider voting onegu if Corazon is going to throw this game away out of spite.



All hammer anyone so we arent just in a worse case than we already are if cora isnt being lynched when Im about to go to sleep Ill vote whoever has the most votes at the time.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 11:19 GMT
#2407
If Im not lynched today and we lynched scum, then basicly he has to give his scummate a greencheck if he gives another false red check the there are 2 people yelling and his claim gets looked at even closer. Also conspiracy theroy if HF and Cora are a scum team which is possible they were giveing each other outs to retract their fake claims and wifom us into thinking they arent a scum team together.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 11:33 GMT
#2408
On November 26 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, can I explain why Onegu's interaction with me was a full on scumclaim? Unlike others, I'm not talking about the writing style or the words used, I'm talking about the facts presented in his posts.

First of all:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


This is the first example of him fabricating evidence. He mentions multiple times how I said that I did not like cases within the first two hours of the game. This is 100% lie. I clearly stated that I only did not like votes 2 hours into the game. I said absolutely nothing about cases in that post. Why does he come to the conclusion that I don't like cases either? He is trying to turn the facts against me to form a case against me. This is a super scummy thing to do.

Then, he changes his attack to "Corazon does not like votes at all".
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:33 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.


Why dont you like votes on people?


Pretty much self-explanatory here. Why does he change his point of attack? He knows that I caught him lying so he tries to change his interpretation on the fly and continue to pressure me. This isn't a scum-hunting technique, this is a technique where he is desperate to find something scummy about me so he cuts all of the lies out until he can find something scummy.

Lastly, he decides to continue to spring his "trap" even though it's pretty obvious his bait is completely phony.

His version of the story: I make the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game at exactly two hours into the game. Then I make the vote on Aqua 16 minutes later (which means that I would have contradicted myself in 2 straight posts).

What actually is the truth: I made the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game 11 hours into the game. I then vote Aqua 11 hours and 16 minutes. The proof for this is in the thread. I showed him the timestamp for the beginning of the game and I compared it to the post that he quoted. 11 hours and 16 minutes.

What does Onegu then do? He knows he is caught in a really bad situation, so he just pretends that I never completely stomped his case and peaces out. How is that anything close to a townie response?

Onegu needs to be the lynch tomorrow. He told three lies in a 15 minute span and if you let him survive past D3 then this town deserves to lose.



Look where he underlines case 3 times and the look what I wrote and what he wrote. The first time he says Im not going to make a case on someone and vote them so people dont read the case and only look at it when they are looking at me for scum. The second one I am talking about cora being worried people are going to make a case on him. Third I should have used vote. But I want lieing I was excited I caught a scum cora. Go look at my notes I have a star next to the part about him makeing that post and 16 minutes later voteing. And I only looked at the timestamps of those two posts because they were at the top of one of his filter pages. And I planned on trapping him the entire time, I never change my story.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 11:38 GMT
#2409
On November 27 2013 20:33 Onegu wrote:

+ Show Spoiler [BORING !!!!!] +
On November 26 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, can I explain why Onegu's interaction with me was a full on scumclaim? Unlike others, I'm not talking about the writing style or the words used, I'm talking about the facts presented in his posts.

First of all:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


This is the first example of him fabricating evidence. He mentions multiple times how I said that I did not like cases within the first two hours of the game. This is 100% lie. I clearly stated that I only did not like votes 2 hours into the game. I said absolutely nothing about cases in that post. Why does he come to the conclusion that I don't like cases either? He is trying to turn the facts against me to form a case against me. This is a super scummy thing to do.

Then, he changes his attack to "Corazon does not like votes at all".
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:33 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.


Why dont you like votes on people?


Pretty much self-explanatory here. Why does he change his point of attack? He knows that I caught him lying so he tries to change his interpretation on the fly and continue to pressure me. This isn't a scum-hunting technique, this is a technique where he is desperate to find something scummy about me so he cuts all of the lies out until he can find something scummy.

Lastly, he decides to continue to spring his "trap" even though it's pretty obvious his bait is completely phony.

His version of the story: I make the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game at exactly two hours into the game. Then I make the vote on Aqua 16 minutes later (which means that I would have contradicted myself in 2 straight posts).

What actually is the truth: I made the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game 11 hours into the game. I then vote Aqua 11 hours and 16 minutes. The proof for this is in the thread. I showed him the timestamp for the beginning of the game and I compared it to the post that he quoted. 11 hours and 16 minutes.

What does Onegu then do? He knows he is caught in a really bad situation, so he just pretends that I never completely stomped his case and peaces out. How is that anything close to a townie response?

Onegu needs to be the lynch tomorrow. He told three lies in a 15 minute span and if you let him survive past D3 then this town deserves to lose.



Look where he underlines case 3 times and the look what I wrote and what he wrote. The first time he says Im not going to make a case on someone and vote them so people dont read the case and only look at it when they are looking at me for scum. The second one I am talking about cora being worried people are going to make a case on him. Third I should have used vote. But I want lieing I was excited I caught a scum cora. Go look at my notes I have a star next to the part about him makeing that post and 16 minutes later voteing. And I only looked at the timestamps of those two posts because they were at the top of one of his filter pages.


And I planned on trapping him the entire time, I never change my story.
And thats why you are scummy in a nutshell.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 11:58 GMT
#2410
On November 27 2013 20:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 20:33 Onegu wrote:

+ Show Spoiler [BORING !!!!!] +
On November 26 2013 09:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, can I explain why Onegu's interaction with me was a full on scumclaim? Unlike others, I'm not talking about the writing style or the words used, I'm talking about the facts presented in his posts.

First of all:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


This is the first example of him fabricating evidence. He mentions multiple times how I said that I did not like cases within the first two hours of the game. This is 100% lie. I clearly stated that I only did not like votes 2 hours into the game. I said absolutely nothing about cases in that post. Why does he come to the conclusion that I don't like cases either? He is trying to turn the facts against me to form a case against me. This is a super scummy thing to do.

Then, he changes his attack to "Corazon does not like votes at all".
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:33 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:31 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 26 2013 06:25 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
When did I say that sciberia was bad town? Please find a post where I said he was bad town.

I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

That case was confirmation bias because you took 1-2 decent points about me (which alone are not enough to justify a vote or my lynching) and then supplemented them with saying "Corazon is doing stuff that he always does in every game, he has to be scum for it in this one".



Ok first look at the bolded part. Im not going to make a case and vote because people only skim them and read them fully only when they think I am scum. How is this a townies mindset? He is worried about people makeing a case on him. This does not come from someone townie. Now look at the underlined part, there is no reason to make a case this early as they never stick. What out giveing someone pressure and makeing them answer questions with a early case and getting a read on them.


Cora answer me this what is really so bad with cases and votes in the first few hours of day one?


Did you see any votes that lasted from the first few hours of D1 all the way to the deadline? No.

Also, I only mentioned votes, not cases. I'm fine with cases and pressure/questioning in the early bits of D1. Why did you blatantly twist my words there? It is because you are scum trying to fake a scum read on me in order to push the agenda of getting me lynched.

Town has to find reasons that people are scum.
Scum have to make up reasons that people are scum.

The fact that Onegu tried to twist my words so that it appeared to have me say that I did not like pressure/cases early D1 is a clear sign that he is scum.


Why dont you like votes on people?


Pretty much self-explanatory here. Why does he change his point of attack? He knows that I caught him lying so he tries to change his interpretation on the fly and continue to pressure me. This isn't a scum-hunting technique, this is a technique where he is desperate to find something scummy about me so he cuts all of the lies out until he can find something scummy.

Lastly, he decides to continue to spring his "trap" even though it's pretty obvious his bait is completely phony.

His version of the story: I make the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game at exactly two hours into the game. Then I make the vote on Aqua 16 minutes later (which means that I would have contradicted myself in 2 straight posts).

What actually is the truth: I made the post about not wanting to vote two hours into the game 11 hours into the game. I then vote Aqua 11 hours and 16 minutes. The proof for this is in the thread. I showed him the timestamp for the beginning of the game and I compared it to the post that he quoted. 11 hours and 16 minutes.

What does Onegu then do? He knows he is caught in a really bad situation, so he just pretends that I never completely stomped his case and peaces out. How is that anything close to a townie response?

Onegu needs to be the lynch tomorrow. He told three lies in a 15 minute span and if you let him survive past D3 then this town deserves to lose.



Look where he underlines case 3 times and the look what I wrote and what he wrote. The first time he says Im not going to make a case on someone and vote them so people dont read the case and only look at it when they are looking at me for scum. The second one I am talking about cora being worried people are going to make a case on him. Third I should have used vote. But I want lieing I was excited I caught a scum cora. Go look at my notes I have a star next to the part about him makeing that post and 16 minutes later voteing. And I only looked at the timestamps of those two posts because they were at the top of one of his filter pages.


And I planned on trapping him the entire time, I never change my story.
And thats why you are scummy in a nutshell.



Lol I was actually attempt to catchig scum, not fake claiming cop to force people to vote how I want.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 27 2013 12:08 GMT
#2411
Also mocsta since cora asked me Im going to ask you. Are you fucking with your bbcode so when I quote you my points on you are all fucked up?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 12:26 GMT
#2412
On November 27 2013 21:08 Onegu wrote:
Also mocsta since cora asked me Im going to ask you. Are you fucking with your bbcode so when I quote you my points on you are all fucked up?

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

no









Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 12:29 GMT
#2413
Words of wisdom from Mr. Marvellous:

"
If a player is suspicious and simply afks, that does not make him town. That's my lesson for you this game <3"

Hi Holy!!
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 27 2013 12:53 GMT
#2414
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (1): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Bereft, Alakaslam, Mocsta, sciberbia, Holyflare, cDgCorazon
Mocsta (0): Mocsta, Chezinu, cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Holyflare
cDgCorazon (2): Onegu, Holyflare, cDgCorazon, Holyflare
Holyflare (4): Bereft, sciberbia, Holyflare, Mocsta, Alakaslam
sciberbia (0): cDgCorazon
Chezinu (0): cDgCorazon
Bereft (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (1): Chezinu



No one is currently set to be lynched.

8 players alive means 5 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 13:04 GMT
#2415
but im not afk
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 13:54 GMT
#2416
It is my job to bring the family together. 3 mafia and 5 town. 5 town needed for majority lynch. Onegu, holyflare, and cDgCorazon pose as rebels while the Chez lurks to strike.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 13:57 GMT
#2417
Does anyone else want to role claim? We have enough blue claims to go around. Today is the day to state your position. The venture to The World's End may be filled with robots.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 14:12 GMT
#2418
On November 21 2013 10:54 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:23 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:04 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Apparently I'm his second strongest scumread, yet all he's done is ask me a single question very early on in the thread. He has made practically no effort to actually do anything about his "second strongest scum-read". I don't like this at all. Please do explain Sciberbia.


Scib, please adress.


The fact of the matter is I only have so much time to post per day, and I chose to allocate my time last night towards posting about Cora, my strongest scumread at the time, instead of you, as my read on you were not as strong.


My problem with Rean's early play was well highlighted by Aquanim. Part of the reason I'm not too confident in an Aquanim lynch is I've agreed with a lot of his thoughts about Rean and Cora.

Specifically I agree with Aquanim that Rean's early play lacks purpose. It doesn't look like he's actively scumhunting. In fact he has to be practically "talked into" his first scumread.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:57 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:51 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:49 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:45 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.

I reckon Thrawn's town because I liked the vote on Corazon. That is the kind of action which will get us doing truly productive things. (His unvote doesn't change that.)
As for scum, I'm not sure yet. Not enough information.

I don't much like Corazon's case on sciberbia but I can think of reasons why Corazon would make that argument as town, regardless of how good it is. I'm still null on Corazon but I'm very interested in what he chooses to do next.

I still want an answer to this from you:
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=7#127

Ah yes, my bad.

Do you think Corazon's argument that sciberbia is scum is persuasive? Why or why not?


Persuasive...it's a good argument. Sciberbia was being more laidback, trying to avoid comitting to anything, so it definitely makes him look scummy.

Overall the kind of argument that gets discussion started and gets us somewhere useful, I quite like it. Guess persuasive would be a decent way to describe it.


Rean made a bunch of noncomittal observations, and then when specifically asked to look at Cora's argument on me, calls it persuasive, but also goes out of his way to mention that it "gets discussion started and gets us somewhere useful". He also doesn't score any points for agreeing with an argument that I think is objectively bad.

I also don't like how Rean repeatedly calls out lurkers. This is typical of scum wanting to shift attention elsewhere and perhaps start an easy wagon.

The things that give me pause concernign Rean are his activity and overall abrasiveness. Specifically, I don't know why he'd be picking this fight with me if he were scum. Given that I called him scummy, it strategically doesn't make any sense for him to provoke me, and actively engage in discussion with me, just as I said I'm deciding between him and a few others as my top candidate.

Overall, leaning scum on him, but probably not the best lynch today.


On November 21 2013 11:08 sciberbia wrote:
I'm gonna put Cora in the same place as Rean for now. He could be scum and my previous points on him still stand, but there is enough reason to think he is town to not lynch him today. I was expecting scum!Cora to continue tunneling me, but I like that he has diversified his reads a bit and done some prodding and pushing with Onegu and Aquanim, for which I see more town motivation for than scum motivation.

I feel a lot better about lynching Onegu because literally nothing in Onegu's filter makes me not want to lynch him. He's been fairly lurky, and the little posting he does have doesn't look town motivated.

##Unvote
##Vote: Onegu


HaHA YOU SO FUNNY!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 14:25 GMT
#2419
Lol; that is pretty funny
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 14:25 GMT
#2420
On November 22 2013 10:02 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare is also 100% town.

hahaha. classic. anyone who thinks you are town is town.

The flare was right. The punishment for knowing too much, especially if you act crazy is death. Hide your knowledge next time. The flare is perhaps the dim light of the first dawn.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech145
ViBE134
Nathanias 81
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 668
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox994
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft496
JimRising 489
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 58m
INu's Battles
9h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 58m
OSC
21h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 58m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.