• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 28 2013 00:28 GMT
#2441
Wow. Onegu
You totally convinced Cora is scum.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 28 2013 00:34 GMT
#2442
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (1): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Bereft, Alakaslam, Mocsta, sciberbia, Holyflare, cDgCorazon
Mocsta (0): Mocsta, Chezinu, cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Holyflare
cDgCorazon (1): Onegu, Holyflare, cDgCorazon, Holyflare
Holyflare (6): Bereft, sciberbia, Holyflare, Mocsta, Alakaslam, Chezinu, Onegu
sciberbia (0): cDgCorazon
Chezinu (0): cDgCorazon
Bereft (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (0):



Holyflare is currently set to be lynched.

8 players alive means 5 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 28 2013 00:37 GMT
#2443
Luckily if scum jump off last minute we are ok

Cos tommorow will be 4-3.

Jeez Corazon.
Lemme guess, tomorrow you will refuse to vote onegu lol?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 28 2013 00:44 GMT
#2444
On November 28 2013 09:28 Mocsta wrote:
Wow. Onegu
You totally convinced Cora is scum.

im makeing sure there is a hammer and no shennigans, I set a alarm for 30 munutes til deadlin if people read my case that I spent 5 hours on and want to vote him Im ready.

Cora is scum. I just showed it has to be me or him, and it is him as I am VT. But there has to be a lynch today otherwise we go to lylo with the same damn wagons.. I am makeing sure a lynch happens but really I am feeling bereft is fake claiming.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 00:46 GMT
#2445
On November 28 2013 09:44 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 09:28 Mocsta wrote:
Wow. Onegu
You totally convinced Cora is scum.

im makeing sure there is a hammer and no shennigans, I set a alarm for 30 munutes til deadlin if people read my case that I spent 5 hours on and want to vote him Im ready.

Cora is scum. I just showed it has to be me or him, and it is him as I am VT. But there has to be a lynch today otherwise we go to lylo with the same damn wagons.. I am makeing sure a lynch happens but really I am feeling bereft is fake claiming.



Votes me.......?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 28 2013 00:48 GMT
#2446
On November 20 2013 15:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:53 sciberbia wrote:
on Cora

+ Show Spoiler [quotes] +

On November 20 2013 12:17 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
Moc obv town. Fuck da police!

I think Cora is most likely to be scum so far. His entrance to the thread is what I would describe as very 'safe'. It's trolly, ingratiating, and echoes what Mocsta already said.

agree or disagree.

On November 20 2013 12:06 Mocsta wrote:
I understand some people view early trolling as part of the game, however, I would think you do not fall into this category.
In fact, I would argue the above is completely out-of-character for a town Aquanim.

On November 20 2013 12:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:19 Bereft wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
post 4
K thrawn is town

De ja ducking vu

explain.

you're going to burn through your posts really quickly if you write 1 to 2 liners and expect the rest of us to all be on your wavelength.

post 5
Scum like to interrupt town circles, so dial down the tone will ya.

I think if there are 3 scum. So far it'saquanim, sciberbia and you.

On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


1) The first thing I want to emphasize is a point brought up by Bereft. Cora singled me out for stating preliminary reads on the first page, but glossed over Mocsta doing the same thing. This inconsistency is suspicious because it suggests that his problem wasn't with the stating of reads (in which case he should have been equally bothered by Mocsta), but rather with me specifically stating suspicion on him.


2) Next, I find suspicious Cora's early criticisms of my play. At first, the criticisms had a tone of "sciberbia's play is bad" (but not scummy).

+ Show Spoiler [neutral criticisms] +

On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.


On November 20 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:54 Aquanim wrote:

...
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.

The way I see it, sciberbia analysing the first page at least gives us something to talk about. Why don't you think what he's doing is productive?


I think it is sciberia either not understanding that the first page of a game is usually just joking around or he is trying to rock the boat ridiculously early in the game.

Seeing as sciberia is not new to this game, I think it's the latter.



I find criticism of "bad play" in the first couple pages suspicious in general. Scum find it tempting to discredit townies and promote a negative town atmosphere. Townies on the other hand are more likely to be in a joyous mood after receiving their role PM, rather than antagonistic.


3) But specific to Cora, I'm troubled by the fact that when questioned about these posts by Bereft, Aquanim, and Thrawn, he retroactively analyzes my previous posts as scummy, whereas before his comments were noncommittal criticisms. If he really found my first few posts so scummy, the noncommittal criticisms are very unnatural.

Originally he said this:
+ Show Spoiler [very alignment neutral] +

On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.



But then later this when questioned by thrawn:
+ Show Spoiler [scummy] +

On November 20 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn
In my opinion, if he was trying to create a good town atmosphere in the start, he did a very poor job of doing so. That's why I was thinking (and still am) that sciberia is scum.



So according to Cora, he was thinking that I was scum simultaneously as he was writing that you cannot find scum on the first page? That's a pretty blatant contradiction and it seems more likely one that scum would make than town.


I'd appreciate feedback on this case. I think it's the strongest one in the thread right now so

##Vote: cDgCorazon

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going to bed.



Oh and I forgot to add this to the unhelpful portion.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 28 2013 00:48 GMT
#2447
I was being sarcastic.

Your case looked like holyflare wrote it.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 28 2013 00:48 GMT
#2448
On November 28 2013 09:48 Mocsta wrote:
I was being sarcastic.

Your case looked like holyflare wrote it.



Ill take that as a compliment?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 28 2013 00:51 GMT
#2449
But basicly I am fairly certain no one will read it. And I wasted my night.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 00:52 GMT
#2450
Like, I get why you'd put a vote on me, my play hasn't been anything like my meta's for either alignment and I haven't contributed in the traditional way. However, there is a guy that has his vote on me (onegu) even though he doesn't believe the guy that started the counter is legit (bereft) and is convinced that another person (cora) is scum but he is voting me.

There is a guy that fake claimed cop (cora) in the middle of the night whilst I claimed medic and 2 people died, one of them wasn't me. I am a total liability for the late game if I was doctor and so they thought to get me off for this lynch, the culprits being bereft mainly. I outed cora as clearly a fake cop but that's not enough either, I'm still scum because......? Oh yeh, a scum showed you his fake claim. Mocsta is going along with the vote, slam is afk and then just votes with thread sentiment, scibs is the same.

The whole thread is doing anti-town discussion whilst I generate good discussion! Blue state is best state. Blue forever.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 00:56 GMT
#2451
Literally voting me off = lose right now
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 28 2013 01:00 GMT
#2452
So scum is according to holyflare now
Cora, bereft and onegu??

Lol
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#2453
@HF: just stop, this is getting a bit embarrassing for you. if you wanted any town credibility whatsoever maybe you should've put in at least an ounce of effort sooner.

@Onegu: no, your case is on a strong town read of mine. but since you've spent so much time on it, I'll read it after dinner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 01:02 GMT
#2454
In fact, the real question that I want to raise, is why did bereft only mention about my role pm now? My doctor claim was clearly fake it didn't have (doctor) in brackets! He is legitamately scum and got a fake role pm to counter claim mine, that's why it took him so long to say it out loud, he only mentioned it when cora started getting flak for his cop claim too.

So convenient methinks!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 01:04 GMT
#2455
On November 28 2013 10:00 Mocsta wrote:
So scum is according to holyflare now
Cora, bereft and onegu??

Lol


Here we have the guy that has an entire case made on him because he changes his reads throughout the game, yet, when someone else does it it's "Lol", I hope you people read into this guy more because he is a hypocrite, he policy lynches people that get called town and is now lynching off another towny, if the game somehow does not end tonight please don't sleep on him!
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 28 2013 01:04 GMT
#2456
On November 28 2013 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Like, I get why you'd put a vote on me, my play hasn't been anything like my meta's for either alignment and I haven't contributed in the traditional way.

The whole thread is doing anti-town discussion whilst I generate good discussion! Blue state is best state. Blue forever.


lol so troll

We dont need cora just stay on HF. Scum would all have to out themselves to save him and we could just lynch them tmrw
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 28 2013 01:05 GMT
#2457
Onegu ill read your case later. On phone atm
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 28 2013 01:07 GMT
#2458
On November 28 2013 10:04 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Like, I get why you'd put a vote on me, my play hasn't been anything like my meta's for either alignment and I haven't contributed in the traditional way.

The whole thread is doing anti-town discussion whilst I generate good discussion! Blue state is best state. Blue forever.


lol so troll

We dont need cora just stay on HF. Scum would all have to out themselves to save him and we could just lynch them tmrw


please inform me where your helpful discussion has been because today I:

1) Proved to you that the cop claim was indeed a lie

2) Showed you 2 scum that you are clearly not discussing, it's an actual joke that nobody is talking about the moves that people have done today, they are actually afk lynching me with no discussion. If I am scum then you are nowhere nearer to lynching 2 other scum in this game. Congratulations, free scum victory.

3) There is a butt load of information about people from my play today, hopefully, if chezinu is in fact town he can read up on people's reactions on it.

sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 28 2013 01:10 GMT
#2459
HF if you flip town And we lose to cora/bereft scumteam I will apologize profusely and admit I suck at this game. But i really doubt it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2460
On November 28 2013 10:10 sciberbia wrote:
HF if you flip town And we lose to cora/bereft scumteam I will apologize profusely and admit I suck at this game. But i really doubt it.

Shameless +1

With caveat
If Cora is scum, I'm never playing with him again.
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.